Tile and Grout Cleaning Pt Pleasant NJ – Call Today! 732 943-0333
Trying to find professional Pt Pleasant grout cleaning service to obtain the appeal back to your tile floors and walls?
First class cleaning are leading hard-surface restoration company, making your tile and grout cleaning Pt Pleasant NJ service your best choice for tile and grout cleaning.
Our well-trained and knowledgeable technician deliver the best Pt Pleasant grout cleaning service for your property or work place.
Even the most beautiful and expensive tile can appear dingy and unattractive when surrounded by dirty or stained grout. Foot traffic, spills, improper cleaning methods and products can cause grout and tiles to look unappealing, but First Class Floor Cleaning Pt Pleasant NJ grout cleaning process can make them look brand new.
- Grout & Tile Cleaning Pt Pleasant
- Hard-Surface Cleaning Pt Pleasant NJ
- Cleaning Tile Floors Pt Pleasant New Jersey
- Grout Cleaning Pt Pleasant Ocean County
- Grout Restoration Pt Pleasant Central Jersey
- Grout Sealing Pt Pleasant Central NJ
- Color Sealing Grout Lines Pt Pleasant Ocean Co.
- Granite Cleaning Pt Pleasant NJ
- Granite Maintenance Polishing Pt Pleasant
- Natural Stone Care Pt Pleasant New Jersey
- Travertine Tile Sealing Pt Pleasant Central NJ
- Marble Maintenance Cleaning Pt Pleasant NJ
Let First Class Floor Cleaning and More do the work quicker for you with a new, effective, quick and safe, tile & grout cleaning process. You will see exceptional results in your home: bathroom floors, showers and tubs, kitchen floors, tiled foyers and entryways, tiled halls, sunrooms, counter-top and more.
Whether its tile walls, shower tiles, or tile floors, bathroom tile is considered one of the most difficult tiles to clean, particularly if it is not cleaned regularly. Buildup from hair shampoos, soap and dirt tends to stick like glue to tiled surfaces. Because tiles will often be used in areas that are steamy, wet or damp most of the time, mildew and mold are a common problem.
How Our Pt Pleasant Tile & Grout Cleaning System Works:
The ongoing stream and hot water loosens the particles, film, and mildew and allows the tiled surface to be wiped clean after blasting. Steam cleaning grout and tile is gentle enough to be considered safe for almost all tiled surfaces, but powerful enough to remove dirt from tough to clean spaces for instance crevices and molding. Overall, tile and grout steam cleaning provides a sparkling finish.
Our service include but not limited for Tile and Grout Cleaning Pt Pleasant NJ, Natural Stone Cleaning and Sealed, Showers Restoration & Caulking, Regrouting Tile, Granite Countertop here just a few residential and commercial application:
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]RESIDENTIAL[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]COMMERCIAL[/wc_column][/wc_row][wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Home kitchen floor
- Kitchen counter-tops
- Shower enclosures
- Garage floor
- Drive ways
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Pool decks and porches
- Lobbies and lounges, entry areas
- Office buildings, hallways
- Kitchen areas
Our Commitment to You
First class tile and grout cleaning will provide you with outstanding customer service, top-notch craftsmanship and knowledge that just trained professional can provide. First class floor cleaning recognize the investment that you’ve made In your property and will work with you to make sure it will maintain its natural beauty over time.
Here’s a breakdown of our 8 step Tile and Grout Cleaning process:[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]
- Step 1. Pre-Inspection – Our service field technicians will inspect your unique area of concern along with tile and grout construction and soil condition. Our technician may also suggest you of any probable permanent staining.
- Step 2. Preparation – Since your home is important to you it’s very important us; we’ll consider the essential methods to protect every area surrounding your floors with 24” clear plastic covers and blue tape if needed.
- Step 3. Pre-Spray – Pre-Spray your Tile and grout with a solution to break down grease and oils.
- Step 4. Agitate – Agitate the Pre-Spray with Grout Brush, by hands or rotary machine based on soil level to further release area soil.
- Step 5. Extract and Rinse – Extract and Rinse with pressured steam using our Turbo Hybrid and Truck Mounted Cleaning Solution.
- Step 6. Neutralize – Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are utilized so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is designed as a rinse or applied after the rinse according to soil condition.
- Step 7. Post-Inspection – Our field technicians will review the cleaning results with you to insure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.
- Step 8. Seal – After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Pt Pleasant NJ
First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning uses professional strength cleansing solutions as well as high pressure water jets to clean away the dirt in addition to soil from grout lines.
Any time tile and grout surfaces get filthy, it is often the grout lines which are most noticeable. First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning provides professional services which is designed to deep clean grout lines and keep them from getting dirty yet again. Yet, it is crucial to understand if your grout is “sanded” or “non-sanded”.
Most tile is grouted using sanded grout. Sanded grout is incredibly porous; when dirty water builds in sanded grout lines, the water dries out leaving filthy grout. If the tile wasn’t sealed initially, or over time the sealer wears off, you could have dirty grout.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Clean Grout Pt Pleasant New Jersey
Tile is beautiful, durable, and typically easy to clean, yet cleaning grout? That’s a very different story.
Simply because of its (typically) lighter complexion and spongy composition, grout is prone to stain. In a tiled entrance or mudroom, dirt and grime are the usual culprits, while in the kitchen, spills will most likely blame. Cleaning agent, mold, and mildew meanwhile make it difficult to maintain clean grout in bathrooms.
Fortunately, cleaning grout efficiently can be done using only regular household items and a bit of work and effort.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Grout Restoration Pt Pleasant Ocean County
Grout Repair and caulking in the areas around your tub, shower, bathroom sink, and back splash is a vital piece of protection to protect against water damage. In time, most caulk will mould, dry up, peel, or crack. If ignored, exposed caulk or grout joints may cause severe water damage and costly repairs.
In extraordinary instances, a complete tear-out or replacement is needed. It is necessary to take care of the caulking around areas in contact with water. New caulking will likely significantly improve the look of an existing tub, shower, sink, or back splash. Be on the lookout for moldy or damaged caulk. Save Money!
Along with saving money on costly water damage repairs, having First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning repaired or recaulk your bathroom will save you time and the cost of materials.
we is an expert in Ocean County tile and grout restoration for bathrooms and kitchens in NJ. We provide full grouting restoration services that remove mould and mildews and other microscopic micro-organisms that grow in tile grout. We’re experts in cleaning the grout in ceramic, porcelain or hard surface tiles.
Ceramic along with porcelain tile is one of the most durable surfaces at your residence yet, the porous grout lines that may have been incorrectly sealed, or in some cases not even sealed at all, are like open sponges for dirty mop water and anything which could spill on the floor.
We work with the appropriate techniques, sealants as well as cleaning solutions to restore tile grout in bathrooms and kitchens that will restore these surfaces to their like new and original look.[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Grout Cleaning
- Re-coloring Grout
- Grout Repair
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Sealing Grout
- Tub and Shower Grout Repair
- Grout Color sealing
Seal Grout Shower Walls Pt Pleasant Central Jersey
Give your freshly cleaned tile & grout a protective barrier to protect against spills and stains!
CALL US NOW FOR A FREE EVALUATION: 732 943-0333
In the Pt Pleasant Central Jersey, call First Class Floor Cleaning and More to provide your porous and easily stained grout using a protective grout seal again dirt and spills. Our grout and tile sealant can really help ensure your hard-surface floor looking great and extend its life.
First class floor cleaning offers complete commercial and residential grout tile cleaning services. We specializing in restore ceramic tile along with grout for commercial properties, shopping malls, high rises, schools, condos, private homes and small businesses.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Color Sealing Grout Lines Pt Pleasant Central NJ
A far more detailed and lovely option to clear grout sealing is our Color Grout Sealing process. Following having a deep, extensive cleaning, we apply our specially developed color grout sealant. The color of your sealant can be chosen to match your existing grout or pick out a completely brand-new color!
First class floor cleaning colored sealants are not only stunning, they are long lasting as well. It is not unusual for one of our color seal grout applications to extend their longevity than the grout itself!
Almost nothing will make your tired old grout looking like new once again like our color seal procedure so if you desire to make your tile look new once again without the cost of an entire new tile renovation this is essentially the service for you!
Positive effects of Color Grout Sealing in Pt Pleasant New Jersey:
- Keeps your deep cleaned grout free from dirt and crud.
- 100% unfailing grout color through the entire treated area.
- Leaves your tile looking fresh and brand-new.
- Protects grout line from future discolorations.
- Long-term value.
- You might never have to clean or seal your grout line yet again.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Cleaning Companies Pt Pleasant Ocean Co.
In many highin properties in the Pt Pleasant area, granite is used on floors, bath tub tiles, counter tops, also in some cases on the walls, to give that palatial touch. Having said that, to maintain it’s appearance, granite must be cleaned and polished on a regular basis.
The cleaning of granite with its intricate, veined look, should be left to expert First Class Floor Cleaning. True, you could rent cleaning and polishing equipment to be used on granite, but this kind of equipment, in particular when obtained from rental companies could be not reliable and often unsafe to those lacking the proper training. The end result of such self cleaning and polishing could be permanent damage.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Maintenance and Repair Pt Pleasant
Granite doesn’t have an acid sensitivity as the calcareous natural stone similar to marble, sandstone and travertine have. We oftentimes still use alkaline cleaning products on granite because of the fact that alkaline cleaners emulsify dirt better than acids. If the granite floor has a sanded grout factor, we often will clean the floor with an alkaline solution and after that follow up with a second step in the cleaning procedure.
We will use an acid to clean the grout when it is deemed safe and necessary to get stains within the grout to release. We then use an industry accepted spinner tool which provides pressure coupled with vacuum for extraction. This process also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean natural stone and tile floors.
Granite floors require a maintenance plan to have them appearing as nice as possible. This should contains dry dust mopping daily using a clean rayon mop or static pad. Vacuuming with a hard surface vacuum should also work. This is to eliminate the debris and dirt that builds on your floor as a result of foot traffic, family pets etc.
It is important to remove this dirt due to the fact that wet mopping is typically required at the very least weekly. If the dirt and debris that builds up is allowed to stay on the floor, when damp mopping occurs, that dirt is turned to mud and is pushed into the grout lines by the mop. This makes your grout lines dirty very fast. When damp mopping with soap, rinsing will be required. Following mopping with any soap solution, use a different clean mop, and go over the area once again with clean water.
While these floors don’t need a similar care from abrasion and etching as a marble, travertine or limestone floor, they do will have to be polished from time to time. It is important to follow the rinsing techniques explained above because whenever a soap film accumulates on granite, it cuts down on the polished visual appearance, and can make it look dull. That dullness is slowly removed with proper cleaning. For that reason, we recommend cleaning your Pt Pleasant granite floors annually.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Natural Stone Cleaning Pt Pleasant New Jersey
Natural stone is one of the most abused and overlooked floor and wall surfaces inside your simply because of the care associated with cleaning it. An etch mark in a polished marble or travertine floor can be a constant reminder that grandmother wasn’t always right concerning the merits of cleaning with a solution of white vinegar along with water.
Luckily First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning can make short work of this task.
Regardless whether you’ve natural stone in your kitchen, bath-room, or some other area of your home, those hard to clean stains and etch marks don’t stand a chance. Your natural stone will be looking pretty much as it did the day it had been installed.
At First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning we are commited to helping you keep your home healthy, clean, and also appearing its best. The solution to difficult natural stone, cleaning & sealing is simply a phone call away.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Travertine Tile Refinishing Pt Pleasant Central NJ
Travertine is really a unique stone that comes in a range of finishes. Travertine naturally has holes that run throughout the entire stone and comes as what is known as filled or unfilled. The term filled implies that the holes in travertine is filled giving the travertine floor an even finish.
Travertine also comes in a honed matte and polished finish. Travertine floors need to be maintained and will every now and then need honing to remove scratches and etching or the travertine floor will also have to be polished and sealed. First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning can provide services that will keep your travertine tiles and travertine flooring looking new. We can provide cleaning travertine floors, polishing travertine tiles, refinishing travertine flooring, honing and sealing virtually any natural stone floors.
At First Class Floor Cleaning, we recognize how to take care of any problems you might have with travertine floors, travertine tiles and natural stone flooring. We offer these services:
- Travertine Cleaning
- Travertine Tiles Sealing
- Repair of Travertine Flooring
- Resurfacing Travertine, Honing and Travertine Polishing
- Filling Holes in Travertine Floors
- Travertine Etch Removal
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Tile and Grout Cleaning Review Pt Pleasant NJ
HARD-SURFACE RESTORATION AND CLEANING HELPFUL TIPS
What every individual need to learn regarding grout & tile cleaning…
We are so excited for this ability to provide you with information about hard-surface care and help you choose a tile cleaning and maintenance company.
It seems that hard-surface care is the subject of much confusion. In reality, people have so many myths about hard surfaces, we decided to provide this consumer education information while you select a tile grout floor care contractor, you can make an informed, smart decision.
We will share with you:
- Simple tests for determining your stains protection levels
- Answers to faq’s about cleaning hard surfaces
- Easy care tricks to maintain those hard-surface floors dazzling clean
- Spot removal techniques the pros use
If you have One of these hard surfaces, in or surrounding your residence, you really need this info!
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]Ceramic tile
Concrete[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]Slate
Any natural stone surface[/wc_column][/wc_row] Cleaning hard surfaces in Pt Pleasant NJ, isn’t easy. The biggest problem many of us face with today’s hard surfaces is ‘protection’ or ‘repellency’. Most surfaces are not properly sealed, if at all. Hard surfaces that are unsealed or is sealed with poor quality sealants is a sponge for oil, food or beverage spills, which can lead to permanent staining.
Appropriate sealing can and will result in simplier and easier care. This would protect your hard surface investments, so you can take better care of them, while adding up beauty and value to your home.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Did you know?
- Vinegar and ammonia can damage most sealers?
- Most installers do not seal the surfaces they install?
- Lots of floor cleaning products leave a residue that can inhibit sealants and attract soil faster?
In this fact filled consumer’s message you will learn how to effectively maintain your hard surfaces.
So, let’s get started!
HARD SURFACE STAIN PROTECTION AND REPELLENCY TESTS
Here is a simple water based stain protection test you can do in your own home:
- Take a spoonful of water and put it on the hard surface you wish to test, including any grout line
- Wait about 15 minutes
- Visual Test: Has the water absorb? Does the color change?
- Using a clean white absorbent cloth, ‘dab’ the excess moisture.
- Touch Test: Does the tile or grout feel wet? Does moisture still feel evident?
If you answered yes in regards to any of these questions, your hard surfaces are not sealed appropriately as well as are vulnerable to staining. Call us to talk about proper sealing applications.
A good number contractors do not seal off the surfaces they install for various reasons. The main reason is that it can’t be complete up until at a minimum of 3 days following installation, which means they’d have to return. Most tile contractors do not provide a protection service so they don’t even explain to consumers of the importance of this process. However, the benefits of sealing are obvious. There are a number of sealers available to the open public through hardware stores, etc.
Unfortunately, they are inferior to sealants that a hard surface professional would likely use. Some need repetitive application, several are too easily ‘washed’ off with general maintenance products, in addition to some only protect against water based stain, leaving your floor vulnerable.
Even if you utilize the very best sealers offered, without a solid understanding of the product and the particular type of material you are sealing, you still won’t have a properly sealed floor. Only specific training and years of experience can give you the knowledge required to get maximum protection for your hard-surfaces.
Sealed surfaces will not let penetration of fuilds that can become permanent. Protect your hard surface areas today for a small fraction of the cost of replacement. You won’t be sorry![wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Cleaning Hard-Surfaces
[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]Q: I’ve been told that bleaching the grout lines is going to make them look whiter? Are these claims true?
A: Bleach is going to make them lighter, even so you may need to check with the grout maker before starting, to ensure the color wasn’t dyed, or bleach will certainly take off the color.
Q: I have what seems like water stains on the tiles in my kitchen’s, what can they be and in what way could i remove them?
A: So called “water” stains can be wide range of things, based on the particular tile you’ve. Many time, water or mineral deposits can be removed with either polishing with honing powders and a hog hair pad or by using specific acid cleaners. Please DO NOT attempt either of these without the proper training, as you can permanently damage floor tiles. To get rid of these stains perhaps it is required to contact a professional.
Q: I bought a ‘steamer’ to clean my tile & grout floors with. It works quite well, but some of the grout lines are breaking? What could I do?
A: 1st, stop all ‘steaming’ until you have the grout line restore. Humidity that gets in between your tile as well as subfloor is going to be trapped under your ceramic tile tending to swell and loosen tile floor from the concrete or sub-floor. Rinsing the floor is a good thing, BUT, you should have choosing the right products to make sure to are not damaging the sealer.
Q: What length of time will sealants last?
A: That will depend on the sealer, the technique of application, and the frequency and kind of maintenance. Your sealer may last anywhere from 6 months to ten years or even more.[/wc_box]
This is only a sample of the several questions asked by new customers. For more answers to all your questions on the subject of hard-surfaces, do not hesitate to give first class floor cleaning and more a call Now! 732 943-0333
And presently, lets talk about some[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Simple Maintenance and Care Tips To Maintain Those Hard Surface Floors Sparkling Clean
- At entry points to locations with hard surfaces, lay floor mats for soil and moisture removal. The less brought in, the not as much to clean.
- Regular vacuum cleaning. Several surfaces don’t always look to need cleaning, but still assume it does. As sure as dust settles over a windowsill, so it does on the floors. Make sure to use a vacuum with a floor level adjustment for the lowest setting.
- Avoid spillage if you can. Warm liquid spillage are especially hazardous and a lot harder to clean up simply because they can break in quicker. Spot removal must be done as soon an occurrence takes place.
- After mopping, keep the windows open or start air-movers to get air circulating. The faster it dries the better also lesser and less chance of rapid re-soiling.
- If area / oriental rug or throw rugs are used to decorate or ‘soften’ interior hard surfaces, be sure to use non-skid pads. The ‘backings’ used by most manufacturers of area rugs are abrasive. Contrary to popular belief, the non-skid pads are great. that they’re that they are taken up and floors cleaned under them every month.
- Chairs and tables on hard-surface areas could cause scratches to damage to floors if the legs aren’t protected. Teflon or felt can be used to avoid abrasive damage caused by Clean as well as.
Clean and rinse your floors often, once per month in low traffic areas and at least weekly in high traffic or kitchen areas. Rinse with plain water.
- Allow dwell time for stubborn spots and Cleaning solutions. Cleaning products aren’t magic. The longer they sit on that stubborn spot the better they work. Extra rinsing may be needed is removed stain is removed. spot stain appears permanent, DON’T PANIC, call us now! 732 943-0333
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Here are some Spot Removal Techniques The Professionals Use In Their Homes Pt Pleasant NJ
Dry Soil – Hard surfaces should be cleaned on a regular basis with just warm water and a clean, non-abrasive cloth, sponge or a mop. Neutral cleaners needs to be used all of which will help remove soils that normal mopping and dusting leave behind.
Liquid Spills – Lightly blot any excess liquid with a clean, dry, white cloth. As the cloth gets saturated be sure to turn frequently. If color from your liquid remains evident, lightly mist neutral solution on the floor, allow 5 minutes dwell time, then wipe in a circle motion with a clean dry cloth. Do it again as necessary. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Food Spills – Scoop up excess foodstuffs from the floor. Then blot unnecessary liquid residues left by the food. Using a damp white cloth, dab or lightly wipe the floor in a circular motion. Spray neutral cleaner lightly to avoid over wetting, let it dwell 5 minutes, and wipe dry using a dry white cloth. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Oily Stains/Spots – Blot up the excess. Spray with neutral cleaner, cover with 2-4 dry paper towels, apply a weight (books work well), and allow a dwell time of a half-hour. Lift the weight and check the paper towels. If all the towels are damp with stain and solution, the procedure is working. If no dampness has took place, apply more neutral solution to the stain, let it sit 15 minutes, then check again. Wipe dry with a clean white cloth; if the stain is not removed, consult the Central Jersey Hard Surface cleaning professionals at First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning.
Mud and Clay – Let mud or clay dry completely. Vacuum. Remove dried mud excess by means of soft nylon brush, or lightly with an old toothbrush. Spray the remainder with neutral solution, and wipe clean using a clean white cloth. If grout line is still affected, apply small amounts of clear, sugar-free club soda allow it sit one minute, then wipe dry.
Acidic Spills – Liquids and substances for example carbonated beverages, coffee, animal urine, vomit, vinegar, orange juice, wine, or mustard are very acidic. If not removed with in urgent manner these might etch some surfaces. In the event that of an acidic spill or accident, proceed with the most suitable spot removal procedure described previously. Some spills will a few a few categories such as the case of tomato paste. Tomatoes being acidic, solid as a food, liquid from the juices and oily from the paste problematic to difficult to remove and you may wish to seek advice from a hard surface professional at First Class Floor Cleaning immediately.
As with all spill occurrences, if the floors have already been properly sealed and protected, the barrier created between the spill surface floor surface will dramatically chances of chances of successful removal.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Do’s And Don’ts On Indoor Hard-Surface Maintenance
- Do a regular ‘damp mop.’ Use a dry non treated dust mop. It is the unseen dirt and grit that damages hard surfaces. Prevention is the ideal fix.
- Do keep off floors until dry, wet floors could be slippery.
- Do just about everything possible to prevent accidents with perfumes, toothpaste, and makeup. These often have harmful ingredients that may break down your sealer.
- Do all you are able to prevent over-spraying of aerosols in areas with protected hard surfaces. Air fresheners, bug sprays and other surface cleaners can settle on your floors and leave a residue making cleaning a much bigger chore. Be careful when using upholstery and furniture polish sprays, as some may make the floor too slick for safety.
- Do contact with your cleaning professionals at First class floor cleaning and more about our care and maintenance plans.
- Don’t use vinegar, bleach, or ammonia for cleaning.
- Don’t use abrasive products for example dry or wet compound cleansers, or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don’t use grocery store bought citrus based (lemon or orange) solvent cleaners.
- Don’t drag and drop upholstery and furniture across hard surfaces. Also avoid dropping heavy elements onto hard-surfaces.
- Don’t scrub hard-surfaces. If properly sealed, gentle duty cleaning is all that should be necessary.
- Don’t try to re-color grout lines. There are professional applications that can restore your grout to new-looking color. In fact, any color of the rainbow can be selected.
- Don’t over wet floors when cleaning, and constantly remove excess moisture. Air circulation can help shorten dry times.
- Don’t break your back trying to get those floors looking the best they may be. Seek advice from your floor care company for recommendation or a free written price quote.
To learn more about our maintenance plans designed to keep your hard surfaces beautiful, clean and healthy click here or call us today at 732 943-0333
And now, here’s
A Maintenance Plan You’ll Wish You Used The Day Of Installation!
Have your floor care experts at First Class Floor Cleaning and More recommend you on the plan of attack for restore your floor (if necessary). Discuss repairs, stripping, grout line colors, repair, grease stains removal, and so on. Ask about the best sealing product available for your particular hard-surface. Get that initial clean and protection service completed.
Initial Maintenance and care:
Ask your First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning professional about techniques for the usage of neutral cleaners on your floors or counter-top. Vacuum these surfaces on a regular basis and damp mop as needed. Spot clean with urgency.
Schedule a 6 month professional cleaning by First Class Floor Cleaning and More. Over a 6-month period, your floors are likely to gather light build-up of dust along with other foreign particles that could require a high heat extraction process for removal.
Spring/ Fall Maintenance Clean:
Pull up all rugs and non-skid pads, remove all moveable furniture. Vacuum, apply a heavier application of revitalizing neutral cleaner and damp mop.
Schedule an annual care and maintenance cleaning. It will include a full steam cleaning and re-application of sealer. A full inspection of wear and tear patterns and other problem areas is recommended.
EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED HARD SURFACE CLEANING SERVICES, RISK-FREE!
Hard-surfaces are an investment in your home’s value and resale ability. Don’t trust your next cleaning service to an amateur.
No professional cleaning service will perform you an honest price quote over the telephone. It is an absolute must that you simply obtain a FREE written, itemized audit previous to hiring any company to work on your hard-surfaces.
Be sure this company has a 100% No-Risk Guarantee, and has testimonies from satisfied customers. Certifications and recommendations are also indications of a company to do business with. Ask what, if any, continued education the cleaning technicians receive.
Hopefully this information has shown you that cleaning and maintaining your hard surfaces isn’t really the daunting task it seems to be. There are people out there who offer professional help, such as the professionals at First class tile and grout cleaning.
Call now to schedule a FREE HARD SURFACES INSPECTION – it’s more than just an estimate – to give you a complete evaluation of your floors and to show you how our services will benefit you. It’s time you stopped breaking your back, so that you could sit back, relax and let the professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning take care of your hard surfaces!
Pt Pleasant Tile and Grout Cleaners at First Class Floor Cleaning will be the answer to one-stop cleaning Services. We offer a wide selection of restoration and cleaning including:
- Pt Pleasant Carpet Cleaning
- Pt Pleasant Oriental Rug Cleaner
- Pt Pleasant Upholstery Cleaning
- Pt Pleasant Marble Cleaning
- Pt Pleasant Water Extraction
- Pt Pleasant Hardwood Floor Cleaning
To schedule an Tile and Grout Cleaning Pt Pleasant appointment, call 732 943-0333 or click here
We’ll help you get your tile and grout bright and clean. All you have to do is Make The Appointment!
Learn about Point Pleasant Township, NJ:
Point Pleasant Township in New Jersey
Point Pleasant is a borough in Ocean County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 18,392, reflecting a decline of 914 from the 19,306 counted in … Wikipedia
Area: 4.166 mi²
Hotels: 3-star averaging $140. View hotels
Zip code: 08742
Weather: 60°F (16°C), Wind S at 13 mph (21 km/h), 95% Humidity
Population: 18,521 (2013)
Area code: 732
Borough: New Jersey