Tile and Grout Cleaning Strathmore NJ : Call Today! 732.943.0333
Trying to find professional Strathmore grout cleaning service to obtain the appeal return to your tile floors and walls?
First class floor cleaning and more is leading hard-surface restoration company, making your tile and grout cleaning Strathmore NJ service your best option for grout and tile cleaning.
Our well-trained and experienced technicians provide the best Strathmore grout cleaning service for your property or work place.
Even the most beautiful and expensive tile can appear dull and ugly when surrounded by dirty or stained grout. Foot traffic, spillage, the wrong type of cleaning methods and products might cause grout and tiles to look unappealing, but First class floor cleaning and more Strathmore NJ grout cleaning process are able to make them look brand new.
- Grout Tile Cleaning Strathmore
- Hard-Surface Restoration Strathmore NJ
- Cleaning Ceramic Tile Strathmore New Jersey
- Cleaning Grout Strathmore Monmouth County
- Re-Grout Strathmore Central Jersey
- Grout Sealing Strathmore Central NJ
- Color Sealing Grout Lines Strathmore Monmouth Co.
- Clean Granite Stain Strathmore NJ
- Granite Maintenance Strathmore
- Natural Stone Chip & Crack Repairs Strathmore New Jersey
- Travertine Tile Care Strathmore Central NJ
- Marble Care Strathmore NJ 07747
Let First class floor cleaning get the job done quicker for you with a new, effective, quick as well as safe, tile & grout cleaning process. You will see great results in your home: bathroom floors, showers and tubs, kitchen floors, tiled foyers and entryways, tiled halls, sunrooms, counter-top and more.
Whether its tile walls, shower tiles, or tile floors, bathroom tile is considered one of the toughest tiles to clean, especially when it is not cleaned on a regular basis. Build up from shampoos, soap and dirt has a tendency to stick like glue to tiled surfaces. Since tiles are typically used in spaces that are humid, wet or damp most of the time, mold or mildew are usually a common problem.
How Our Strathmore Grout and Tile Cleaning System Works:
The continuous stream and hot water loosens the dirt, film, and mildew and allows the tiled surface to be wiped clean after blasting. Steam cleaning tile is gentle enough to be considered safe for almost all tiled surfaces, yet effective enough to remove dirt from tough to clean spaces for instance crevices as well as molding. Overall, steam cleaning tile provides a sparkling finish.
Our service include but not limited for Tile and Grout Cleaning Strathmore NJ, Natural Stone Cleaning and Sealed, Showers Restoration & Caulking, Regrouting Tile, Granite Countertop here just a few residential and commercial application:
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]RESIDENTIAL[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]COMMERCIAL[/wc_column][/wc_row][wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Home kitchen floor
- Kitchen counter-tops
- Bath enclosures
- Garage area floor
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Swimming pool decks and porches
- Lobbies and lounges, entry areas
- Offices, halls
- Kitchen areas
- Kitchen counters
Our Commitment to You
First Class Floor Cleaning will provide you with outstanding customer service, first-class craftsmanship and knowledge that only trained professional can provide. First class floor cleaning recognize the investment that you’ve made In your property and will work with you to make sure it will keep up its natural design over time.
Here is a breakdown of our eight step Tile and Grout Cleaning process:[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]
- Step 1. Pre-Inspection – Our service field technicians will inspect your unique area of concern along with tile and grout construction and soil condition. Our technician may also advise you of any probable permanent staining.
- Step 2. Preparation – Since your home is important to you it’s very important us; we’ll consider the essential methods to protect every area surrounding your floors with 24” plastic covers and blue tape when needed.
- Step 3. Pre-Spray – Pre spray your Grout and tile with a solution to breakdown grease and oils.
- Step 4. Agitate – Agitate the Pre spray with Grout Brush, by hands or rotary machine based on soil level to further loosen area soil.
- Step 5. Extract and Rinse – Extract and Rinse with high pressured steam with our Turbo Hybrid and Truck Mounted Cleaning Solution.
- Step 6. Neutralize – Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are used so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is used as a rinse or applied after the rinse based on soil condition.
- Step 7. Post-Inspection – Our technician will review the cleaning results together with you to make sure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.
- Step 8. Seal – After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Strathmore NJ
First Class Floor Cleaning employs professional strength solutions as well as high-pressure water jets to clean away the dirt in addition to soil from grout lines.
When tile surfaces get dirty, it is often the grout lines which are most noticeable. First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning offers professional services which is designed to deep clean grout lines and keep them from getting dirty yet again. Yet, it is crucial to understand in case your grout is “sanded” or “non-sanded”.
Most tile is grouted using sanded grout. Sanded grout is incredibly porous; when dirty water gathers up in sanded grout outline, the water dries leaving behind dirty grout. If the tile in fact wasn’t sealed initially, or over time the sealer wears off, you could have dirty grout.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Grout Cleaning Strathmore New Jersey
Tile is pretty, durable, and generally easy to clean, but cleaning grout? That’s completely different story.
Due to its (typically) light complexion and spongy composition, grout is prone to stain. In a tiled entrance or mudroom, dirt and grime are the common culprits, while in the kitchen’s, spills are more likely to blame. A cleaning agent, mould, and mildew meanwhile make it hard to maintain clean grout in bathrooms.
Luckily, cleaning grout efficiently can be done only using regular household products and a bit of elbow grease.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Re Grout Strathmore Monmouth County
Grout Repair and caulking in the areas around your tub, shower, bathroom sink, and backsplash is a crucial piece of protection against water damage. In time, most caulk will mould, dry up, peel, and crack. If ignored, exposed caulk or grout joints may cause severe water damage and costly repairs.
In extraordinary instances, a complete tear-out or replacement is required. It is necessary to maintain the caulking around areas exposed to water. New caulking will likely drastically enhance the appearance of an existing tub, shower, sink, or back splash. Be on the lookout for moldy or damaged caulk. Save Money!
Along with saving money on expensive water damage repairs, having First Class Floor Cleaning and More repaired or recaulk your bathroom will save you time and the cost of materials.
we is an expert in Monmouth County tile and grout restoration for bathrooms and kitchens in NJ. We provide full grouting restoration services that remove mould and mildews and other microscopic microorganisms that grow in tile grout. We are experts in cleaning the grout in ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile.
Ceramic and porcelain tile is among the most durable surfaces in the house yet, the porous grout lines that may have been incorrectly sealed, or in some instances not even sealed at all, are like open sponges for dirty mop water and anything else that might spill on the floor.
We utilize the appropriate techniques, sealers and cleaning solutions to restore tile and grout in bath rooms and kitchen areas that will restore these surfaces for their like new and original look.[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Cleaning Grout
- Re-coloring Grout
- Grout Repair
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Grout Sealing
- Repair Tub and Shower Grout
- Grout Color sealing
Grout Sealing Strathmore Central Jersey
Give your freshly cleaned tile and grout a protective barrier to prevent spills and stains!
CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE EVALUATION: 732.943.0333
In the Strathmore Central Jersey, call First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning to provide your porous and easily stained grout with a protective grout seal again dirt and spills. Our grout and tile sealant can really help ensure your hard-surface floors looking great and extend its life.
First class floor cleaning offers complete commercial and residential tile and grout cleaning services. We specializing in restoring ceramic tile and grout for corporate complexes, shopping centers, high rises, schools, condominiums, private homes and small local businesses.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Grout Sealing Color Strathmore Central NJ
A far more detailed and lovely choice instead of clear grout sealing is our Color Grout Sealing process. After a deep, extensive cleaning, we apply our specially developed color grout sealant. The apperiance of your sealant can be picked to match your existing grout or you can choose a totally brand-new color!
Our colored sealants aren’t just breathtaking, the’re long-lasting as well. It’s not uncommon for one of our color seal grout applications to extend their longevity than the grout itself!
Almost nothing will get your tired old grout appearing like new once again like our color seal procedure so if you desire to make your tile look new once again without the expense of a whole new tile renovation this can be the service for you!
Advantages of Color Grout Sealing in Strathmore New Jersey:
- Maintains your deep cleaned grout free from dirt and crud.
- 100% consistent grout color throughout the entire treated area.
- Gives your tile looking fresh and new.
- Protects grout line from future discolorations.
- Long-lasting value.
- You might need to clean or seal your grout line yet again.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Cleaning and Sealing Strathmore Monmouth Co.
In many upscale properties in the Strathmore area, granite is used on floors, bathroom tiles, countertops, and in some instances on the walls, to give that palatial touch. Having said that, to maintain it’s appearance, granite should be cleaned and polished on a regular basis.
The cleaning of granite with its intricate, veined look, needs to be left to professional First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning. True, one could rent cleaning and polishing machines to be used on granite, however this type of equipment, in particular when obtained from rental facilities could be unreliable and sometimes unsafe to those lacking the proper training. The end result of such self cleaning and polishing may be permanent damage.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Maintenance and Repair Strathmore
Granite won’t have an acid sensitivity as the calcareous natural stone similar to marble, sandstone and travertine have. We often still use alkaline cleaning solutions on granite due to the fact that alkaline cleaners emulsify dirt much better than acids. If the granite floor has a sanded grout factor, we oftentimes will clean the tile with an alkaline solution and after that follow up with a second step in the cleaning procedure.
We’ll use an acid to clean the grout when it is deemed safe and necessary to get stains within the grout to release. We then use an industry accepted spinning tool which provides pressure as well as vacuum for extraction. This method also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean granite and tile floors.
Granite floors require a maintenance plan to keep them looking as nice as possible. This should consist of dry dust mopping daily using a clean rayon mop or static pad. Vacuum-cleaning with a hard surface vacuum will also work. This is to remove the debris and dirt that builds up on your floor because of foot traffic, family pets and so on.
It is important to remove this dirt since damp mopping is usually necessary at least on a weekly basis. If the dirt and debris that accumulates is allowed to stay on the floor, when damp mopping takes place, that dirt is turned to mud and is pushed into the grout lines by the mop. This will make your grout lines dirty very fast. When damp mopping with soap, rinsing will be required. Following mopping with any soap solution, use a different clean mop, and go over the area again with clean water.
Often these floors do not need a similar care from abrasion and etching as a marble, travertine or limestone floors, they actually will have to be polished from time to time. It’s important to follow the rinsing techniques described above because when a soap film builds up on granite, it cuts down on the polished visual appearance, and can make it look dull. That dullness is removed with proper cleaning. For this reason, we recommend cleaning your Strathmore granite floors annually.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Stone Sealing Strathmore New Jersey
Natural stone is one of the most abused and overlooked floor and wall structure inside your because of the care associated with cleaning it. An etch mark in a polished marble or travertine floor can be a constant reminder that grandma wasn’t always right about the merits of cleaning with a solution of vinegar and water.
Luckily First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning can make short work of this task.
Regardless of whether you have natural stone in your kitchen’s, bath-room, along with other section your home, those hard to clean stains and etch marks don’t stand a chance. Your natural stone will be looking pretty much as it did the day it was installed.
At First Class Floor Cleaning we are commited to helping you to keep your home healthy, clean, and always appearing its best. The solution to difficult natural stone, cleaning & sealing is only a phone call away.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Travertine Tile Refinishing Strathmore Central NJ
Travertine is a exceptional stone that comes in a range of finishes. Travertine naturally has holes that run throughout the entire stone and comes as what is known as filled or unfilled. The term filled implies that the holes in travertine tile is filled giving the travertine floor a smooth finish.
Travertine also comes in a honed matte and polished finish. Travertine floors need to be cared for and will every now and then need honing to remove scratches and etching or the travertine floor will also need to be polished as well as sealed. First Class Floor Cleaning and More can provide services that will keep your travertine tiles and travertine flooring looking new. We can provide cleaning travertine floors, polishing travertine tiles, refinishing travertine flooring, honing and sealing virtually any natural stone floors.
At First Class Floor Cleaning and More, we realize how to solve any problems you might have with travertine floors, travertine tiles and natural stone flooring. We offer the following services:
- Travertine Floor Cleaning
- Sealing of Travertine Tiles
- Repair of Travertine Flooring
- Resurfacing Travertine, Honing and Travertine Polishing
- Travertine Floors Holes Filling
- Etch Removal
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Tile and Grout Cleaning Review Strathmore NJ
HARD SURFACE CLEANING & RESTORATION TIPS
What every consumer should know about grout tile cleaning…
We are so thrilled for this ability to provide you with information regarding hard-surface care and help you choose a tile maintenance and cleaning company.
It seems that hard surface care is the subject of much confusion. In reality, people have so many myths about hard surfaces, we made a decision to provide this consumer education message so when you choose a tile grout floor care contractor, you can make an informed, smart decision.
We’ll share with you:
- Simple tests for determining your stains protection levels
- Solutions to frequently asked questions about cleaning and restoration hard surfaces
- Easy care techniques to maintain those hard surface floors sparkling clean
- Spot removal methods the professionals use
If you have ANY of these hard surfaces, in or surrounding your home, you need this info!
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]Ceramic tile
Concrete[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]Slate
Any other natural stone surface[/wc_column][/wc_row] Cleaning hard surfaces in Strathmore NJ, 07747 isn’t so easy. The biggest problem many of us deal with today’s hard surfaces is ‘protection’ or ‘repellency’. Nearly all surfaces are not properly sealed, if at all. Hard surfaces that might be un-sealed or are sealed with poor quality sealers can be a sponge for oil, food or beverage spills, which can lead to long-lasting staining.
Proper sealing can and will result in much easier maintenance. This would protect your hard-surface investments, so you can take good care of them, while adding beauty and value to your residence.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Did you know?
- Vinegar and ammonia may damage nearly all sealers?
- Most building contractors don’t seal the surfaces they install?
- A lot of floor cleaning products leave a residue that can inhibit sealers and attract soil faster?
In this fact-filled consumer’s message you will understand how to properly maintain your hard surfaces.
So, let’s get started!
HARD SURFACE STAIN PROTECTION AND REPELLENCY TESTS
Listed here is a simple water based stain protection test you can do in your own home:
- Take a spoonful of water and put it on the hard surface you wish to test, including any grout line
- Wait about 15 minutes
- Visual Examination: Has the water soak up? Does the color change?
- Using a clean white absorbent cloth, ‘dab’ the excess moisture.
- Touch Testing: Does the tile or grout feel wet? Does moisture still sense evident?
If you answered yes in regards to any of these questions, your hard surfaces are not sealed effectively as well as are vulnerable to staining. Get in touch with us to talk about proper sealing applications.
Most contractors do not seal off the surfaces they install for various reasons. The primary reason is that it can’t be complete until at approximately 3 days after installation, that means they’d have to return back. A good number contractors don’t offer a protection service so they don’t even explain to customers of the value of this process. However, the advantages of sealing are obvious. There are several sealers available to the general public through hardware retail stores, etc.
However, they are inferior to sealers that a hard-surface professional would likely use. Some need repeating application, some are too easily ‘washed’ off with general care products, as well as some just protect against water based stains, leaving your floor vulnerable.
Yet if you use the very best sealers offered, without a solid understanding of the solutions and the particular type of surface floor you are sealing, you still won’t have a accurately sealed floor. Only specific training as well as years of experience can give you the skills required to obtain highest protection for your hard-surfaces.
Sealed surfaces will not allow penetration of fuilds that can become long-lasting. Protect your hard surface areas today for a fraction of the cost of replacement. You won’t be sorry![wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Cleaning Hard Surfaces
[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]Q: We have been informed that bleaching the grout line will make them look whiter? Is this fact accurate?
A: Bleach will make them brighter, even so you you might need to check with the grout maker prior to starting, to be sure the color wasn’t dyed, or bleach will actually get rid of the color.
Q: I have what appears like water stains on the tiles at my kitchen’s, what can they be and in what way could i take them off?
A: So called “water” stains can be number of things, depending on the particular tile you have. Many time, water or mineral can be removed with either polishing with honing powders and a hog hair pad or by using specific acid cleaners. Please DO NOT attempt either of these without the proper training, as you can permanently damage floor tiles. To get rid of these stains it may be necessary to contact a professional.
Q: I bought a ‘steamer’ to clean my tile and grout floors with. It works quite well, but some of the grout lines are cracking? What would I do?
A: First, stop all ‘steaming’ til you have the grout repaired. Water that will get in between your tile and subfloor might be caught beneath your tile and grout and most likely will expand and loosen tile floor from the concrete or sub-floor. Rinsing the floor is a wonderful thing, BUT, you really need choosing the right products to make sure you are not damaging the sealer.
Q: For how long will sealers last?
A: That relies on the sealant, the technique of application, and the frequency and type of maintenance and care. Your sealer can last any where from 6 months to ten years or more.[/wc_box]
This is just a sample of the various questions asked by new customers. To get more detailed answers to your questions on the subject of hard surfaces, don’t hesitate to give us a call Right now! 732.943.0333
Also now, lets talk about some[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Easy Maintenance and Care Tips To Maintain Those Hard Surface Floors Sparkling Clean
- At entry points to areas with hard surfaces, place floor mats for soil and moisture removal. The less brought in, the much less to clean.
- Regular vacuuming. Several surfaces don’t always appear to need cleaning, but still assume it really does. As sure as dust settles over a shelf, so it will on the top of floors. Make sure to use a vacuum with a floor height adjusting for the lowest setting.
- Avoid spills if you can. Warm liquid spills are especially hazardous and a lot difficult to clean up due to the fact they can penetrate quicker. Spot removal should be done as soon an accident takes place.
- And as soon as you finish mopping, open windows or start fans to get air circulating. The faster it dries the better also lesser and less chance for rapid re-soiling.
- If area / oriental rug or throw rugs are used to decorate or ‘soften’ interior hard-surfaces, make sure to use non-skid pads. The ‘backings’ used by most manufacturers of area rugs are abrasive. Despite popular belief, the non-skid pads are excellent. that they are that they’re taken up and floors cleaned under them every month.
- Chairs and tables on hard surface areas could result in scratches to damage to floors if the legs aren’t protected. Teflon or felt can be used to avoid abrasive damage caused by Clean and.
Clean and rinse your floors often, once per month in low traffic areas and a minimum of weekly in high traffic or kitchen areas. Rinse with plain water.
- Allow dwell time for stubborn spots and Cleaning solutions. Cleaning products aren’t magic. The longer they sit on that stubborn spot the better they work. Extra rinsing may be required is removed stain is removed. spot stain appears permanent, DON’T PANIC, call us now! 732.943.0333
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Here are some Spot Removal Techniques The experts Use In Their Homes Strathmore NJ
Dry Soil – Hard surfaces should be cleaned on a regular basis with just warm water and a clean, non-abrasive cloth, sponge or a mop. Neutral cleaners should be used and will help remove soils that normal mopping and dusting leave behind.
Liquid Spills – Lightly blot any excess liquid with a clean, dry, white cloth. As the cloth becomes saturated be sure to flip frequently. If color from your liquid is still evident, lightly mist neutral cleaner to the floor, let 5 minutes dwell time, then wipe in a circular motion using a clean dry cloth. Do it again as necessary. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Food Spills – Scoop up excess foodstuffs from the floor. Then blot excess liquid residues left by the food. Using a damp white cloth, dab or lightly wipe the floor in a circular motion. Spray neutral solution lightly and avoid overwetting, let it dwell few minutes, and wipe dry using a dry white cloth. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Oily Stains/Spots – Blot up the excess. Spray with neutral solution, cover with 2-4 dry paper towels, apply some weight (books work well), and allow a dwell time of 30 minutes. Lift the weight and check the paper towels. If all the towels are damp with stain and solution, the procedure is working. If no dampness has took place, apply more neutral cleaner to the stain, allow it to sit 15 minutes, then check again. Wipe dry with a clean white cloth; if the stain is not removed, consult the Central Jersey Hard Surface cleaning professionals at First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning.
Mud and Clay – Let mud or clay dry completely. Vacuum. Remove dried mud excess by means of soft nylon brush, or lightly with an old toothbrush. Spray the remainder with neutral solution, and wipe clean with a clean white cloth. If grout line is still affected, apply small quantities of clear, sugar-free seltzer water and let it sit one minute, then wipe dry.
Acidic Spills – Liquids and substances such as carbonated beverages, coffee, animal urine, vomit, vinegar, orange juice, wine, or mustard are extremely acidic. If not removed with in urgent manner these could etch some surfaces. In the case of an acidic spillage or accident, follow the the most appropriate spot removal procedure described previously. Some spills will several a few categories such as the case of tomato paste. Tomatoes being acidic, solid as a food, liquid from the juices and oily from the paste problematic to difficult to remove and maybe you want to consult a hard surface professional at First Class Floor Cleaning immediately.
As with all spill occurrences, when the floors have been properly sealed and protected, the barrier created between the spill surface surface will dramatically probabilities of chances of successful removal.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Do’s And Don’ts On Indoor Hard Surface Maintenance
- Do a daily ‘damp mop.’ Use a dry non treated dust mop. It is actually the hidden dirt and grit that damages hard-surfaces. Prevention is the best fix.
- Do stay off floors until dry, wet floors could be slippery.
- Do everything possible to minimize accidents with perfumes, toothpaste, and makeup. These often contain harmful ingredients which may damage your sealer.
- Do all you can to avoid over-spraying of aerosols in areas with protected hard surfaces. Air fresheners, bug sprays and other surface cleaners can settle on your floors and then leave a residue making cleaning a bigger chore. Be cautious when using furniture polish sprays, as some may make the floor too slippery for safety.
- Do contact with your cleaning professionals at First class floor cleaning and more about our care and maintenance plans.
- Don’t apply vinegar, bleach, or ammonia for cleaning.
- Don’t use abrasive products such as dry or wet compound cleansers, or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don’t use store bought citrus based (lemon or orange) solvent cleaners.
- Don’t drag furniture across hard surfaces. Also avoid dropping large elements on hard-surfaces.
- Don’t scrub hard-surfaces. If properly sealed, gentle duty cleaning is all that should be necessary.
- Don’t try to re-color grout lines. There are professional applications that can restore your grout line to new-looking color. In fact, any shade of the rainbow can be selected.
- Don’t over wet floors when cleaning, and always remove excess water. Fresh air helps enhance drying times.
- Don’t break your back hoping to get those floors looking the best they can be. Talk to your floor maintenance and care company for recommendation or a free written price quote.
To learn more about our maintenance and care plans made to keep your hard surfaces beautiful, clean and healthy click here or call us today at 732.943.0333
And now, here’s
A Maintenance Plan You’ll Wish You Used The Day Of Installation!
Your initial Clean:
Have your floor care expert at First Class Floor Cleaning and More recommend you on the plan of attack for restore your floor (if necessary). Discuss repairs, stripping, grout line colors, repair, oil stains removal, and so forth. Ask about the perfect sealing product available to you for your particular hard-surface. Get that initial clean and protection service completed.
Initial Maintenance and care:
Ask your First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning professional about methods for use of neutral cleaners on your floors or counter tops. Vacuum these surfaces on a regular basis and damp mop as necessary. Spot clean with urgency.
Schedule a 6 month professional cleaning by First Class Floor Cleaning. Over a 6-month period, your floors are likely to gather light build up of dust and other foreign particles that could require a high temperature extraction process for removal.
Spring/ Fall Maintenance Clean:
Take up all rugs and non-skid pads, remove all moveable furniture. Vacuum, apply a heavier application of revitalizing neutral cleaner and damp mop.
Schedule an annual care and maintenance cleaning. This will include a full steam cleaning and re-apply of sealer. A full inspection of wear patterns and other trouble spots is recommended.
EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED HARD-SURFACE CLEANING, RISK-FREE!
Hard surfaces are an investment in your home’s value and reselling ability. Don’t rely on next cleaning service to an amateur.
No professional cleaning service can offer you an honest price quote on the telephone. It is an absolute must that you obtain a FREE written, itemized audit previous to hiring any company to work on your hard-surfaces.
Be sure this company has a 100% No-Risk Guarantee, and has testimonies from satisfied customers. Certifications and endorsements is also indications of a company to work with. Ask what, if any, continued education the cleaning field technicians obtain.
Hopefully this information has gone over with you that cleaning and maintaining your hard surfaces isn’t really the daunting task it appears to be. There are people available who offer professional guidance, such as the professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning.
Call today to schedule a FREE HARD SURFACES INSPECTION – it’s more than just an estimate – to give you a complete analysis of your floors and to show you how our services will benefit you. It’s time you stopped breaking your back, so you can sit back, relax and let the experts at First Class Floor Cleaning care for your hard surfaces!
Strathmore Tile and Grout Cleaners at First Class Floor Cleaning and More are your answer to one-stop cleaning Services. We provide a large selection of restoration services including:
- Strathmore Carpet Cleaner
- Strathmore Area Rug Cleaners
- Strathmore Upholstery and Furniture Cleaning
- Strathmore Marble Stone Cleaning
- Strathmore Water Removal
- Strathmore Wood Floor Cleaning
To schedule an Tile and Grout Cleaning Strathmore appointment, call 732.943.0333 or click here
We’ll help you get your tile and grout bright and clean. All you have to do is Make The Appointment!
Learn about Strathmore, New Jersey:
Strathmore NJ (New Jersey)
Strathmore is an unincorporated community and census designated place within Aberdeen Township, in Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the CDP’s population was 17,011. Wikipedia
Area: 2.021 mi²
Zip code: 07747
Population: 6,740 (2000)