Tile and Grout Cleaning Wickatunk NJ : Call Today! 732.943.0333
Looking for professional Wickatunk grout cleaning service to obtain the appeal return to your tile floors and walls?
First class cleaning is leading hard surface restoration company, making your tile and grout cleaning Wickatunk NJ service your best option for grout and tile cleaning.
Our well-trained and experienced technician provide the best Wickatunk grout cleaning service for your home or business.
Even the most beautiful and expensive tile can appear dull and ugly when surrounded by dirty or stained grout. Traffic, spillage, unacceptable cleaning methods and products can cause grout and tiles to look unappealing, but First class tile and grout cleaning Wickatunk NJ grout cleaning process are able to make them look like new.
- Tile Grout Cleaning Wickatunk
- Hard-Surface Cleaning Wickatunk NJ
- Cleaning Ceramic Tile Wickatunk New Jersey
- Clean Grout Wickatunk Monmouth County
- Grout Restoration Wickatunk Central Jersey
- Seal Grout Shower Walls Wickatunk Central NJ
- Color Grout Sealing Wickatunk Monmouth Co.
- Professional Granite Cleaning Wickatunk NJ
- Granite Maintenance and Repair Wickatunk
- Natural Stone Chip & Crack Repairs Wickatunk New Jersey
- Travertine Tile Care and Maintenance Wickatunk Central NJ
- Marble Cleaning Wickatunk NJ 07765
Let First Class Floor Cleaning and More do the work quicker for you with a new, powerful, fast as well as safe, tile & grout cleaning process. You will see exceptional results in your home: bathroom floors, showers and tubs, kitchen floors, tiled foyers and entryway’s, tiled halls, sunrooms, countertop and more.
Whether its tile walls, shower tiles, or tile floors, bath-room tile is considered among the hardest tiles to clean, particularly if it isn’t cleaned regularly. Build up from shampoos, soap and dirt has a tendency to stick like glue to tiled surfaces. Since tiles are typically used in spaces that are steamy, wet or moist most of the time, mold or mildew are usually a common problem.
How Our Wickatunk Tile Grout Cleaning System Works:
The continuous stream and hot water releases the particles, film, and mildew and allows the tiled surface to be wiped clean after blasting. Steam cleaning grout and tile is gentle enough to be considered safe for most tiled surfaces, yet effective enough to remove dirt from tough to clean spaces such as cracks as well as molding. Overall, steam cleaning tile provides a sparkling finish.
Our service include but not limited for Tile and Grout Cleaning Wickatunk NJ, Natural Stone Cleaning and Sealed, Showers Restoration & Caulking, Regrouting Tile, Granite Countertop here just a few residential and commercial application:
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]RESIDENTIAL[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]COMMERCIAL[/wc_column][/wc_row][wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Entry ways
- Kitchen floors
- Counter tops
- Shower enclosures
- Garage area floors
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Pool decks and outdoor patios
- Lobbies and lounges, entry areas
- Offices, halls
- Kitchen areas
Our Commitment to You
First Class Floor Cleaning will provide you with outstanding customer support, top notch craftsmanship and knowledge which trained professional can provide. We recognize the investment that you’ve made In your property and will work with you to make sure it’ll keep up its natural beauty over time.
Listed below is an overview of our 8 step Tile and Grout Cleaning process:[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]
- Step 1. Pre-Inspection – Our service field technicians will inspect your unique area of concern along with tile and grout construction along with soil condition. Our technician may also suggest you of any probable permanent staining.
- Step 2. Preparation – Because your home is important to you it is very important us; we’ll consider the essential methods to protect every area surrounding your floors with 24” clear plastic covers and blue tape as necessary.
- Step 3. Pre-Spray – Pre-Spray your Grout and tile with a solution to breakdown grease and oils.
- Step 4. Agitate – Agitate the Pre-Spray with Grout Brush, by hands or rotary machine based on soil level to further loosen area soil.
- Step 5. Extract and Rinse – Extract and Rinse with pressured steam with our Turbo Hybrid and Truck-mounted Cleaning Tool.
- Step 6. Neutralize – Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are used so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is used as a rinse or applied after the rinse according to soil condition.
- Step 7. Post-Inspection – Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to insure that your expectations are met or exceeded.
- Step 8. Seal – After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Wickatunk NJ
First Class Floor Cleaning utilizes professional strength cleaners as well as high-pressure water jets to clean away the dirt and soil from tile and grout lines.
Any time tile surfaces get filthy, it’s often the grout lines which are most noticeable. First Class Floor Cleaning offers professional service designed to deep clean grout lines and keep them from getting dirty once again. However, it is crucial to understand in case your grout is “sanded” or “non-sanded”.
Most tile is grouted using sanded grout line. Sanded grout is incredibly porous; when dirty water gathers up in sanded grout outline, the water dries leaving dirty grout. If the tile was not sealed initially, or over time the sealant wears off, you will have dirty grout.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Grout Cleaning Wickatunk New Jersey
Tile is pretty, durable, and often simple to clean, yet cleaning grout? That’s completely different story.
Simply because of its (typically) lighter complexion and porous composition, grout is prone to stain. In a tiled entry or mudroom, grime and dirt are the usual culprits, while in the kitchen’s, spills are more likely to blame. Cleaning agent, mold, and mildew meanwhile make it a challenge to maintain clean grout in bathrooms.
Fortunately, cleaning grout efficiently can be done only using regular household products and a little bit of elbow grease.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Grout Restoration Wickatunk Monmouth County
Tile and grout Repair as well as caulking surrounding your tub, shower, bathroom sink, and back splash is a crucial piece of protection against water damage. In time, most caulk will mold, normally dry out, peel, or crack. If ignored, exposed caulk or grout joints could cause severe water damage and expensive repairs.
In extraordinary instances, an entire tear-out or replacement is needed. It is important to maintain the caulking around areas come across water. New caulking will even significantly enhance the look of an existing tub, shower, sink, or back splash. Be on the lookout for moldy or worn caulk. Save Money!
As well as saving money on expensive water damage repairs, having First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning repaired or recaulk your bathroom will save you time and the cost of materials.
first class floor cleaning specializes in Monmouth County grout restoration for bathrooms and kitchens in NJ. We offer full grouting restoration services that remove mold and mildews and other microscopic microorganisms that grow in tile and grout. We are experts in cleaning the grout in ceramic, porcelain or hard surface tile.
Ceramic along with porcelain tile is among the most durable surfaces at your residence yet, the porous grout lines that may have been incorrectly sealed, or in some cases not even sealed whatsoever, are like open sponges for dirty mop water and anything which may spill on the floor.
We utilize the proper techniques, sealants as well as cleaning solutions to restore tile and grout in bath rooms and kitchen areas that will restore these surfaces to their like new and original appearance.[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Cleaning Grout
- Re-coloring Grout
- Grout Repairs
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Sealing Grout
- Repair Tub and Shower Grout
- Color sealing for Grout
Sealing Grout Wickatunk Central Jersey
Give your freshly cleaned grout and tile a protective barrier against spills and stains!
CALL US NOW FOR A FREE ESTIMATION: 732.943.0333
In the Wickatunk Central Jersey, call First Class Floor Cleaning to provide your porous and easily stained grout with a protective grout seal again dirt and spills. Our tile and grout sealer can really help ensure your hard surface floor looking great and extend its life.
We provides complete commercial and residential grout tile cleaning services. We specializing in restoring ceramic tile as well as grout for corporate properties, shopping centers, high rises, schools, apartments, private homes and small businesses.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Color Sealing Tile Grout Wickatunk Central NJ
A far more detailed and beautiful alternative to clear grout sealing is our Color Grout Sealing process. After having a deep, extensive cleaning, we employ our specially developed color grout sealant. The color of your sealant can be chosen to match your existing grout or choose a completely brand-new color!
First class floor cleaning colored sealants isn’t only stunning, the’re long lasting as well. It isn’t unusual for one of our color seal grout applications to last longer than the grout itself!
Absolutely nothing will get your worn-out old grout looking like new once again like our color seal procedure so if you desire to make your tile look new once again without the cost of a whole new tile renovation this is the service for you!
Amazing benefits of Color Grout Sealing in Wickatunk New Jersey:
- Maintains your deep cleaned grout free from dirt and crud.
- 100% consistent grout color across the treated area.
- Gives your tile looking fresh and new.
- Protects grout from future discolorations.
- Long-term value.
- You could possibly never have to clean or seal your grout again.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Cleaning Companies Wickatunk Monmouth Co.
In many upscale homes in the Wickatunk area, granite is used on floors, baths tiles, counter tops, also in some cases on the walls, to give that palatial touch. Having said that, to maintain it’s look, granite must be cleaned and polished on a regular basis.
The cleaning of granite with its intricate, veined look, needs to be left to professional First Class Floor Cleaning and More. True, one could rent cleaning and polishing equipment for use on granite, however this type of equipment, especially when obtained from rental companies can be not reliable and often unsafe to those lacking the correct training. The outcome of such self cleaning and polishing could be permanent damage.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Care and Cleaning Wickatunk
Granite doesn’t have an acid sensitivity as the calcareous stones like marble, sandstone and travertine have. We oftentimes still use alkaline cleaning solutions on granite because of the fact that alkaline cleaners emulsify dirt faster than acids. If the granite floor has a sanded grout component, we oftentimes will clean the tile with an alkaline solution and after that follow up with a second step in the cleaning process.
We’re going to use an acid to clean the grout when it is deemed safe and essential to get stains in the grout to release. Afterwards we use an industry accepted spinning tool which provides pressure as well as vacuum for extraction. This process also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean granite and tile floors.
Granite floors require a maintenance plan to keep them looking as nice as possible. This will likely consist of dry dust mopping each day using a clean rayon mop or static pad. Vacuuming with a hard-surface vacuum also will work. This is to remove the debris and dirt that builds up on your floor because of foot traffic, family pets and so forth.
It is very important remove this dirt since damp mopping is usually necessary at the very least on a weekly basis. If the debris and dirt that builds up is allowed to remain on the floor, when damp mopping occurs, that dirt is turned to mud and is forced into the grout lines by the mop. This makes your grout lines dirty very fast. When damp mopping with soap, rinsing will be required. Following mopping with any soap solution, use a different rinse mop, and go over the area once again with clean water.
While these floors don’t need a similar care from abrasion and etching as a marble, travertine or limestone floors, they actually will have to be polished from time to time. It’s important to follow the rinsing methods explained above because when a soap film accumulates on granite, it cuts down on the polished visual appearance, and can make it look dull. That dullness is removed with proper cleaning. For that reason, we recommend cleaning your Wickatunk granite floors yearly.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Natural Stone Cleaning Wickatunk New Jersey
Natural stone is one of the most abused and overlooked floor and wall structure inside your simply because of the care associated with getting it cleaned. An etch mark in a polished marble or travertine floor can be a constant reminder that grandmother wasn’t always accurate about the merits of cleaning with a solution of white vinegar as well as water.
Luckily First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning can make short work of this task.
Whether you’ve got natural stone in your kitchen’s, bath-room, along with other area of your home, those stubborn stain and etch marks don’t stand a chance. Your natural stone will look very much as it did the day it was installed.
At First Class Floor Cleaning and More we are dedicated to helping you to keep your home healthy, clean, and also looking its best. The solution to difficult natural stone, cleaning & sealing is just a phone call away.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Travertine Tile Refinishing Wickatunk Central NJ
Travertine is a unique stone that comes in a range of finishes. Travertine naturally has holes that run through the entire stone and comes as what is known as filled or unfilled. The term filled implies that the holes in travertine tile is filled giving the travertine floor a smooth finish.
Travertine is available in a honed matte and polished finish. Travertine floors need to be cared for and will from time to time require honing to remove scratches and etching or the travertine floor will also have to be polished as well as sealed. First Class Floor Cleaning and More will provide services that will keep your travertine tiles and travertine flooring looking new. We can provide cleaning travertine floors, polishing travertine tiles, refinishing travertine flooring, honing and sealing virtually any natural stone floors.
At First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning, we understand how to solve any problems you may have with travertine floors, travertine tiles and natural stone flooring. We provide the following services:
- Cleaning Travertine Floors
- Sealing of Travertine Tiles
- Travertine Repair
- Refinishing Travertine floors, Honing and Travertine Polishing
- Travertine Floors Holes Filling
- Etch Removal
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Tile and Grout Cleaning Review Wickatunk NJ
HARD-SURFACE CLEANING & RESTORATION TIPS
What every consumer should know about grout and tile cleaning…
We are so thrilled for this opportunity to offer you information regarding hard surface care and assist you in choosing a tile cleaning and maintenance company.
It appears that hard surface care is the subject of much confusion. In fact, people have so many myths about hard surfaces, we made a decision to provide this consumer education information so when you choose a ceramic tile floor care contractor, you can make an educated, smart decision.
We’ll share with you:
- Easy tests for determining your stains protection levels
- Solutions to frequently asked questions regarding cleaning and restoration hard surfaces
- Easy care recommendations to keep those hard surface floors dazzling clean
- Spot removal methods the professionals use
If you’ve got One of these hard surfaces, in or surrounding your residence, you really need this information!
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]Ceramic tile
Concrete[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]Slate
Every other natural stone surface[/wc_column][/wc_row] Cleaning hard surfaces in Wickatunk NJ, 07765 isn’t so easy. The main problem many of us face with today’s hard surfaces is ‘protection’ or ‘repellency’. Nearly all surfaces are not appropriately sealed, if at all. Hard surfaces that are un-sealed or are sealed with poor quality sealers are a sponge for oil, food or beverage spills, which can lead to permanent staining.
Effective sealing can and will result in simplier and easier care. This will protect your hard-surface investments, allowing you to take proper care of them, while adding up beauty and value to your home.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Did you know?
- Vinegar and ammonia may damage most sealers?
- Most building contractors do not seal the surfaces they put in?
- Lots of floor cleaning solutions leave a residue which could inhibit sealers and attract soil faster?
In this fact-filled consumer’s message you will understand how to effectively maintain your hard surfaces.
So, let’s get started!
HARD SURFACE STAIN PROTECTION AND REPELLENCY TESTS
Here is a simple water based stain protection test you can do in your own home:
- Take a spoon of water and pour it on the hard surface floor you want to check, including any grout
- Wait about 15 minutes
- Visual Inspection: Did the water absorb? Does the color change?
- By using a clean white absorbent cloth, ‘dab’ the excess moisture.
- Touch Test: Does the tile or grout feel wet? Does moisture still feel evident?
If you answered yes in regards to any of these questions, your hard surfaces are not sealed correctly as well as are vulnerable to staining. Contact us to talk about proper sealing applications.
Most contractors do not seal off the surfaces they install designed for a variety of reasons. The primary reason is that it can’t be complete up until at approximately three days after installation, that means they’d have to return back. A good number tile contractors don’t provide a protection service so they don’t even inform consumers of the value of these process. That being said, the advantages of sealing are obvious. There are a number of sealants available to the general public through hardware retail stores, etc.
Unfortunately, they are inferior to sealers that a hard surface professional would likely use. Some need repetitive application, a few are too easily ‘washed’ off by general care products, as well as some only protect against water based stains, leaving your floor vulnerable.
Yet if you use the best sealants offered, lacking a solid understanding of the products and the particular type of surface floor you will be sealing, you still won’t have a properly sealed floor. Only specific training as well as years of experience can give you the knowledge required to get maximum protection for your hard-surfaces.
Sealed surfaces do not let penetration of fuilds that can become permanent. Preserve your hard floors today for a small fraction of the cost of replacement. You won’t be sorry![wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Cleaning Hard Surfaces
[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]Q: I’ve been told that bleaching the grout lines will make them look whiter? Is this true?
A: Bleach will make them lighter, even so you you might need to talk to the grout manufacturer prior to beginning, to ensure the color wasn’t dyed, or bleach will actually eliminate the color.
Q: I actually have what appears like water stain on the tiles at my kitchen floor, what can they be and also just how could i remove them?
A: So called “water” stains could be several different things, depending on the particular tile you have. Many time, water or mineral can be removed with polishing with honing powders and a hog hair pad or by using specific acid cleaners. Please DO NOT try either these without proper training, as you may permanently damage the tile. To get rid of these stains it may be essential to contact a professional.
Q: I bought a ‘steamer’ to clean my tile floors with. It truly does work pretty much, but some of the grout line is breaking? What could I do?
A: 1st, stop all ‘steaming’ until you have the grout line repaired. Moisture that will get between the tile as well as sub-floor is going to be caught beneath your ceramic tile and most likely will swell and loosen tile floor from the concrete or sub-floor. Rinsing the floor is an effective thing, BUT, you will need choosing the right products to be certain that you’re not damaging the sealer.
Q: How long will sealants last?
A: That depends on the sealant, the method of application, and the the regularity and type of care and maintenance. Your sealer may last anywhere from six months to 10 years or more.[/wc_box]
This is only an example of the various questions requested by new clients. For more answers to all your questions on the subject of hard surfaces, do not think twice to give first class tile and grout cleaning a call Right now! 732.943.0333
And now, here are some[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Simple Maintenance and Care Tips To Remain Those Hard Surface Floors Sparkling Clean
- At entry points to locations with hard-surfaces, lay floor mats for soil and moisture removal. The less brought in, the significantly less to clean.
- Regular vacuum cleaning. Some surfaces don’t always look to need cleaning, but assume it really does. As sure as dust settles on a shelf, so it will on the floors. Be sure to use a vacuum with a floor level adjustment for the lowest setting.
- Avoid spills as much as possible. Hot liquid spillage are especially hazardous and a lot more difficult to clean up because they can sink into more rapidly. Spot removal should be done as soon an accident occurs.
- And as soon as you finish mopping, keep the windows open or turn on air-movers to get air circulating. The faster it dries the better also lesser and less chance of rapid re-soiling.
- If area rugs or throw rugs are used to decorate or ‘soften’ interior hard-surfaces, be sure to use non-skid pads. The ‘backings’ used by most manufacturers of area / oriental rug are abrasive. Contrary to popular belief, the non-skid pads are excellent. that they’re that they’re picked up and floors cleaned under them every month.
- Chairs and tables on hard surface areas could result in scratches to damage to floors if the legs are not protected. Teflon or felt can be used to prevent abrasive damage a result of Clean and.
Clean and rinse your floors often, once per month in low traffic areas and at least weekly in high traffic or kitchen areas. Rinse with plain water.
- Allow dwell time for stubborn spots and Cleaning products. Cleaning products are not magic. The more time that they sit on that stubborn spot the better they work. Extra rinsing may be required is removed stain is eliminated. stain stain appears permanent, DON’T PANIC, call us now! 732.943.0333
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Here are some Spot Removal Techniques The Professionals Use In Their Homes Wickatunk NJ
Dry Soil – Hard surfaces needs to be cleaned regularly with simply warm water and a clean, non-abrasive cloth, sponge or a mop. Neutral cleaners should be used all of which will help remove soils that regular mopping and dusting leave behind.
Liquid Spills – Lightly blot any excess liquid with a clean, dry, white cloth. As the cloth becomes saturated be sure to turn frequently. If color from your liquid is still evident, lightly mist neutral solution on the floor, allow 5 minutes dwell time, next wipe in a circle motion with a clean dry cloth. Do it again if necessary. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Food Spills – Scoop up excess foodstuffs from the floor. Then blot excess liquid residues left by the food. Using a damp white cloth, dab or lightly wipe the floor in a circular motion. Spray neutral cleaner lightly to avoid overwetting, let it dwell few minutes, and wipe dry using a dry white cloth. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Oily Stains/Spots – Blot up the excess. Spray with neutral cleaner, cover with 2-4 dry paper towels, apply a weight (books work effectively), and allow a dwell time of a half-hour. Lift the weight and check the paper towels. If all the towels are damp with stain and cleaner, the process is working. If no dampness has occurred, apply more neutral solution to the stain, let it sit 15 minutes, then check again. Wipe dry with a clean white cloth; if the stain is not removed, consult the Central Jersey Hard-surface cleaning professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning.
Mud and Clay – Let mud or clay dry completely. Vacuum. Remove dried mud excess using a soft nylon brush, or lightly with an old toothbrush. Spray the remaining with neutral solution, and wipe clean using a clean white cloth. If grout lines are still affected, apply small quantities of clear, sugar-free club soda allow it sit one minute, then wipe dry.
Acidic Spills – Liquids and substances for example soft drinks, coffee, animal urine, vomit, vinegar, orange juice, wine, or mustard are extremely acidic. If they are not removed in an urgent manner these could etch some surfaces. In the event that of an acidic spillage or accident, proceed with the the most appropriate spot removal procedure described previously. Some spills will several a few categories such as case of tomato paste. Tomatoes being acidic, solid as a food, liquid from the juices and oily from the paste difficult to difficult to remove and you may want to consult a hard surface professional at First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning immediately.
As with all spillage occurrences, if the floors have been properly sealed and protected, the barrier created between the spill surface surface will dramatically probabilities of chances of successful removal.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Do’s And Don’ts On Indoor Hard-Surface Maintenance
- Do a daily ‘damp mop.’ Use a dry non treated dust mop. It is actually the hidden dirt and grit that damages hard surfaces. Prevention is the best fix.
- Do keep off floors until dry, wet floors could be slippery.
- Do just about everything possible to minimize accidents with perfumes, toothpaste, and makeup. These often have harmful ingredients which may break down your sealer.
- Do all you are able to prevent over-spraying of aerosols in areas with protected hard surfaces. Air fresheners, bug sprays and other surface cleaners can settle on your floors and then leave a residue making cleaning a bigger chore. Be careful when using furniture polish sprays, as some may make the floor too slick for safety.
- Do consult your cleaning professionals at First class tile and grout cleaning about our maintenance plans.
- Don’t use vinegar, bleach, or ammonia for cleaning.
- Don’t apply abrasive products for example dry or wet compound cleansers, or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don’t apply store bought citrus based (lemon or orange) solvent cleaners.
- Don’t drag furniture across hard-surfaces. As well avoid dropping heavy elements on hard surfaces.
- Don’t scrub hard-surfaces. If properly sealed, gentle duty cleaning is all that should be necessary.
- Don’t try to re-color grout lines. There are professional applications that can restore your grout line to new-looking color. In fact, any shade of the rainbow can be picked out.
- Don’t over wet floors when cleaning, and constantly remove excess water. Air circulation can help shorten drying times.
- Don’t break your back trying to get those floors looking the best they may be. Check with your floor care company for advice or a free written price quote.
To understand more about our maintenance plans made to keep your hard-surfaces beautiful, clean and healthy click here or call us now at 732.943.0333
And now, here’s
A Maintenance and Care Plan You’ll Wish You Implemented The Day Of Installation!
Have your floor care expert at First Class Floor Cleaning recommend you on the plan of attack for restoring your floor (if necessary). Discuss repairs, stripping, grout line coloring, repair, oil stain removal, and so on. Inquire about the best sealing product available for your particular hard-surface. Get that initial clean and protection service completed.
Ask your First Class Floor Cleaning professional about methods for the usage of neutral cleaners on your floors or countertop. Vacuum these surfaces frequently and damp mop as needed. Spot clean with urgency.
Schedule a mid-year professional cleaning by First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning. Over a 6-month period, your floors probably will gather light build up of dust and other foreign particles that may require a high heat extraction process for removal.
Spring/ Fall Maintenance Clean:
Take up all rugs and non-skid pads, remove all moveable furniture. Vacuum, apply a heavier application of revitalizing neutral cleaner and damp mop.
Schedule yearly care and maintenance cleaning. It will include a full steam cleaning and re-apply of sealer. A full inspection of wear patterns and other trouble spots is recommended.
EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED HARD-SURFACE CLEANING, RISK-FREE!
Hard surfaces are an investment in your home’s value and resale ability. Don’t have confidence in next cleaning service to an amateur.
No professional cleaning service can offer you an honest price quote over the telephone. It is an absolute must that you simply obtain a FREE written, itemized audit before hiring any business to work on your hard-surfaces.
Make sure the company has a 100% No risk Guarantee, and has testimonies from satisfied clients. Certifications and endorsements are also indications of a company to do business with. Ask what, if any, continued education the cleaning field technicians receive.
Hopefully these tips have shown you that cleaning and maintaining your hard-surfaces isn’t really the daunting task it appears to be. There are people out there who offer professional help, such as the professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning.
Call today to schedule a FREE HARD SURFACES INSPECTION – it’s more than just an estimate – to give you a complete analysis of your floors and to show you how our cleaning will benefit you. It’s time you stopped breaking your back, so you can sit back, relax and let the professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning take care of your hard surfaces!
Wickatunk Tile and Grout Cleaners at First Class Floor Cleaning and More are the answer to one stop cleaning Services. We provide a large selection of cleaning & restoration including:
- Wickatunk Carpet Cleaners
- Wickatunk Area Rug Cleaners
- Wickatunk Upholstery Cleaning
- Wickatunk Marble Stone Cleaning
- Wickatunk Water Removal
- Wickatunk Wooden Floor Cleaning
To schedule an Tile and Grout Cleaning Wickatunk appointment, call 732.943.0333 or click here
We’ll help you get your tile and grout bright and clean. All you have to do is Make The Appointment!
Learn about Wickatunk, NJ:
Wickatunk, New Jersey
Township in New Jersey
Wickatunk is an unincorporated community located within Marlboro Township in Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States. The major state road passing through the center of Wickatunk is Route 79. Wikipedia
Weather: 47°F (8°C), Wind E at 6 mph (10 km/h), 89% Humidity
Area code: 732