Tile and Grout Cleaning Little Silver Point NJ : Call Now! (732) 943-0333
Searching for professional Little Silver Point grout cleaning service to obtain the appeal return to your tile floors and walls?
First class floor cleaning and more is leading hard surface restoration company, making your tile and grout cleaning Little Silver Point NJ service your best option for grout and tile cleaning.
Our well-trained and experienced technicians provide the best Little Silver Point grout cleaning service for your residence or work place.
Even the most beautiful and expensive tile can appear dingy and unattractive when surrounded by dirty or stained grout. Traffic, spillage, the wrong type of cleaning methods and products may cause grout and tiles to look unappealing, but First Class Floor Cleaning Little Silver Point NJ grout cleaning process can make them look like new.
- Tile & Grout Cleaning Little Silver Point
- Hard Surface Restoration Little Silver Point NJ
- Cleaning Ceramic Tile Little Silver Point New Jersey
- Clean Grout Little Silver Point Monmouth County
- Grout Repair Little Silver Point Central Jersey
- Grout Sealing Little Silver Point Central NJ
- Color Sealing Grout Lines Little Silver Point Monmouth Co.
- Granite Cleaning Little Silver Point NJ
- Granite Maintenance Polishing Little Silver Point
- Natural Stone Care Little Silver Point New Jersey
- Travertine Tile Care and Maintenance Little Silver Point Central NJ
- Marble Maintenance Cleaning Little Silver Point NJ 07739
Let First class tile and grout cleaning get the job done for you with a new, powerful, fast as well as safe, tile & grout cleaning process. You will see exceptional results in your home: bathroom floors, showers and tubs, kitchen floors, tiled foyers and entryway’s, tiled halls, sunrooms, counter-top and much more.
Whether its tile walls, shower tiles, or tile floors, bathroom tile is considered one of the most difficult tiles to clean, especially when it isn’t cleaned on a regular basis. Build-up from shampoos and conditioners, soap and dirt tends to stick like glue to tiled surfaces. Since tiles are typically used in areas that are steamy, wet or moist the majority of the time, mildew and mold are usually a common problem.
How Our Little Silver Point Grout & Tile Cleaning System Works:
The continuous stream and hot water releases the dirt, film, and mildew and allows the tiled surface to be wiped clean after blasting. Steam cleaning tile and grout is gentle enough to be considered safe for most tiled surfaces, but effective enough to remove dirt from challenging to clean spaces for instance cracks and molding. Overall, tile and grout steam cleaning provides a sparkling finish.
Our service include but not limited for Tile and Grout Cleaning Little Silver Point NJ, Natural Stone Cleaning and Sealed, Showers Restoration & Caulking, Regrouting Tile, Granite Countertop here just a few residential and commercial application:
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]RESIDENTIAL[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]COMMERCIAL[/wc_column][/wc_row][wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Entry ways
- Home kitchen floors
- Kitchen counter-tops
- Shower enclosures
- Garage floor
- Drive ways
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Swimming pool decks and patios
- Lobbies and lounges, entry areas
- Offices, hallways
- Cooking areas
- Kitchen counters
Our Commitment to You
First class tile and grout cleaning provide you with outstanding customer support, top quality craftsmanship and knowledge that just trained professional can provide. We recognize the investment that you have made In at your residence and will work with you to make sure it’ll keep up its natural beauty over time.
The following is a summary of our 8 steps Tile and Grout Cleaning process:[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]
- Step 1. Pre-Inspection – Our service field technicians will inspect your specific area of concern as well as tile and grout construction and soil condition. Our technician will even advise you of any probable permanent staining.
- Step 2. Preparation – Because your home is important to you it’s very important us; we’ll consider the essential steps to protect other areas surrounding your floors with 24” plastic covers and blue tape as necessary.
- Step 3. Pre-Spray – Pre spray your Grout with a solution to breakdown grease and oils.
- Step 4. Agitate – Agitate the Pre spray with Grout Brush, by hands or rotary machine based on soil level to further release area soil.
- Step 5. Extract and Rinse – Extract and Rinse along with pressured steam with our Turbo Hybrid and Truck Mounted Cleaning System.
- Step 6. Neutralize – Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are utilized so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is applied as a rinse or applied after the rinse based on soil condition.
- Step 7. Post-Inspection – Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to make sure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.
- Step 8. Seal – After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Little Silver Point NJ
First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning employs professional strength cleaners as well as high-pressure water jets to clean away the dirt and soil from tile and grout lines.
When tile surfaces get filthy, it’s often the grout lines which are most noticeable. First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning offers professional services designed to deep clean grout lines and keep them from getting dirty once again. However, it is very important to know if your grout is “sanded” or “non-sanded”.
Most tile is grouted using sanded grout line. Sanded grout is very porous; when dirty water builds up in sanded grout lines, the water dries out leaving dirty grout. If the tile wasn’t sealed initially, or over time the sealant wears off, you could have dirty grout.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Cleaning Grout Little Silver Point New Jersey
Tile is pretty, durable, and typically an easy task to clean, but cleaning grout? That’s a different story.
Simply because of its (typically) light coloring and porous composition, grout is prone to stain. In a tiled entrance or mudroom, dirt and grime are the common culprits, while in the kitchen, spills will most likely blame. A cleaning agent, mould, and mildew meanwhile make it a challenge to retain clean grout in bathrooms.
The good news is, cleaning grout effectively can be possible using only common household products and a little bit of elbow grease.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Grout Repair Little Silver Point Monmouth County
Tile and grout Repair as well as caulking around your tub, shower, bathroom sink, and backsplash is a crucial piece of protection to protect against water damage. In time, most caulk will mold and mildew, dry up, peel, or crack. If ignored, exposed caulk or grout joints can lead to severe water damage and expensive repairs.
In extraordinary instances, a complete tear-out or replacement is needed. It is very important to take care of the caulking around areas in contact with water. New caulking will likely drastically enhance the look of an existing tub, shower, sink, or backsplash. Be on the lookout for moldy or damaged caulk. Save Money!
Along with saving money on expensive water damage repairs, having First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning restore or recaulk your bathroom will save you time and the expense of materials.
we specializes in Monmouth County tile and grout restoration for bathrooms and kitchens in NJ. We provide full grouting restoration services that remove mould and mildews and other microscopic micro-organisms that grow in tile and grout. We’re experts in cleaning the grout in ceramic, porcelain or hard surface tiles.
Ceramic and tile is one of the most durable surfaces in the house having said that, the porous grout lines that could have been improperly sealed, or in some cases not even sealed at all, are like open sponges for dirty mop water and anything that might spill on the floor.
We use the appropriate techniques, sealants as well as cleaning solutions to restore tile grout in bathrooms and kitchen areas that will restore these surfaces to their like new and original appearance.[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Cleaning Grout
- Re-coloring Grout
- Grout Repair
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Sealing Grout
- Tub and Shower Grout Repair
- Color sealing for Grout
Seal Grout Shower Walls Little Silver Point Central Jersey
Give your freshly cleaned tile & grout a protective barrier against spills and stains!
CONTACT US NOW FOR A FREE EVALUATION: (732) 943-0333
In the Little Silver Point Central Jersey, call First Class Floor Cleaning and More to provide your porous and easily stained grout with a protective grout seal again dirt and spills. Our tile and grout sealer can really help ensure your hard-surface floor looking great and extend its life.
We provides complete commercial and residential tile and grout cleaning services. We specializing in restoring ceramic tile along with grout for corporate buildings, shopping centers, high rises, schools, condos, private homes and small local businesses.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Color Sealing Tile Grout Little Silver Point Central NJ
An even more detailed and lovely option to clear grout sealing is our Color Grout Sealing process. Following having a deep, extensive cleaning, we apply our specially developed color grout sealant. The apperiance of your sealant can be chosen to match your existing grout or select totally brand-new color!
First class floor cleaning colored sealants isn’t only breathtaking, they’re long-lasting as well. It is not unusual for one of our color seal grout applications to extend their longevity than the grout itself!
Absolutely nothing will make your tired old grout looking like new over again like our color seal procedure so if you desire to make your tile look new once again without the cost of an entire new tile renovation this is the service for you!
Amazing benefits of Color Grout Sealing in Little Silver Point New Jersey:
- Will keep your deep cleaned grout free of dirt and crud.
- 100% unfailing grout color throughout the treated area.
- Gives your tile looking clean and brand-new.
- Protects grout from future discolorations.
- Long-term value.
- You might never have to clean or seal your grout line again.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Cleaning and Sealing Little Silver Point Monmouth Co.
In many upscale properties in the Little Silver Point area, granite is used on floors, bathroom tiles, counter-top, also in some cases on the walls, to give that palatial touch. Having said that, to maintain it’s appearance, granite should be cleaned and polished on a regular basis.
The cleaning of granite with its intricate, veined appearance, should be left to expert First Class Floor Cleaning and More. True, one could rent cleaning and polishing equipment for use on granite, however this kind of equipment, especially when obtained from rental facilities could be not reliable and often unsafe to those lacking the proper training. The outcome of such self cleaning and polishing may be permanent damage.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Maintenance Polishing Little Silver Point
Granite does not have an acid sensitivity as the calcareous stones similar to marble, flagstone and travertine have. We often still use alkaline cleaning product on granite because of the fact that alkaline cleaners soften dirt quicker than acids. If the granite floor has a sanded grout factor, we oftentimes will clean the tile with an alkaline solution and after that follow up with a second step-in the cleaning procedure.
We will use an acid to clean the grout when it is deemed safe and essential to get stains from the grout to release. We then use an industry accepted spinning tool which provides pressure coupled with vacuum for extraction. This process also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean granite and tile floors.
Granite floors require a maintenance plan to keep them appearing as nice as possible. This should consist of dry dust mopping on a regular basis using a clean rayon mop or static pad. Vacuum-cleaning with a hard surface vacuum also will work. This is to remove the debris and dirt that builds on your floor because of foot traffic, family pets etc.
It is very important remove this dirt because wet mopping is usually required at least on a weekly basis. If the dirt and debris that gathers always remains to remain on the floor, when damp mopping occurs, that dirt is turned to mud and is pushed into the grout lines by the mop. This will make your grout lines dirty very quickly. When damp mopping with soap, rinsing will be required. Following mopping with any soap solution, use a different rinse mop, and go over the area over again with clean water.
While these floors don’t need the same care from abrasion and etching as a marble, travertine or limestone floor, they do will have to be polished from time to time. It’s important to follow the rinsing methods explained above because when a soap film accumulates on granite, it reduces the polished appearance, and can make it look dull. That dullness is removed with proper cleaning. For that reason, we advise cleaning your Little Silver Point granite floors yearly.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Natural Stone Sealing Little Silver Point New Jersey
Natural stone is one of the most abused and overlooked floor and walls inside your home because of the care associated with getting it cleaned. An scratch mark in a polished granite or travertine floor can be a constant reminder that grandmother wasn’t always accurate about the merits of cleaning with a solution of vinegar as well as water.
The great news is First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning are able to make short work of this task.
Regardless of whether you have natural stone in your kitchen’s, bath-room, and also other section your home, those stubborn stains and etch marks don’t stand a chance. Your natural stone will appear very much as it did the day it was installed.
At First Class Floor Cleaning we are dedicated to helping you to keep your home healthy, clean, and also looking its best. The solution to difficult natural stone, cleaning & sealing is only a phone call away.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Travertine Tile Refinishing Little Silver Point Central NJ
Travertine is a unique stone that typically comes in a range of finishes. Travertine naturally has holes running throughout the stone and comes as what is known as filled or unfilled. The term filled implies that the holes in travertine tile is filled giving the travertine floor an even finish.
Travertine also comes in a honed dull and polished finish. Travertine floors need to be cared for and will every now and then require honing to remove scratches and etching or the travertine floors will also need to be polished and sealed. First Class Floor Cleaning can provide services that will keep your travertine tiles and travertine flooring looking new. We can provide cleaning travertine floors, polishing travertine tiles, refinishing travertine flooring, honing and sealing of any natural stone floors.
At First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning, we realize how to solve any problems you may have with travertine floors, travertine tiles and natural stone flooring. We offer the following services:
- Cleaning Travertine Floors
- Sealing of Travertine Tiles
- Travertine Floor Repair
- Resurfacing Travertine, Honing and Travertine Polishing
- Filling Holes in Travertine Floors
- Etch Removal
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Tile and Grout Cleaning Review Little Silver Point NJ
HARD SURFACE CLEANING HELPFUL TIPS
What every individual should know regarding grout and tile cleaning…
We are so excited for this opportunity to offer you information about hard surface care and help you choose a tile maintenance and cleaning company.
It appears that hard-surface care is the subject of much confusion. In reality, people have a great number of misconceptions about hard surfaces, we decided to offer this consumer education message so when you choose a tile and grout floor care contractor, you can make an educated, smart decision.
We’ll share with you:
- Simple analysis for determining your stains protection levels
- Answers to faq’s regarding cleaning hard surfaces
- Easy care suggestions to keep those hard surface floors sparkling clean
- Spot removal methods the professionals use
If you have ANY of these hard surfaces, in or surrounding your home, you need this info!
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]Ceramic tile
Concrete[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]Slate
Every other natural stone surface[/wc_column][/wc_row] Cleaning hard surfaces in Little Silver Point NJ, 07739 isn’t so easy. The biggest problem we all deal with today’s hard surfaces is ‘protection’ or ‘repellency’. Most surfaces have not been appropriately sealed, if at all. Hard surfaces that might be un-sealed or are sealed with low quality sealants can be a sponge for oil, food or beverage spills, which can lead to permanent staining.
Appropriate sealing can and will lead to simplier and easier care. This will protect your hard surface investments, allowing you to take proper care of them, while adding up beauty and value to your home.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Did you know?
- Vinegar and ammonia may damage nearly all sealers?
- Most contractors do not seal the surfaces they put in?
- A lot of floor cleaning products leave a residue that can inhibit sealers and attract soil faster?
In this fact filled consumer’s message you will learn how to effectively maintain your hard surfaces.
So, let’s begin!
HARD-SURFACE STAIN PROTECTION AND REPELLENCY TESTS
Here is a simple water based stain protection test that can be done in your own home:
- Take a spoon of water and pour it on the hard surface floor you wish to analyze, as well as any grout
- Wait about 15 (fifteen) minutes
- Visual Inspection: Has the water absorb? Does the color change?
- By using a clean white absorbent cloth, ‘dab’ the excess moisture.
- Touch Testing: Does the tile or grout feel moist? Does moisture still feel evident?
When you answered yes in regards to any of these questions, your hard surfaces is not sealed effectively and are vulnerable to staining. Give us a ring to talk about proper sealing applications.
Most tile contractors do not seal off the surfaces they install for a range of reasons. The primary reason is that it can’t be complete until at least 3 days after installation, which means they’d have to go back. Most contractors do not offer a protection service so they don’t even explain to consumers of the value of this process. Yet, the advantages of sealing are obvious. There are a number of sealants available to the general public through hardware retail stores, etc.
However, they are low-grade to sealers that a hard-surface professional would likely use. Some need repeating application, several are too easily ‘washed’ off with general care products, as well as some just protect against water based stains, leaving your floor vulnerable.
Even if you employ the best sealants available, with no a solid understanding of the solutions and the specific material you are sealing, you still won’t have a properly sealed floor. Only specific training as well as years of experience can give you the skills necessary to obtain highest protection for your hard-surfaces.
Sealed flooring surfaces don’t allow penetration of fuilds that can become long-lasting. Protect your hard surface areas today for a fraction of the cost of replacement. You won’t be sorry![wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Cleaning Hard-Surfaces
[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]Q: I have been told that bleaching the grout lines is going to make them look whiter? Are these claims accurate?
A: Bleach is going to make them brighter, however you you might need to talk to the grout maker prior to beginning, to be sure the color wasn’t dyed, or bleach will actually take out the color.
Q: I actually have what looks like water stain on the tiles in my kitchen, what should they be and also just how could i take them off?
A: So called “water” stains could be a number of different things, depending on particular tile you have. Most of the time, water or mineral deposits can be taken out whether with polishing with honing powders and a hog hair pad or by using specific acid cleaners. Please DO NOT try either these without the proper training, as you may permanently damage floor tiles. To remove these stains perhaps it is necessary to contact a professional.
Q: I purchased a ‘steamer’ to clean my tile and grout floors with. It truly does work quite well, however some of the grout lines are cracking? What would I do?
A: 1st, stop all ‘steaming’ until you have the grout fixed. Water that gets in between tile and subfloor will be caught beneath your ceramic tile and will swell and loosen tile floor from the concrete or sub-floor. Rinsing the floor is a good thing, BUT, you’ll need choosing the right products to make sure to are not damaging the sealer.
Q: For how long will sealants last?
A: That will depend on the sealer, the method of application, and the the regularity and kind of care and maintenance. Your sealer may last anywhere from six months to 10 years and also over.[/wc_box]
This is just an example of the several questions asked by new clients. For more answers to your questions on the subject of hard-surfaces, do not think twice to give us a call Today! (732) 943-0333
Yet now, below are a few[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Easy Care Tips To Keep Those Hard-surface Floors Sparkling Clean
- At entry points to areas with hard-surfaces, place floor mats used for soil and moisture removal. The less brought in, the not as much to clean.
- Regular vacuuming. A few surfaces don’t always look to need cleaning, yet assume it does. As having as dust settles over a windowsill, so it will on the floors. Make sure to use a vacuum having a floor level adjustment for the lowest setting.
- Avoid spillage as much as possible. Hot liquid spillage are particularly hazardous and a lot difficult to clean up simply because they can sink into quicker. Spot removal need to be executed as soon an accident occurs.
- And as soon as you finish mopping, open windows or start fans to get air circulating. The faster it dries the better and less and less chance of quick re-soiling.
- If area rugs or throw carpet and rug are used to decorate or ‘soften’ interior hard surfaces, make sure to use non-skid pads. The ‘backings’ used by most manufacturers of area rugs are abrasive. Despite popular belief, the non-skid pads are great. that they’re that they’re picked up and floors cleaned under them each and every month.
- Chairs and tables on hard-surface areas could cause scratches to damage to floors if the legs aren’t protected. Teflon or felt can be used to avoid abrasive damage a result of Clean as well as.
Clean and rinse your floors often, monthly in low traffic areas and a minimum of weekly in high traffic or the kitchen. Rinse with plain water.
- Allow dwell time for stubborn spots and Cleaning products. Cleaning products aren’t magic. The longer they sit on that stubborn spot the better they work. Extra rinsing may be needed is eliminated stain is removed. spot stain appears permanent, DON’T PANIC, call us now! (732) 943-0333
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Here are some Spot Removal Techniques The experts Use In Their Homes Little Silver Point NJ
Dry Soil – Hard-surfaces should be cleaned on a regular basis with just warm water and a clean, non-abrasive cloth, sponge or a mop. Neutral cleaners should be used all of which will help remove soils that regular mopping and dusting leave behind.
Liquid Spills – Lightly blot the excess liquid with a clean, dry, white cloth. As the cloth becomes saturated be sure to turn frequently. If color from your liquid is still evident, lightly mist neutral cleaner on the floor, allow five minutes dwell time, then wipe in a circular motion with a clean dry cloth. Do it again if necessary. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Food Spills – Scoop up excess foodstuffs from the floor. Then blot unnecessary liquid residues left by the food. Using a damp white cloth, dab or lightly wipe the floor in a circular motion. Spray neutral solution lightly and avoid over wetting, let it dwell five minutes, and wipe dry using a dry white cloth. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Oily Stains/Spots – Blot up the excess. Spray with neutral solution, cover with 2-4 dry paper towels, apply a weight (books work effectively), and allow a dwell time of a half-hour. Lift the weight and check out the paper towels. If all the towels are damp with stain and solution, the procedure is working. If no dampness has took place, apply more neutral solution to the stain, allow it to sit 15 minutes, then check again. Wipe dry with a clean white cloth; if the stain is not removed, consult the Central Jersey Hard-surface cleaning professionals at First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning.
Mud and Clay – Let mud or clay dry completely. Vacuum. Remove dried mud excess using a soft nylon brush, or lightly with an old toothbrush. Spray the remaining with neutral solution, and wipe clean with a clean white cloth. If grout lines are still affected, apply small amounts of clear, sugar-free seltzer water allow it sit one minute, then wipe dry.
Acidic Spills – Liquids and substances for example soft drinks, coffee, animal urine, vomit, vinegar, orange juice, wine, or mustard are very acidic. If not removed in an urgent manner these might etch some surfaces. In the case of an acidic spill or accident, proceed with the the most appropriate spot removal procedure described previously. Some spills will a few a few categories such as case of tomato paste. Tomatoes being acidic, solid as a food, liquid from the juices and oily from the paste problematic to difficult to remove and you may want to consult a hard surface professional at First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning immediately.
As with all spillage occurrences, when the floors have already been seal properly and protected, the barrier created connecting the spill surface surface will dramatically odds of chances of successful removal.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Do’s And Don’ts On Indoor Hard Surface Maintenance
- Do a daily ‘damp mop.’ Use a dry non treated dust mop. It is actually the hidden dirt and grit that damages hard surfaces. Prevention is the ideal fix.
- Do stay off floors until dry, wet floors could be slippery.
- Do just about everything possible to minimize accidents with perfumes, toothpaste, and makeup. These often have harmful ingredients that may damage your sealer.
- Do all you can to prevent over-spraying of aerosols in areas with protected hard surfaces. Air fresheners, bug sprays and other surface cleaners can settle on your floors and leave a residue making cleaning a much bigger chore. Be cautious when using upholstery and furniture polish sprays, as some may make the floor too slick for safety.
- Do contact with your cleaning professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning about our care and maintenance program.
- Don’t apply vinegar, bleach, or ammonia for cleaning.
- Don’t apply abrasive products for example dry or wet compound cleansers, or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don’t use grocery store bought citrus based (lemon or orange) solvent cleaners.
- Don’t drag and drop furniture across hard surfaces. As well avoid dropping heavy elements on hard surfaces.
- Don’t scrub hard-surfaces. If properly sealed, light duty cleaning is all that should be necessary.
- Don’t attempt to re-color grout lines. There are professional applications that can restore your grout line to new-looking color. In fact, any shade of the rainbow can be chosen.
- Don’t over wet floors when cleaning, and constantly remove excess moisture. Air circulation helps shorten dry times.
- Don’t break your back trying to get those floors looking the best they can be. Consult your floor care company for consultation or a free written price quote.
To learn more about our maintenance plans designed to keep your hard-surfaces beautiful, clean and healthy click here or call us today at (732) 943-0333
And now, here’s
A Maintenance Plan You’ll Wish You Used The Day Of Installation!
Have your floor care experts at First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning recommend you on the plan of attack for restore your floor (if needed). Discuss repair work, stripping, grout line coloring, repair, oil stains removal, etc. Ask about the perfect sealing product available for your particular hard surface. Take advantage of the initial clean and protection service completed.
Initial Maintenance and care:
Ask your First Class Floor Cleaning and More professional about methods for the usage of neutral cleaners on your floors or counter-top. Vacuum these surfaces frequently and damp mop as necessary. Spot clean with urgency.
Schedule a 6 month professional cleaning by First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning. Over a 6-month period, your floors are likely to gather light build-up of dust along with other foreign particles that could require a high heat extraction process for removal.
Spring/ Fall Maintenance Clean:
Take up all rugs and non-skid pads, remove all moveable furniture. Vacuum, apply some heavier application of revitalizing neutral cleaner and damp mop.
Schedule an annual maintenance cleaning and more. This will include a full steam cleaning and re-application of sealer. A full inspection of wear and tear patterns and other problem areas is recommended.
EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED HARD SURFACE CLEANING SERVICES, RISK-FREE!
Hard-surfaces are an investment in your home’s value and resale ability. Don’t trust your next cleaning service to an amateur.
No professional cleaning service will perform you an honest price quote on the telephone. It is an absolute must that you obtain a FREE written, itemized audit before hiring any business to work on your hard surfaces.
Make sure this company has a 100% No-Risk Guarantee, and has testimonies from satisfied clients. Certifications and endorsements are also signs of a company to work with. Ask what, if any, continued education the cleaning field technicians obtain.
Hopefully these tips have shown you that cleaning and maintaining your hard surfaces isn’t really the daunting task it seems to be. There are people out there who offer professional help, such as the professionals at First class tile and grout cleaning.
Call now to schedule a FREE HARD SURFACES INSPECTION – it’s more than just an estimate – to give you a complete analysis of your floors and to show you how our cleaning will benefit you. It’s time you stopped breaking your back, so that you could sit back, relax and let the professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning care for your hard surfaces!
Little Silver Point Tile and Grout Cleaners at First Class Floor Cleaning and More are your answer to one-stop cleaning Services. We provide several cleaning & restoration including:
- Little Silver Point Carpet Cleaners
- Little Silver Point Area Rug Cleaners
- Little Silver Point Upholstery Cleaning
- Little Silver Point Marble Cleaning
- Little Silver Point Water Extraction
- Little Silver Point Wooden Floor Refinishing
To schedule an Tile and Grout Cleaning Little Silver Point appointment, call (732) 943-0333 or click here
We’ll help you get your tile and grout bright and clean. All you have to do is Make The Appointment!