Tile and Grout Cleaning West End NJ : Call Now! 732.943.0333
On the lookout for professional West End grout cleaning service to bring the appeal return to your tile floors and walls?
First class floor cleaning and more is leading hard-surface restoration company, making your tile and grout cleaning West End NJ service your best choice for grout and tile cleaning.
Our well-trained and skilled field technicians provide the best West End grout cleaning service for your residence or business.
Even the most beautiful and expensive tile can appear dull and unattractive when surrounded by dirty or stained grout. Foot traffic, spills, the wrong type of cleaning methods and products could potentially cause grout and tiles to look unappealing, but First class floor cleaning and more West End NJ grout cleaning process can make them look like new.
- Grout and Tile Cleaning West End
- Hard-Surface Restoration West End NJ
- Cleaning Tile West End New Jersey
- Clean Grout West End Monmouth County
- Re-Grout West End Central Jersey
- Seal Grout Shower Walls West End Central NJ
- Color Sealing Tile Grout West End Monmouth Co.
- Professional Granite Cleaning West End NJ
- Granite Maintenance Cleaning West End
- Stone Cleaning West End New Jersey
- Tumbled Travertine Tile Care West End Central NJ
- Marble Maintenance Cleaning West End NJ 07740
Let First Class Floor Cleaning and More do the work for you with a new, powerful, quick as well as safe, tile & grout cleaning process. You will see great results in your home: bathroom floors, showers and tubs, kitchen floors, tiled foyers and entryway’s, tiled halls, sunrooms, countertops and more.
Whether its tile walls, shower tiles, or tile floors, bathroom tile is considered one of the most difficult tiles to clean, particularly if it is not cleaned on a regular basis. Buildup from shampoos, soap and dirt tends to stick like glue to tiled surfaces. Since tiles are typically used in areas that are steamy, wet or moist most of the time, mold or mildew are a common problem.
How Our West End Tile & Grout Cleaning System Works:
The continuous stream and hot water loosens the particles, film, and mildew and allows the tiled surface to be wiped clean after blasting. Steam cleaning tile and grout is gentle enough to be considered safe for most tiled surfaces, but still effective enough to remove dirt from challenging to clean spaces for instance crevices as well as molding. Overall, steam grout cleaning provides a sparkling finish.
Our service include but not limited for Tile and Grout Cleaning West End NJ, Natural Stone Cleaning and Sealed, Showers Restoration & Caulking, Regrouting Tile, Granite Countertop here just a few residential and commercial application:
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]RESIDENTIAL[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]COMMERCIAL[/wc_column][/wc_row][wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Home kitchen floors
- Counter tops
- Bath enclosures
- Garage area floor
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Pool decks and porches
- Lobbies and lounges, entry areas
- Office buildings, hallways
- Cooking areas
Our Commitment to You
First Class Floor Cleaning provide you with outstanding customer service, first class craftsmanship and knowledge that just trained professional can provide. First class floor cleaning recognize the investment that you’ve made In at your residence and will work with you to ensure that it will keep up its natural beauty over time.
The following is a summary of our 8 step Tile and Grout Cleaning process:[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]
- Step 1. Pre-Inspection – Our service technician will inspect your unique area of concern along with tile and grout construction along with soil condition. Our technician will even advise you of any likely permanent staining.
- Step 2. Preparation – Because your home is important to you it is very important us; we will consider the essential steps to protect other areas surrounding your floors with 24” plastic covers and blue tape if needed.
- Step 3. Pre-Spray – Pre spray your Grout and tile with a solution to break down grease and oils.
- Step 4. Agitate – Agitate the Pre-Spray with Grout Scrub brush, by hands or rotary machine subject to soil level to further release area soil.
- Step 5. Extract and Rinse – Extract and Rinse with high pressured steam with our Turbo Hybrid and Truck-mounted Cleaning Solution.
- Step 6. Neutralize – Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are utilized so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is used as a rinse or applied after the rinse based around soil condition.
- Step 7. Post-Inspection – Our field technicians will review the cleaning results together with you ensuring that your expectations are met or exceeded.
- Step 8. Seal – After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout.
Tile and Grout Cleaning West End NJ
First Class Floor Cleaning and More uses professional strength cleaning products as well as high pressure water jets to clean away the dirt and soil from tile and grout lines.
When tile surfaces get filthy, it’s often the grout lines which are most noticeable. First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning provides professional service which are designed to deep clean grout lines and keep them from getting dirty again. However, it is very important to know in case your grout is “sanded” or “non-sanded”.
Most tile is grouted using sanded grout line. Sanded grout is incredibly porous; when dirty water builds up in sanded grout outline, the water dries out leaving behind filthy grout. If the tile was not sealed initially, or over time the sealant wears off, you’ll have dirty grout.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Clean Grout West End New Jersey
Tile is pretty, durable, and typically an easy task to clean, yet cleaning grout? That’s a very different story.
Because of its (typically) light coloring and porous composition, grout is prone to stain. In a tiled entrance or mudroom, grime and dirt are the common culprits, while in the kitchen’s, spills will most likely blame. Cleaning agent, mould, and mildew meanwhile make it a challenge to retain clean grout in bathrooms.
Luckily, cleaning grout and tile efficiently can be possible only using regular household products and a bit of work and effort.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Grout Restoration West End Monmouth County
Grout Repair along with caulking in the areas around your tub, shower, sink, and backsplash is a vital piece of protection against water damage. As time passes, most caulk will mold and mildew, normally dry out, peel, or crack. If ignored, exposed caulk or grout joints can cause severe water damage and costly repairs.
In extraordinary instances, a complete tear-out or replacement is required. It is necessary to keep the caulking around areas in contact with water. New caulking will likely significantly improve the look of an existing tub, shower, sink, or back-splash. Be on the lookout for moldy or damaged caulk. Save Money!
As well as saving money on costly water damage repairs, having First Class Floor Cleaning repaired or re-caulk your bathroom will save you time and the cost of materials.
first class floor cleaning is an expert in Monmouth County tile and grout restoration for bathrooms and kitchens in NJ. We offer full grouting restoration services that remove mold and mildews and other microscopic micro-organisms that grow in tile and grout. We are experts in cleaning the grout in ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile.
Ceramic along with porcelain tile is one of the most durable surfaces in the house yet, the porous grout lines that may have been improperly sealed, or in many cases not even sealed whatsoever, are like open sponges for dirty mop water and anything else which may spill on the floor.
We work with the appropriate techniques, sealants as well as cleaning solutions to restore grout and tile in bath rooms and kitchen areas that will restore these surfaces for their like new and original appearance.[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Grout Cleaning
- Re-coloring Grout
- Grout Repair
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Grout Sealing
- Tub and Shower Grout Repair
- Grout Color sealing
Sealing Grout West End Central Jersey
Give your newly cleaned tile & grout a protective barrier to prevent spills and stains!
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE: 732.943.0333
In the West End Central Jersey, call First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning to provide your porous and easily stained grout which has a protective grout seal again dirt and spills. Our tile and grout sealer can really help keep your hard-surface floor looking great and extend its life.
We offers complete residential and commercial tile grout restoration & cleaning services. We specializing in restore ceramic tile and grout for corporate buildings, shopping malls, high rises, schools, condos, private homes and small businesses.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Grout Sealing Color West End Central NJ
An even more detailed and beautiful alternative to clear grout sealing is our Color Grout Sealing process. Following having a deep, extensive cleaning, we employ our specially developed color grout sealant. The color of your sealant can be chosen to match your existing grout or pick out a completely brand-new color!
Our colored sealants are not only stunning, they are long lasting as well. It is not unusual for one of our color seal grout applications to last longer than the grout itself!
Absolutely nothing will make your worn-out old grout looking like new over again like our color seal procedure when you desire to make your tile look new once again without the expense of a whole new tile renovation this can be the service for you!
Positive factors of Color Grout Sealing in West End New Jersey:
- Maintains your deep cleaned grout free from dirt and crud.
- 100% unfailing grout color throughout the entire treated area.
- Gives your tile looking fresh and new.
- Protects grout from future discolorations.
- Long-term value.
- You could possibly need to clean or seal your grout line yet again.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Cleaning West End Monmouth Co.
In many highin properties in the West End area, granite is used on floors, bath tiles, counter tops, and in some instances on the walls, to give that palatial touch. However, to maintain its look, granite should be cleaned and polished regularly.
The cleaning of granite with its intricate, veined look, should be left to expert First Class Floor Cleaning and More. True, you could rent cleaning and polishing machines to be used on granite, however this kind of equipment, in particular when obtained from rental companies could be unreliable and often dangerous to those lacking the correct training. The end result of such self cleaning and polishing could be permanent damage.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Maintenance Cleaning West End
Granite doesn’t have an acid sensitivity as the calcareous natural stone like marble, flagstone and travertine have. We often still use alkaline cleaning solutions on granite because of the fact that alkaline cleaners soften dirt faster than acids. If the granite floor has a sanded grout factor, we oftentimes will clean the floor with an alkaline solution and after that follow up with a second step in the cleaning procedure.
We will use an acid to clean the grout when it is deemed safe and necessary to get stains within the grout to release. Afterwards we use an industry accepted spinning tool which provides pressure coupled with vacuum for extraction. This method also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean stone and tile floors.
Granite floors require a maintenance plan to keep them looking as good as possible. This should consist of dry dust mopping each day using a clean rayon mop or static pad. Vacuum-cleaning with a hard-surface vacuum will also work. This is to remove the debris and dirt that builds up on your floor as a result of foot traffic, pets and so forth.
It is very important remove this dirt due to the fact that damp mopping is usually necessary at the very least weekly. If the debris and dirt that builds up is allowed to remain on the floor, when damp mopping takes place, that dirt is turned to mud and is pushed into the grout lines by the mop. This will make your grout lines dirty very fast. When damp mopping with soap, rinsing will be required. Following mopping with any soap solution, use a different rinse mop, and go over the area over again with clean water.
While these floors do not need a similar care from abrasion and etching as a marble, travertine or limestone floors, they actually will have to be polished now and again. It’s important to follow the rinsing methods explained above since when a soap film accumulates on granite, it cuts down on the polished visual appearance, and can make it look dull. That dullness is slowly removed with proper cleaning. For that reason, we advise cleaning your West End granite floors yearly.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Stone Cleaning West End New Jersey
Natural stone is one of the most abused and overlooked floor and wall structure in your home because of the care involved in cleaning it. An scratch mark in a polished marble or travertine floor can be a constant reminder that grandmother wasn’t always right about the merits of cleaning with a solution of white vinegar as well as water.
Luckily First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning are able to make short work of this task.
It doesn’t matter if you have got natural stone in your kitchen, bath-room, and also other location of your home, those stubborn stain and etch marks don’t stand a chance. Your natural stone will be looking pretty much as it did the day it was installed.
At First Class Floor Cleaning we are commited to helping you to keep your home healthy, clean, and also appearing its best. The solution to difficult natural stone, cleaning & sealing is just a phone call away.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Travertine Tile Sealing West End Central NJ
Travertine is a unique stone that typically comes in a range of finishes. Travertine naturally has holes running through the entire stone and comes as what is known as filled or unfilled. The term filled means that the holes in travertine are filled giving the travertine floor an even finish.
Travertine is available in a honed dull and polished finish. Travertine floors need to be cared for and will from time to time need honing to get rid of scratches and etching or the travertine floor will also need to be polished as well as sealed. First Class Floor Cleaning will provide services that will keep your travertine tiles and travertine flooring looking new. We can offer cleaning travertine floors, polishing travertine tiles, refinishing travertine flooring, honing and sealing virtually any natural stone floors.
At First Class Floor Cleaning and More, we understand how to take care of any problems you may have with travertine floors, travertine tiles and natural stone flooring. We provide these services:
- Travertine Cleaning
- Sealing of Travertine Tiles
- Repair of Travertine Flooring
- Resurfacing Travertine, Honing and Travertine Polishing
- Travertine Floors Holes Filling
- Travertine Etch Removal
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Tile and Grout Cleaning Review West End NJ
HARD SURFACE CLEANING & RESTORATION TIPS
What every consumer should know regarding tile and grout cleaning…
We are so thrilled for this ability to provide you with information about hard-surface care and help you choose a tile cleaning and maintenance company.
It appears that hard surface care is the subject of much confusion. In reality, people have so many common myths about hard surfaces, we decide to provide this consumer education message so when you choose a grout and tile floor care company, you can make an educated, smart decision.
We’ll share with you:
- Simple tests for determining your stains protection levels
- Answers to faq’s about cleaning and restoration hard surfaces
- Easy care suggestions to maintain those hard-surface floors dazzling clean
- Spot removal techniques the professionals are using
If you’ve got ANY of these hard surfaces, in or surrounding your home, you may need this information!
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]Ceramic tile
Concrete[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]Slate
Any other natural stone surface[/wc_column][/wc_row] Cleaning hard surfaces in West End NJ, 07740 isn’t so easy. The biggest problem we all deal with today’s hard surfaces is ‘protection’ or ‘repellency’. Nearly all surfaces haven’t been properly sealed, if at all. Hard surfaces that are unsealed or are sealed with low quality sealants can be a sponge for oil, food or beverage spills, which can lead to long-lasting staining.
Appropriate sealing can and will lead to much easier care. This would keep your hard-surface investments, so you can take proper care of them, while adding up beauty and value to your residence.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Did you know?
- Vinegar and ammonia may damage nearly all sealers?
- Most installers do not seal the surfaces they install?
- A lot of floor cleaning products leave a residue that can inhibit sealants and attract soil faster?
In this fact-filled consumer’s message you’ll find out how to effectively maintain your hard surfaces.
So, let’s begin!
HARD-SURFACE STAIN PROTECTION AND REPELLENCY TESTS
Listed here is a simple water based stain protection test you can do in your own home:
- Take a spoonful of water and put it on the hard surface floor you want to analyze, along with any grout line
- Wait about fifteen minutes
- Visual Examination: Did the water soak up? Does the color change?
- Using a clean white absorbent cloth, ‘dab’ the excess wetness.
- Touch Testing: Does the tile or grout feel moist? Does moisture still feel evident?
When you answered yes to any of these questions, your hard surfaces is not sealed correctly and are vulnerable to staining. Contact us to talk about proper sealing applications.
Most tile contractors do not seal the surfaces they install for a range of reasons. The main reason is that it can’t be done until at least 3 days following installation, that means they’d have to come back. Most tile contractors do not offer a protection service so they don’t even inform consumers of the benefits of this process. Yet, the benefits of sealing are obvious. There are several sealers available to the general public through hardware stores, etc.
However, they are low-grade to sealers that a hard surface professional would likely use. Some need repetitive application, several are too easily ‘washed’ off by general maintenance products, in addition to some just protect against water based stains, leaving your floor vulnerable.
And maybe even when you apply the best sealers offered, without a solid understanding of the solutions and the type of surface you are sealing, you still won’t have a accurately sealed floor. Only specific training in addition to years of experience can give you the skills necessary to obtain highest possible protection for your hard surfaces.
Sealed flooring surfaces don’t allow penetration of fuilds that can become long-lasting. Protect your hard surfaces today for a fraction of the cost of replacement. You won’t be sorry![wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Cleaning Hard Surfaces
[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]Q: I’ve been told that bleaching the grout lines will make them look whiter? Are these claims true?
A: Bleach will make them brighter, however you may need to seek advice from the grout manufacturer prior to beginning, to be sure the color wasn’t dyed, or bleach will actually get rid of the color.
Q: I actually have what looks like water stain on the tiles in my kitchen, what can they be and also just how can I take them off?
A: So called “water” stains can be wide range of things, based on the particular tile you have. Many time, water or mineral deposits can be removed whether with polishing with honing powders and a hog hair pad or utilizing specific acid cleaners. Please DO NOT try either of these without proper training, as you can permanently damage floor tiles. To remove these stains it may be required to contact a professional.
Q: I purchased a ‘steamer’ to clean my tile and grout floors with. It truly works pretty much, however some of the grout lines are cracking? What should I do?
A: First, stop all ‘steaming’ until you have the grout line repaired. Humidity that will get in between your tile as well as subfloor might be caught under your tiles tending to expand and loosen tile from the concrete or subfloor. Rinsing the floor is a good thing, BUT, you really need choosing the right products to make sure you are not damaging the sealer.
Q: What length of time will sealants last?
A: That depends on the sealant, the method of application, and the the regularity and kind of maintenance. Your sealer can last any where from 6 months to 10 years or more.[/wc_box]
This is only an example of the various questions requested by new customers. To get more detailed answers to your concerns about hard surfaces, do not hesitate to give first class floor cleaning and more a call Right now! 732.943.0333
Yet now, here are some[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Easy Maintenance and Care Tips To Remain Those Hard Surface Floors Sparkling Clean
- At entry points to locations with hard surfaces, lay floor mats used for soil and moisture removal. The less brought in, the not as much to clean.
- Regular vacuum cleaning. A number of surfaces don’t always appear to need cleaning, but still assume it really does. As sure as airborne dirt and dust settles on a windowsill, so it will on the top of floors. Be sure to use a vacuum with a floor height adjusting on the lowest setting.
- Avoid spillage if you can. Hot liquid spills are especially hazardous and a lot harder to clean up because they can penetrate quicker. Spot removal need to be executed as soon an accident takes place.
- After mopping, keep the windows open or start fans to get air circulating. The faster it dries the better also lesser and less chance for quick re-soiling.
- If area rugs or throw carpet and rug are used to decorate or ‘soften’ interior hard-surfaces, make sure to use non-skid pads. The ‘backings’ used by most manufacturers of area rugs are abrasive. Despite popular belief, the non-skid pads are excellent. that they’re that they are taken up and floors cleaned under them every month.
- Chairs and tables on hard-surface areas could result in damage to damage to floors if the legs are not protected. Teflon or felt can be used to prevent abrasive damage caused by Clean and.
Clean and rinse your floors often, once per month in low traffic areas and at least weekly in high traffic or the kitchen. Rinse with plain water.
- Allow dwell time for stubborn spots and Cleaning products. Cleaning products are not magic. The longer they remain on that stubborn spot the better they work. Extra rinsing may be needed is removed stain is removed. spot stain appears permanent, DON’T PANIC, call us! 732.943.0333
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Here are some Spot Removal Techniques The experts Use In Their Homes West End NJ
Dry Soil – Hard-surfaces needs to be cleaned on a regular basis with simply warm water and a clean, non-abrasive cloth, sponge or a mop. Neutral cleaners needs to be used all of which will assist in removing soils that normal mopping and dusting leave behind.
Liquid Spills – Lightly blot the excess liquid with a clean, dry, white cloth. As the cloth becomes saturated be sure to turn frequently. If color from the liquid is still evident, lightly mist neutral cleaner to the floor, allow 5 minutes dwell time, next wipe in a circular motion with a clean dry cloth. Do it again as necessary. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Food Spills – Scoop up excess foodstuffs from your floor. Then blot unnecessary liquid residues left by the food. Using a damp white cloth, dab or lightly wipe the floor in a circular motion. Spray neutral solution lightly to avoid over wetting, let it dwell few minutes, and wipe dry using a dry white cloth. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Oily Stains/Spots – Blot up the excess. Spray with neutral cleaner, cover with 2-4 dry paper towels, apply a weight (books work effectively), and allow a dwell time of a half-hour. Lift the weight and check out the paper towels. If all the towels are damp with stain and cleaner, the process is working. If no dampness has occurred, apply more neutral solution to the stain, allow it to sit 15 minutes, then check again. Wipe dry with a clean white cloth; if the stain is not removed, consult the Central Jersey Hard-surface cleaning professionals at First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning.
Mud and Clay – Let mud or clay dry completely. Vacuum. Remove dried mud excess by means of soft nylon brush, or lightly with an old toothbrush. Spray the remainder with neutral solution, and wipe clean with a clean white cloth. If grout lines are still affected, apply small amounts of clear, sugar-free seltzer water allow it sit one minute, then wipe dry.
Acidic Spills – Liquids and substances for example carbonated beverages, coffee, animal urine, vomit, vinegar, orange juice, wine, or mustard are very acidic. If they are not removed with in urgent manner these could etch some surfaces. In the event that of an acidic spill or accident, follow the the most appropriate spot removal procedure described previously. Some spills will several a few categories such as the case of tomato paste. Tomatoes being acidic, solid as a food, liquid from the juices and oily from the paste problematic to difficult to remove and maybe you want to seek advice from a hard surface professional at First Class Floor Cleaning and More immediately.
As with all spillage occurrences, if the floors have been seal properly and protected, the barrier created between the spill surface surface will dramatically probabilities of chances of successful removal.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Do’s And Don’ts On Indoor Hard Surface Maintenance
- Do a regular ‘damp mop.’ Use a dry non treated dust mop. It is actually the unseen dirt and grit that damages hard surfaces. Prevention is the ideal fix.
- Do stay off floors until dry, wet floors may be slippery.
- Do just about everything possible to prevent accidents with perfumes, toothpaste, and makeup. These often have harmful ingredients which may weaken your sealer.
- Do all you are able to avoid over-spraying of aerosols in areas with protected hard surfaces. Air fresheners, bug sprays and other surface cleaners can settle on your floors and then leave a residue making cleaning a much bigger chore. Be careful when using upholstery and furniture polish sprays, as some may make the floor too slippery for safety.
- Do consult your cleaning professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning about our maintenance and care plans.
- Don’t use vinegar, bleach, or ammonia for cleaning.
- Don’t apply abrasive products such as dry or wet compound cleansers, or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don’t use grocery store bought citrus based (lemon or orange) solvent cleaners.
- Don’t drag upholstery and furniture across hard-surfaces. Also avoid dropping heavy elements on hard surfaces.
- Don’t scrub hard-surfaces. If properly sealed, gentle duty cleaning is all that should be necessary.
- Don’t try to re-color grout lines. There are professional applications that can restore your grout line to new-looking color. In fact, any shade of the rainbow can be picked out.
- Don’t over wet floors when cleaning, and always remove excess water. Air circulation can help enhance dry times.
- Don’t break your back hoping to get those floors looking the best they can be. Consult your floor care company for consultation or a free written price quote.
To understand more about our maintenance and care plans designed to keep your hard-surfaces beautiful, cleaner and healthier click here or call us now at 732.943.0333
And now, here’s
A Maintenance and Care Plan You Will Wish You Used The Day Of Installation!
Have your floor care expert at First Class Floor Cleaning and More recommend you on the plan of attack for restoring your floor (if necessary). Discuss repair work, stripping, grout colors, repair, grease stain removal, and so on. Inquire about the perfect sealing product available for your particular hard surface. Take advantage of the initial clean and protection service completed.
Initial Maintenance and care:
Ask your First Class Floor Cleaning professional about methods for the usage of neutral cleaners on your floors or countertop. Vacuum these surfaces on a regular basis and damp mop as needed. Spot clean with urgency.
Schedule a mid-year professional cleaning by First Class Floor Cleaning. Over a 6-month period, your floors probably will gather light build up of dust and other foreign particles that could require a high heat extraction process for removal.
Spring/ Fall Maintenance Clean:
Pull up all rugs and non-skid pads, remove all moveable furniture. Vacuum, apply some heavier application of revitalizing neutral cleaner and damp mop.
Schedule yearly care and maintenance cleaning. This will include a full steam cleaning and re-application of sealer. A full inspection of wear and tear patterns and other trouble spots is suggested.
EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED HARD SURFACE CLEANING SERVICES, RISK-FREE!
Hard surfaces are an investment in your home’s value and resale ability. Don’t trust your next cleaning service to an amateur.
No professional cleaning service will perform you an honest price quote over the telephone. It is an absolute must that you obtain a FREE written, itemized audit before hiring any company to work on your hard-surfaces.
Make sure this company has a 100% No risk Guarantee, and has testimonies from satisfied customers. Certifications and recommendations is also indications of a company to work with. Ask what, if any, continued education the cleaning technicians receive.
Hopefully these tips have shown you that cleaning and maintaining your hard-surfaces isn’t really the daunting task it appears to be. There are people available who offer professional help, such as the professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning.
Call now to schedule a FREE HARD SURFACES INSPECTION – it’s more than just an estimate – to give you a complete evaluation of your floors and to show you how our services will benefit you. It’s time you stopped breaking your back, so that you could sit back, relax and let the experts at First Class Floor Cleaning take care of your hard surfaces!
West End Tile and Grout Cleaners at First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning will be the simple answer to one-stop cleaning Services. We offer a wide range of cleaning services including:
- West End Carpet Cleaning
- West End Area Rug Cleaner
- West End Upholstery Cleaning
- West End Marble Cleaning
- West End Water Extraction
- West End Hardwood Floor Refinishing
To schedule an Tile and Grout Cleaning West End appointment, call 732.943.0333 or click here
We’ll help you get your tile and grout bright and clean. All you have to do is Make The Appointment!