Tile and Grout Cleaning Point Pleasant Beach NJ – Call Now! (732)943-0333
Looking for professional Point Pleasant Beach grout cleaning service to obtain the appeal back to your tile floors and walls?
First class tile and grout cleaning is leading hard surface restoration company, making your tile and grout cleaning Point Pleasant Beach NJ service your best choice for grout & tile cleaning.
Our well-trained and skilled technicians provide the best Point Pleasant Beach grout cleaning service for your home or work place.
Even the most beautiful and expensive tile can appear dull and ugly when surrounded by dirty or stained grout. Foot traffic, spillage, improper cleaning methods and products might cause grout and tiles to look unappealing, but First Class Floor Cleaning Point Pleasant Beach NJ grout cleaning process can make them look like new.
- Grout and Tile Cleaning Point Pleasant Beach
- Hard Surface Cleaning Point Pleasant Beach NJ
- Cleaning Tile Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey
- Grout Cleaning Point Pleasant Beach Ocean County
- Grout Repair Point Pleasant Beach Central Jersey
- Grout Sealing Point Pleasant Beach Central NJ
- Color Grout Sealing Point Pleasant Beach Ocean Co.
- Professional Granite Cleaning Point Pleasant Beach NJ
- Granite Maintenance Cleaning Point Pleasant Beach
- Stone Cleaning Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey
- Travertine Restoration Point Pleasant Beach Central NJ
- Marble Care Point Pleasant Beach NJ 08742
Let First class floor cleaning deliver the results for you with a new, effective, quick and safe, tile & grout cleaning process. You will see exceptional results in your home: bathroom floors, showers and tubs, kitchen floors, tiled foyers and entryways, tiled halls, sunrooms, counter-top and much more.
Whether its tile walls, shower tiles, or tile floors, bathroom tile is considered one of the hardest tiles to clean, especially if it isn’t cleaned on a regular basis. Buildup from hair shampoos, soap and dirt tends to stick like glue to tiled surfaces. Because tiles are typically used in spaces that are steamy, wet or damp most of the time, mold and mildew are also a common problem.
How Our Point Pleasant Beach Grout Tile Cleaning System Works:
The continuous stream and hot water loosens the dirt, film, and mildew and allows the tiled surface to be wiped clean after blasting. Steam cleaning tile is gentle enough to be considered safe for most tiled surfaces, but still powerful enough to remove dirt from challenging to clean spaces for instance crevices as well as molding. Overall, tile and grout steam cleaning provides a sparkling finish.
Our service include but not limited for Tile and Grout Cleaning Point Pleasant Beach NJ, Natural Stone Cleaning and Sealed, Showers Restoration & Caulking, Regrouting Tile, Granite Countertop here just a few residential and commercial application:
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]RESIDENTIAL[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]COMMERCIAL[/wc_column][/wc_row][wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Home kitchen floor
- Counter tops
- Bath enclosures
- Garage floor
- Drive ways
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Swimming pool decks and patios
- Lobbies, entry areas
- Offices, hallways
- Kitchen areas
- Counter tops
Our Commitment to You
First class tile and grout cleaning provide you with outstanding customer support, first class craftsmanship and knowledge that just trained professional can provide. First class floor cleaning recognize the investment that you have made In at your residence and will work with you to make sure it will keep up its natural beauty over time.
Listed below is a breakdown of our 8 steps Tile and Grout Cleaning process:[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]
- Step 1. Pre-Inspection – Our service field technicians will inspect your specific area of concern in addition to tile and grout construction and soil condition. Our technician may also suggest you of any probable permanent staining.
- Step 2. Preparation – Since your home is important to you it is very important us; we will consider the essential steps to protect other areas surrounding your floors with 24” plastic covers and blue tape if needed.
- Step 3. Pre-Spray – Pre spray your Grout with a solution to breakdown grease and oils.
- Step 4. Agitate – Agitate the Pre spray with Grout Scrub brush, by hands or rotary machine determined by soil level to further release area soil.
- Step 5. Extract and Rinse – Extract and Rinse with high pressured steam with our Turbo Hybrid and Truck-mounted Cleaning Solution.
- Step 6. Neutralize – Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are used so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is needed as a rinse or applied after the rinse based on soil condition.
- Step 7. Post-Inspection – Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to make sure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.
- Step 8. Seal – After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Point Pleasant Beach NJ
First Class Floor Cleaning and More uses professional strength cleaning products as well as high pressure water jets to clean away the dirt and soil from tile and grout lines.
When tile surfaces get filthy, it’s often the grout lines that are most noticeable. First Class Floor Cleaning offers professional service designed to deep clean grout lines and keep them from getting dirty once again. Having said that, it is crucial to know in case your grout is “sanded” or “non-sanded”.
Most tile is grouted using sanded grout. Sanded grout is very porous; when dirty water builds in sanded grout lines, the water dries leaving filthy grout. If the tile was not sealed initially, or over time the sealer wears off, you’ll have dirty grout.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Clean Grout Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey
Tile is pretty, durable, and generally simple to clean, but cleaning grout? That’s a different story.
Simply because of its (typically) light complexion and porous composition, grout is prone to staining. In a tiled entrance or mudroom, dirt and grime are the common culprits, while in the kitchen, spills are generally more likely to blame. Cleaning soap, mold, and mildew meanwhile make it hard to retain clean grout in bathrooms.
The good news is, cleaning grout line effectively can be done using only regular household products and a bit of work and effort.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Grout Repair Point Pleasant Beach Ocean County
Tile and grout Repair along with caulking in the areas around your tub, shower, sink, and back splash is a crucial piece of protection against water damage. In time, most caulk will mould, normally dry out, peel, and crack. If ignored, exposed caulk or grout joints can lead to severe water damage and costly repairs.
In extraordinary instances, an entire tear-out or replacement is needed. It is necessary to take care of the caulking around areas come across water. New caulking will likely drastically enhance the appearance of an existing tub, shower, sink, or back splash. Be on the lookout for moldy or damaged caulk. Save Money!
As well as saving money on expensive water damage repairs, having First Class Floor Cleaning restore or recaulk your bathroom will save you time and the cost of materials.
we is an expert in Ocean County tile and grout restoration for bathrooms and kitchens in NJ. We provide full grouting restoration services that remove mould and mildews and other microscopic microorganisms that grow in tile and grout. We are experts in cleaning the grout in ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tiles.
Ceramic and porcelain tile is one of the most durable surfaces at your residence having said that, the porous grout lines that could have been improperly sealed, or in some cases not even sealed at all, are like open sponges for dirty mop water and anything else that might spill on the floor.
We work with the appropriate techniques, sealers as well as cleaning solutions to restore grout and tile in bath rooms and kitchen areas that will restore these surfaces to their like new and original look.[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Grout Cleaning
- Grout re-coloring
- Grout Repair
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Grout Sealing
- Repair Tub and Shower Grout
- Grout Color sealing
Seal Grout Shower Walls Point Pleasant Beach Central Jersey
Give your newly cleaned tile and grout a protective barrier to prevent spills and stains!
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE: (732)943-0333
In the Point Pleasant Beach Central Jersey, call First Class Floor Cleaning to provide your porous and easily stained grout using a protective grout seal again dirt and spills. Our tile and grout sealant can really help keep your hard surface floor looking great and extend its life.
First class floor cleaning provides complete commercial and residential grout tile cleaning services. We specializing in restore ceramic tile as well as grout for corporate buildings, shopping malls, high rises, schools, condos, private homes and small local businesses.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Color Sealing Tile Grout Point Pleasant Beach Central NJ
An even more detailed and beautiful choice instead of clear grout sealing is our Color Grout Sealing process. After a deep, extensive cleaning, we employ our specially developed color grout sealant. The apperiance of your sealant can be picked to match your existing grout or you can choose a totally brand-new color!
First class floor cleaning colored sealants are not just stunning, they are long-lasting as well. It isn’t uncommon for one of our color seal grout applications to extend their longevity than the grout itself!
Almost nothing will make your tired old grout looking like new once again like our color seal procedure when you desire to make your tile look new once again without the cost of an entire new tile renovation this is the service for you!
Positive factors of Color Grout Sealing in Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey:
- Maintains your deep cleaned grout free of dirt and crud.
- 100% unfailing grout color throughout the treated area.
- Leaves your tile looking fresh and new.
- Protects grout from future discolorations.
- Enduring value.
- You might need to clean or seal your grout line again.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Clean Granite Stain Point Pleasant Beach Ocean Co.
In many highin homes in the Point Pleasant Beach area, granite is used on floors, bath tiles, counter tops, and in some instances on the walls, to give that palatial touch. Yet, to maintain its look, granite should be cleaned and polished regularly.
The cleaning of granite with its intricate, veined appearance, should be left to professional First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning. True, you could rent cleaning and polishing machines for use on granite, however this type of equipment, in particular when obtained from rental companies can be not reliable and often unsafe to those lacking the correct training. The end result of such self cleaning and polishing could be permanent damage.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Maintenance Point Pleasant Beach
Granite does not have an acid sensitivity as the calcareous natural stone like marble, flagstone and travertine have. We oftentimes still use alkaline cleaning solutions on granite due to the fact that alkaline cleaners emulsify dirt quicker than acids. If the granite floor has a sanded grout factor, we often will clean the tile with an alkaline solution and then follow up with a second step in the cleaning procedure.
We’re going to use an acid to clean the grout when it is deemed safe and necessary to get stains in the grout to release. Afterwards we use an industry accepted spinning tool which provides pressure as well as vacuum for extraction. This process also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean natural stone and tile floors.
Granite floors require a maintenance plan to have them looking as nice as possible. This will likely contains dry dust mopping each day using a clean rayon mop or static pad. Vacuuming with a hard-surface vacuum also will work. This is to eliminate the debris and dirt that accumulates on your floor because of foot traffic, family pets etc.
It is very important remove this dirt since wet mopping is typically required at least weekly. If the dirt and debris that gathers is allowed to stay on the floor, when damp mopping takes place, that dirt is turned to mud and is forced into the grout lines by the mop. This makes your grout lines dirty very quickly. When damp mopping with soap, rinsing will be required. Following mopping with any soap solution, use a different clean mop, and go over the area once again with clean water.
While these floors don’t need the same care from abrasion and etching as a marble, travertine or limestone floor, they do need to be polished now and again. It is important to follow the rinsing methods described above because whenever a soap film accumulates on granite, it cuts down on the polished appearance, and can make it look dull. That dullness is removed with proper cleaning. For this reason, we advise cleaning your Point Pleasant Beach granite floors annually.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Natural Stone Cleaning Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey
Natural stone is among the most abused and overlooked floor and walls in the home simply because of the care involved with cleaning it. An etch mark in a polished marble or travertine floor can be a constant reminder that grandma wasn’t always right about the merits of cleaning with a solution of vinegar and water.
Luckily First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning are able to make short work of this task.
Regardless whether you’ve natural stone in your kitchen, bath-room, and also other area of your home, those hard to clean stains and etch marks don’t stand a chance. Your natural stone will be looking very much as it did the day it was installed.
At First Class Floor Cleaning we are dedicated to helping you to keep your home healthy, clean, and also appearing its best. The solution to difficult natural stone, cleaning & sealing is simply a phone call away.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Travertine Refinishing Polishing Point Pleasant Beach Central NJ
Travertine is really a unique stone that comes in a range of finishes. Travertine naturally has holes that run through the entire stone and comes as what is known as filled or unfilled. The term filled means that the holes in travertine is filled giving the travertine floor an even finish.
Travertine also comes in a honed dull and polished finish. Travertine floors need to be maintained and will from time to time require honing to remove scratches and etching or the travertine floors will also need to be polished as well as sealed. First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning will provide services that will keep your travertine tiles and travertine flooring looking new. We can provide cleaning travertine floors, polishing travertine tiles, refinishing travertine flooring, honing and sealing of any natural stone floors.
At First Class Floor Cleaning and More, we realize how to take care of any problems you may have with travertine floors, travertine tiles and natural stone flooring. We offer these services:
- Travertine Cleaning
- Travertine Tiles Sealing
- Travertine Floor Repair
- Resurfacing Travertine, Honing and Travertine Polishing
- Filling Holes in Travertine Floors
- Travertine Etch Removal
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Tile and Grout Cleaning Review Point Pleasant Beach NJ
HARD SURFACE RESTORATION AND CLEANING TIPS
What every client need to learn in relation to tile & grout cleaning…
We are so excited for this opportunity to offer you information about hard surface care and assist you in choosing a tile cleaning and maintenance company.
It seems that hard surface care is the subject of much confusion. In reality, people have so many misconceptions about hard surfaces, we made a decision to provide this consumer education message so when you select a floor tile floor care company, you can make an informed, smart decision.
We will share with you:
- Easy tests for determining your stains protection levels
- Solutions to faq’s regarding cleaning hard surfaces
- Easy care techniques to maintain those hard-surface floors dazzling clean
- Spot removal techniques the pros use
If you’ve got ANY of these hard surfaces, in or surrounding your residence, you really need this information!
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]Ceramic tile
Concrete[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]Slate
Every other natural stone surface[/wc_column][/wc_row] Cleaning hard surfaces in Point Pleasant Beach NJ, 08742 isn’t easy. The biggest problem we all face with today’s hard surfaces is ‘protection’ or ‘repellency’. Most surfaces have not been properly sealed, if at all. Hard surfaces which are un-sealed or is sealed with poor quality sealers are a sponge for oil, food or beverage spills, which can lead to long-lasting staining.
Appropriate sealing can and will lead to simpler care. This would protect your hard-surface investments, so you can take good care of them, while adding up beauty and value to your home.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Did you know?
- Vinegar and ammonia can damage most sealers?
- Most installers don’t seal the surfaces they put in?
- Lots of floor cleaning products leave a residue which could inhibit sealers and attract soil faster?
In this fact filled consumer’s message you will understand how to properly maintain your hard surfaces.
So, let’s begin!
HARD SURFACE STAIN PROTECTION AND REPELLENCY TESTS
Listed here is a simple water based stain protection test you can do in your own home:
- Take a spoonful of water and put it on the hard surface floor you wish to analyze, including any grout line
- Wait about 15 (fifteen) minutes
- Visual Inspection: Has the water absorb? Does the color change?
- By using a clean white absorbent towel, ‘dab’ the excess moisture.
- Touch Test: Does the tile or grout feel wet? Does moisture still feel evident?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, your hard surfaces is not sealed appropriately and are vulnerable to staining. Get in touch with us to talk about proper sealing applications.
A good number contractors do not seal off the surfaces they install for a range of reasons. The main reason is that it can’t be done until at least three days after installation, that means they’d have to return. Most tile contractors do not offer a protection service so they don’t even inform customers of the importance of these process. However, the benefits of sealing are obvious. There are some sealants available to the general population through hardware retail stores, etc.
However, they are low-grade to sealers that a hard surface professional would use. Some need repeating application, some are too easily ‘washed’ off with general care products, and some just protect against water based stains, leaving your floor vulnerable.
And maybe even if you employ the very best sealers available, with no a solid understanding of the products and the specific surface you are sealing, you still won’t have a properly sealed floor. Only specific training along with years of experience can give you the skills necessary to get highest possible protection for your hard-surfaces.
Sealed surfaces don’t let penetration of fuilds that can become permanent. Protect your hard surface areas today for a fraction of the cost of repair. You won’t be sorry![wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions In Relation to Cleaning Hard Surfaces
[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]Q: I’ve been informed that bleaching the grout line is going to make them look whiter? Is this fact true?
A: Bleach is going to make them lighter, however you may need to talk to the grout manufacturer prior to starting, to ensure the color wasn’t dyed, or bleach will certainly get rid of the color.
Q: I have what looks like water stains on the tiles at my kitchen’s, what can they be and also just how could i take them off?
A: So called “water” stains can be wide range of things, depending on particular tile you have. Most of the time, water or mineral can be taken out with either polishing with honing powders and a hog hair pad or utilizing specific acid cleaners. Please DO NOT try either these without proper training, as you may permanently damage the tile. To get rid of these stains it may be required to contact a professional.
Q: I bought a ‘steamer’ to clean my tile floors with. It truly works pretty well, however some of the grout line is breaking? What could I do?
A: First, stop all ‘steaming’ til you have the grout repaired. Moisture that will get in between your tile as well as subfloor that you’ll be caught beneath your ceramic tile and will expand and loosen tile floor from the concrete or sub-floor. Rinsing the floor is a good thing, BUT, you need choosing the right products to be certain that you’re not damaging the sealer.
Q: How long will sealers last?
A: That relies on the sealant, the technique of application, and the the regularity and type of care and maintenance. Your sealer may last anywhere from 6 months to 10 years or even more.[/wc_box]
This is only a sample of the several questions asked by new customers. For more answers to your concerns regarding hard-surfaces, don’t think twice to give first class tile and grout cleaning a call Right now! (732)943-0333
And now, below are a few[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Easy Maintenance and Care Tips To Maintain Those Hard Surface Floors Sparkling Clean
- At entry points to locations with hard surfaces, place floor mats for soil and moisture removal. The less brought in, the not as much to clean.
- Regular vacuum-cleaning. A few surfaces don’t always appear to need cleaning, but assume it does. As having as dust settles over a shelf, so it does on the top of floors. Be sure to use a vacuum having a floor height adjusting in the lowest setting.
- Avoid spills if possible. Warm liquid spillage are especially hazardous and a lot difficult to clean up because they can break in quicker. Spot removal should be done as soon an occurrence takes place.
- After mopping, keep the windows open or start air-movers to get air circulating. The faster it dries the better and less and less chance for quick re-soiling.
- If area / oriental rug or throw rugs are used to decorate or ‘soften’ interior hard-surfaces, make sure to use non-skid pads. The ‘backings’ used by most manufacturers of area / oriental rug are abrasive. Contrary to popular belief, the non-skid pads are excellent. that they’re that they are taken up and floors cleaned under them every month.
- Chairs and tables on hard-surface areas could result in damage to damage to floors if the legs aren’t protected. Teflon or felt could be used to avoid abrasive damage caused by Clean as well as.
Clean and rinse your floors often, once per month in low traffic areas and at least weekly in high traffic or the kitchen. Rinse with plain water.
- Allow dwell time for stubborn spots and Cleaning products. Cleaning products are not magic. The longer they sit on that stubborn spot the better they work. Extra rinsing may be required is eliminated stain is removed. spot stain appears permanent, DON’T PANIC, call us! (732)943-0333
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Here are some Spot Removal Techniques The Professionals Use In Their Homes Point Pleasant Beach NJ
Dry Soil – Hard surfaces should be cleaned frequently with just warm water and a clean, non-abrasive cloth, sponge or a mop. Neutral cleaners needs to be used all of which will help remove soils that regular mopping and dusting leave behind.
Liquid Spills – Lightly blot the excess liquid with a clean, dry, white cloth. As the cloth becomes saturated be sure to flip frequently. If color from your liquid is still evident, lightly mist neutral solution to the floor, let 5 minutes dwell time, then wipe in a circular motion using a clean dry cloth. Repeat if necessary. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Food Spills – Scoop up excess foodstuffs from the floor. Then blot unnecessary liquid residues left by the food. Using a damp white cloth, dab or lightly wipe the floor in a circular motion. Spray neutral cleaner lightly to avoid over-wetting, let it dwell 5 minutes, and wipe dry using a dry white cloth. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Oily Stains/Spots – Blot up the excess. Spray with neutral cleaner, cover with 2-4 dry paper towels, apply a weight (books work well), and let a dwell time of a half-hour. Lift the weight and check out the paper towels. If all the towels are damp with stain and solution, the procedure is working. If no dampness has took place, apply more neutral solution to the stain, allow it to sit 15 minutes, then check again. Wipe dry with a clean white cloth; if the stain is not removed, consult the Central Jersey Hard Surface cleaning professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning.
Mud and Clay – Let mud or clay dry completely. Vacuum. Remove dried mud excess using a soft nylon brush, or lightly with an old toothbrush. Spray the remainder with neutral solution, and wipe clean using a clean white cloth. If grout line is still affected, apply small quantities of clear, sugar-free club soda and let it sit one minute, then wipe dry.
Acidic Spills – Liquids and substances for example carbonated beverages, coffee, pet urine, vomit, vinegar, orange juice, wine, or mustard are very acidic. If they are not removed in an urgent manner these could etch some surfaces. In the event that of an acidic spill or accident, proceed with the the most appropriate spot removal procedure described previously. Some spills will a few a few categories such as case of tomato paste. Tomatoes being acidic, solid as a food, liquid from the juices and oily from the paste difficult to difficult to remove and maybe you wish to seek advice from a hard surface professional at First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning immediately.
As with all spillage occurrences, if the floors have been seal properly and protected, the barrier created between the spill surface floor surface will dramatically probabilities of chances of successful removal.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Do’s And Don’ts On Indoor Hard Surface Care
- Do a daily ‘damp mop.’ Use a dry non treated dust mop. It is actually the hidden dirt and grit that damages hard surfaces. Prevention is the best fix.
- Do stay off floors until dry, wet floors may be slippery.
- Do just about everything possible to minimize accidents with perfumes, toothpaste, and makeup. These often have harmful ingredients that may damage your sealer.
- Do all you are able to avoid over-spraying of aerosols in areas with protected hard surfaces. Air fresheners, bug sprays and other surface cleaners can settle on your floors and then leave a residue making cleaning a much bigger chore. Be cautious when using upholstery and furniture polish sprays, as some could make the floor too slick for safety.
- Do consult your cleaning professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning about our maintenance and care plans.
- Don’t apply vinegar, bleach, or ammonia for cleaning.
- Don’t apply abrasive products for example dry or wet compound cleansers, or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don’t apply grocery store bought citrus based (lemon or orange) solvent cleaners.
- Don’t drag and drop upholstery and furniture across hard surfaces. As well avoid dropping heavy elements on hard-surfaces.
- Don’t scrub hard-surfaces. If properly sealed, gentle duty cleaning is all that should be necessary.
- Don’t try to re-color grout lines. There are professional applications that can restore your grout to new-looking color. In fact, any shade of the rainbow can be chosen.
- Don’t over wet floors when cleaning, and always remove excess water. Fresh air helps speed up drying times.
- Don’t break your back trying to get those floors looking the best they may be. Seek advice from your floor care company for consultation or a free written price quote.
To learn more about our maintenance and care plans made to keep your hard surfaces beautiful, cleaner and healthier click here or call us now at (732)943-0333
And now, here’s
A Maintenance and Care Plan You’ll Wish You Used The Day Of Installation!
Have your floor care experts at First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning advise you on the plan of attack for restore your floor (if needed). Discuss repairs, stripping, grout colors, repair, oil stain removal, etc. Inquire about the perfect sealing product available to you for your particular hard surface. Get that initial clean and protection service completed.
Ask your First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning professional about techniques for use of neutral cleaners on your floors or counter tops. Vacuum these surfaces frequently and damp mop as necessary. Spot clean with urgency.
Schedule a 6 month professional cleaning by First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning. Over a 6-month period, your floors probably will gather light build up of dust and other foreign particles that may require a high heat extraction process for removal.
Spring/ Fall Maintenance Clean:
Take up all rugs and non-skid pads, remove all moveable furniture. Vacuum, apply a heavier application of revitalizing neutral cleaner and damp mop.
Schedule an annual maintenance cleaning. It will include a full steam cleaning and re-application of sealer. A full inspection of wear patterns and other problem areas is recommended.
EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED HARD SURFACE CLEANING SERVICES, RISK-FREE!
Hard surfaces are an investment in your home’s value and reselling ability. Don’t trust your next cleaning service to an amateur.
No professional cleaning service can offer you an honest price quote over the telephone. It is an absolute must that you obtain a FREE written, itemized audit previous to hiring any company to work on your hard surfaces.
Make sure this company has a 100% No-Risk Guarantee, and has testimonies from satisfied clients. Certifications and endorsements is also signs of a company to work with. Ask what, if any, continued education the cleaning technicians obtain.
Hopefully these tips have gone over with you that cleaning and maintaining your hard surfaces isn’t really the daunting task it seems to be. There are people out there who offer professional guidance, such as the professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning.
Call now to schedule a FREE HARD SURFACES INSPECTION – it’s more than just an estimate – to give you a complete analysis of your floors and to show you how our cleaning will benefit you. It’s time you stopped breaking your back, so you can sit back, relax and let the professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning take care of your hard surfaces!
Point Pleasant Beach Tile and Grout Cleaners at First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning are your answer to one-stop cleaning Services. We provide a wide range of services including:
- Point Pleasant Beach Carpet Cleaner
- Point Pleasant Beach Oriental Rug Cleaner
- Point Pleasant Beach Upholstery and Furniture Cleaning
- Point Pleasant Beach Marble Cleaning
- Point Pleasant Beach Water Extraction
- Point Pleasant Beach Hardwood Floor Refinishing
To schedule an Tile and Grout Cleaning Point Pleasant Beach appointment, call (732)943-0333 or click here
We’ll help you get your tile and grout bright and clean. All you have to do is Make The Appointment!
Learn about Point Pleasant Beach, NJ:
Point Pleasant Beach
Township in New Jersey
Point Pleasant Beach is a borough in Ocean County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 4,665, reflecting a decline of 649 from the 5,314 counted … Wikipedia
Area: 1.744 mi²
Weather: 60°F (16°C), Wind S at 17 mph (27 km/h), 91% Humidity
Zip code: 08742
Borough: New Jersey
Population: 4,642 (2013)
Area code: 732