Tile and Grout Cleaning Neptune NJ – Call Now! (732) 943-0333
Trying to find professional Neptune grout cleaning service to obtain the appeal return to your tile floors and walls?
First Class Floor Cleaning is leading hard-surface restoration company, making your tile and grout cleaning Neptune NJ service your best choice for grout & tile cleaning.
Our well-trained and knowledgeable technician deliver the best Neptune grout cleaning service for your residence or work place.
Even the most beautiful and expensive tile can appear dingy and unattractive when surrounded by dirty or stained grout. Traffic, spillage, the wrong type of cleaning methods and products can cause grout and tiles to look unappealing, but First class floor cleaning and more Neptune NJ grout cleaning process can make them look like new.
- Tile Grout Cleaning Neptune
- Hard Surface Cleaning Neptune NJ
- Ceramic Tile Cleaning Neptune New Jersey
- Cleaning Grout Neptune Monmouth County
- Re-Grout Neptune Central Jersey
- Sealing Grout Neptune Central NJ
- Grout Sealing Color Neptune Monmouth Co.
- Granite Cleaning and Sealing Neptune NJ
- Granite Maintenance Neptune
- Natural Stone Cleaning Neptune New Jersey
- Tumbled Travertine Tile Care Neptune Central NJ
- Sealing Marble Neptune NJ 07753
Let First class tile and grout cleaning do the work quicker for you with a new, powerful, quick as well as safe, tile & grout cleaning process. You will see great results in your home: bathroom floors, showers and tubs, kitchen floors, tiled foyers and entryway’s, tiled halls, sunrooms, countertops and more.
Whether its tile walls, shower tiles, or tile floors, bath-room tile is considered one of the hardest tiles to clean, especially if it is not cleaned regularly. Build-up from shampoos, soap and dirt tends to stick like glue to tiled surfaces. Because tiles are typically used in spaces that are steamy, wet or moist the majority of the time, mold or mildew are a common problem.
How Our Neptune Grout & Tile Cleaning System Works:
The ongoing stream and hot water releases the dirt, film, and mildew and allows the tiled surface to be wiped clean after blasting. Steam cleaning grout and tile is gentle enough to be considered safe for almost all tiled surfaces, but effective enough to remove dirt from tough to clean spaces for instance crevices in addition to molding. Overall, steam grout cleaning provides a sparkling finish.
Our service include but not limited for Tile and Grout Cleaning Neptune NJ, Natural Stone Cleaning and Sealed, Showers Restoration & Caulking, Regrouting Tile, Granite Countertop here just a few residential and commercial application:
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]RESIDENTIAL[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]COMMERCIAL[/wc_column][/wc_row][wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Home kitchen floor
- Counter tops
- Bath enclosures
- Garage area floor
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Swimming pool decks and patios
- Lobbies and lounges, entry areas
- Offices, halls
- Kitchen areas
- Counter tops
Our Commitment to You
First class tile and grout cleaning provide you with outstanding customer service, top-quality craftsmanship and knowledge that only trained professional can provide. First class floor cleaning recognize the investment that you have made In at your residence and will work with you to make sure it will maintain its beauty over time.
The following is a summary of our eight steps Tile and Grout Cleaning process:[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]
- Step 1. Pre-Inspection – Our service technician will inspect your unique area of concern along with tile and grout construction and soil condition. Our technician will even suggest you of any likely permanent staining.
- Step 2. Preparation – Since your home is important to you it is very important us; we’ll consider the essential methods to protect other areas surrounding your floors with 24” clear plastic covers and blue tape when needed.
- Step 3. Pre-Spray – Pre-Spray your Grout with a solution to break down grease and oils.
- Step 4. Agitate – Agitate the Pre-Spray with Grout Scrub brush, by hands or rotary machine determined by soil level to further release area soil.
- Step 5. Extract and Rinse – Extract and Rinse with high pressured steam using our Turbo Hybrid and Truck Mounted Cleaning Tool.
- Step 6. Neutralize – Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are used so there is no gooey residue left behind. This treatment is applied as a rinse or applied after the rinse determined by soil condition.
- Step 7. Post-Inspection – Our field technicians will review the cleaning results together with you ensuring that your expectations are met or exceeded.
- Step 8. Seal – After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Neptune NJ
First Class Floor Cleaning and More employs professional strength cleaners as well as high pressure water jets to clean away the dirt in addition to soil from grout lines.
Any time tile and grout surfaces get filthy, it is often the grout lines which are most noticeable. First Class Floor Cleaning and More offers professional service designed to deep clean grout lines and keep them from getting dirty yet again. Having said that, it is very important to understand in case your grout is “sanded” or “non-sanded”.
Most tile is grouted using sanded grout line. Sanded grout is incredibly porous; when dirty water builds up in sanded grout outline, the water dries out leaving dirty grout. If the tile wasn’t sealed initially, or over time the sealant wears off, you will have dirty grout.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Grout Cleaning Neptune New Jersey
Tile is beautiful, durable, and typically simple to clean, but cleaning grout? That’s a very different story.
Due to its (typically) lighter colors and porous composition, grout is prone to stain. In a tiled entry or mudroom, dirt and grime are the common culprits, while in the kitchen’s, spills are more likely to blame. Cleaning soap, mold, and mildew meanwhile make it a challenge to retain clean grout in bathrooms.
Fortunately, cleaning grout and tile effectively can be possible using only common household items and a bit of elbow grease.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Re Grout Neptune Monmouth County
Grout Repair and caulking surrounding your tub, shower, sink, and back splash is a crucial piece of protection to protect against water damage. In time, most caulk will mold and mildew, dry up, peel, or crack. If ignored, exposed caulk or grout joints can result in severe water damage and expensive repairs.
In extreme cases, a complete tear-out or replacement is needed. It’s important to maintain the caulking around areas come across water. New caulking will likely drastically improve the look of an existing tub, shower, sink, or back-splash. Be on the lookout for moldy or worn caulk. Save Money!
Along with saving money on costly water damage repairs, having First Class Floor Cleaning and More repaired or recaulk your bathroom will save you time and the expense of materials.
first class floor cleaning is an expert in Monmouth County tile and grout restoration for bathrooms and kitchens in NJ. We provide full grouting restoration services that remove mould and mildews and other microscopic microorganisms that grow in tile and grout. We’re experts in cleaning the grout in ceramic, porcelain or stone tile.
Ceramic and tile is one of the most durable surfaces in the house yet, the porous grout lines that could have been improperly sealed, or in some instances not even sealed at all, are like open sponges for dirty mop water and anything which may spill on the floor.
We work with the appropriate techniques, sealants and cleaning solutions to restore tile and grout in bath rooms and kitchens that will restore these surfaces to their like new and original appearance.[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Grout Cleaning
- Grout re-coloring
- Grout Repairs
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Grout Sealing
- Tub and Shower Grout Repair
- Grout Color sealing
Grout Sealing Neptune Central Jersey
Give your newly cleaned tile & grout a protective barrier against spills and stains!
CONTACT US NOW FOR A FREE EVALUATION: (732) 943-0333
In the Neptune Central Jersey, call First Class Floor Cleaning to provide your porous and easily stained grout which has a protective grout seal again dirt and spills. Our tile and grout sealant will help keep your hard surface floors looking great and extend its life.
We offers complete residential and commercial grout and tile cleaning services. We specializing in restore ceramic tile as well as grout for corporate buildings, shopping malls, high rises, schools, condos, private homes and small local businesses.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Color Sealing Grout Lines Neptune Central NJ
An even more detailed and lovely choice instead of clear grout sealing is our Color Grout Sealing process. After having a deep, extensive cleaning, we employ our specially developed color grout sealant. The color of your sealant can be chosen to match your existing grout or you can pick out a totally brand-new color!
Our colored sealants isn’t only stunning, they’re long-lasting as well. It’s not uncommon for one of our color seal grout applications to extend their longevity than the grout itself!
Absolutely nothing will make your tired old grout looking like new once again like our color seal procedure when you desire to make your tile look new once again without the expense of an entire new tile renovation this is essentially the service for you!
Positive effects of Color Grout Sealing in Neptune New Jersey:
- Will keep your deep cleaned grout free of dirt and crud.
- 100% consistent grout color throughout the treated area.
- Leaves your tile looking fresh and brand-new.
- Protects grout from future discolorations.
- Long-lasting value.
- You might need to clean or seal your grout line again.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Cleaning Companies Neptune Monmouth Co.
In many upscale properties in the Neptune area, granite is used on floors, baths tiles, counter-top, and in some instances on the walls, to give that palatial touch. However, to maintain its look, granite must be cleaned and polished regularly.
The cleaning of granite with its intricate, veined appearance, should be left to expert First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning. True, you could rent cleaning and polishing equipment to be used on granite, however this type of equipment, especially when obtained from rental companies can be unreliable and often dangerous to those lacking appropriate training. The outcome of such self-cleaning and polishing could be permanent damage.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Maintenance and Repair Neptune
Granite doesn’t have an acid sensitivity as the calcareous natural stone like marble, sandstone and travertine contain. We often still use alkaline cleaning products on granite because of the fact that alkaline cleaners soften dirt better than acids. If the granite floor has a sanded grout component, we oftentimes will clean the floor with an alkaline solution and then follow up with a second step-in the cleaning procedure.
We’re going to use an acid to clean the grout when it is deemed safe and essential to get stains within the grout to release. Afterwards we use an industry accepted spinner tool which provides pressure as well as vacuum for extraction. This process also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean natural stone and tile floors.
Granite floors require a maintenance plan to keep them appearing as nice as possible. This should contains dry dust mopping every day using a clean rayon mop or static pad. Vacuum-cleaning with a hard surface vacuum also will work. This is to remove the debris and dirt that builds on your floor because of foot traffic, pets and so on.
It is very important remove this dirt since damp mopping is also required at least weekly. If the debris and dirt that gathers is allowed to stay on the floor, when damp mopping takes place, that dirt is turned to mud and is pushed into the grout lines by the mop. This will make your grout lines dirty very fast. When damp mopping with soap, rinsing will be required. After mopping with any soap solution, use a different clean mop, and go over the area over again with clean water.
Often these floors do not need a similar care from abrasion and etching as a marble, travertine or limestone floor, they actually will have to be polished from time to time. It is important to follow the rinsing techniques explained above because when a soap film builds up on granite, it cuts down on the polished visual appearance, and can make it look dull. That dullness is removed with proper cleaning. For that reason, we advise cleaning your Neptune granite floors yearly.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Stone Care Neptune New Jersey
Natural stone is among the most abused and overlooked floor and wall surfaces inside your home mainly because of the care involved in cleaning it. An scratch mark in a polished marble or travertine floor can be a constant reminder that grandma wasn’t always right about the merits of cleaning with a solution of white vinegar and water.
Luckily First Class Floor Cleaning and More can make short work of this task.
Whether you have got natural stone in your kitchen’s, bath-room, along with other location of your home, those hard to clean staining and etch marks don’t stand a chance. Your natural stone will look pretty much as it did the day it had been installed.
At First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning we are commited to helping you to keep your home healthy, clean, and also appearing its best. The solution to difficult natural stone, cleaning & sealing is just a phone call away.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Travertine Tile Care and Maintenance Neptune Central NJ
Travertine is really a exceptional stone that comes in a range of finishes. Travertine naturally has holes that run throughout the stone and comes as what is known as filled or unfilled. The term filled implies that the holes in travertine are filled giving the travertine floor a smooth finish.
Travertine also comes in a honed matte and polished finish. Travertine floors need to be maintained and will every now and then require honing to remove scratches and etching or the travertine floors will also need to be polished as well as sealed. First Class Floor Cleaning can provide services that will keep your travertine tiles and travertine flooring looking new. We can provide cleaning travertine floors, polishing travertine tiles, refinishing travertine flooring, honing and sealing of any natural stone floors.
At First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning, we recognize how to solve any problems you may have with travertine floors, travertine tiles and natural stone flooring. We provide the following services:
- Cleaning Travertine Floors
- Sealing of Travertine Tiles
- Travertine Floor Repair
- Resurfacing Travertine, Honing and Travertine Polishing
- Filling Holes in Travertine Floors
- Travertine Etch Removal
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Tile and Grout Cleaning Review Neptune NJ
HARD-SURFACE CLEANING TIPS
What every consumer need to learn in relation to grout tile cleaning…
We are so thrilled for this opportunity to offer you information about hard-surface care and assist you in choosing a tile cleaning and maintenance company.
It appears that hard surface care is the subject of much confusion. In reality, people have a great number of misconceptions about hard surfaces, we made a decision to provide this consumer education information so when you choose a tile grout floor care contractor, you can make an informed, smart decision.
We will share with you:
- Simple analysis for determining your stain protection levels
- Solutions to faq’s regarding cleaning hard surfaces
- Easy care ideas to keep those hard-surface floors sparkling clean
- Spot removal methods the pros are using
If you’ve got One of these hard surfaces, in or surrounding your residence, you may need this information!
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]Ceramic tile
Concrete[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]Slate
Every other natural stone surface[/wc_column][/wc_row] Cleaning hard surfaces in Neptune NJ, 07753 isn’t so easy. The biggest problem we all deal with today’s hard surfaces is ‘protection’ or ‘repellency’. Most surfaces have not been appropriately sealed, if at all. Hard surfaces which are unsealed or are sealed with poor quality sealants are a sponge for oil, food or beverage spills, which can result in permanent staining.
Effective sealing can and will result in much easier care. This would keep your hard surface investments, so you can take proper care of them, while adding beauty and value to your home.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Did you know?
- Vinegar and ammonia may damage most sealers?
- Most contractors don’t seal the surfaces they install?
- Several floor cleaning solutions leave a residue which could inhibit sealers and attract soil faster?
In this fact filled consumer’s message you will understand how to effectively maintain your hard surfaces.
So, let’s get started!
HARD-SURFACE STAIN PROTECTION AND REPELLENCY TESTS
Here is a simple water based stain protection test that can be done in your own home:
- Take a spoon of water and pour it on the hard surface you wish to test, along with any grout line
- Wait about fifteen minutes
- Visual Inspection: Did the water soak up? Did the color change?
- Using a clean white absorbent cloth, ‘dab’ the excess wetness.
- Touch Test: Does the tile or grout feel wet? Does moisture still sense evident?
When you answered yes in regards to any of these questions, your hard surfaces is not sealed appropriately and are vulnerable to staining. Touch base with us to talk about proper sealing applications.
A good number contractors do not seal off the surfaces they install for various reasons. The main reason is that it can’t be done up until at a minimum of three days after installation, which means they’d have to come back. The majority contractors don’t offer a protection service so they don’t even inform customers of the importance of this process. That being said, the benefits of sealing are obvious. There are a number of sealers available to the general public through hardware stores, etc.
However, they are low-grade to sealants that a hard-surface professional would use. Some need repetitive application, a few are too easily ‘washed’ off by general care products, as well as some only protect against water based stains, leaving your floor vulnerable.
And maybe even when you employ the very best sealers available, without a solid understanding of the products and the specific material you are sealing, you still won’t have a accurately sealed floor. Only specific training along with years of experience can give you the skills necessary to obtain highest protection for your hard-surfaces.
Sealed flooring surfaces don’t allow penetration of liquids that can become permanent. Preserve your hard surfaces today for a small fraction of the cost of repair. You won’t be regretful![wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Cleaning Hard-Surfaces
[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]Q: I’ve informed that bleaching the grout lines will make them look whiter? Is this fact true?
A: Bleach will make them lighter, however you may need to check with the grout maker prior to beginning, to be sure the color wasn’t dyed, or bleach will certainly take out the color.
Q: I actually have what looks like water stains on the tiles at my kitchen’s, what should they be and how can I remove them?
A: So called “water” stain could be wide range of things, based on the particular tile you have. Many time, water or mineral can be removed with polishing with honing powders and a hog hair pad or by using specific acid cleaners. Please DO NOT try either of these without proper training, as you may permanently damage the tile. To remove these stains perhaps it is essential to talk to a professional.
Q: I bought a ‘steamer’ to clean my tile floors with. It truly does work pretty well, but some of the grout line is cracking? What should I do?
A: 1st, stop all ‘steaming’ til you have the grout restore. Water that will get between the tile as well as sub-floor might be caught beneath your tiles tending to swell and loosen tile from the concrete or sub-floor. Rinsing the floor is a good thing, BUT, you really need the right products to make sure to are not damaging the sealer.
Q: How long will sealants last?
A: That depends on the sealant, the method of application, and the frequency and kind of maintenance. Your sealer may last any where from 6 months to 10 years or more.[/wc_box]
This is just a sample of the various questions requested by new customers. For more answers to all your questions regarding hard surfaces, do not think twice to give first class tile and grout cleaning a call Now! (732) 943-0333
And presently, lets talk about some[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Simple Maintenance and Care Tips To Keep Those Hard Surface Floors Sparkling Clean
- At entry points to locations with hard-surfaces, place floor mats for soil and moisture removal. The less brought in, the much less to clean.
- Regular vacuum cleaning. Several surfaces don’t always look to need cleaning, but assume it really does. As sure as dust settles over a windowsill, so it will on the top of floors. Be sure to use a vacuum having a floor height adjustment for the lowest setting.
- Avoid spills if possible. Hot liquid spillage are particularly hazardous and a lot more difficult to clean up simply because they can sink into quicker. Spot removal need to be executed as soon an accident takes place.
- After mopping, open windows or turn on air-movers to get air circulating. The faster it dries the better also lesser and less chance for quick re-soiling.
- If area rugs or throw carpet and rug are used to decorate or ‘soften’ interior hard surfaces, be sure to use non-skid pads. The ‘backings’ used by most manufacturers of area rugs are abrasive. Despite popular belief, the non-skid pads are excellent. that they’re that they are taken up and floors cleaned under them each and every month.
- Chairs and tables on hard-surface areas could result in scratches to damage to floors if the legs aren’t protected. Teflon or felt can be used to prevent abrasive damage a result of Clean as well as.
Clean and rinse your floors often, monthly in low traffic areas and a minimum of weekly in high traffic or the kitchen. Rinse with plain water.
- Allow dwell time for stubborn spots and Cleaning solutions. Cleaning products are not magic. The more time that they remain on that stubborn spot the better they work. Extra rinsing may be needed is eliminated stain is eliminated. spot stain appears permanent, DON’T PANIC, call us! (732) 943-0333
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Here are some Spot Removal Techniques The Professionals Use In Their Homes Neptune NJ
Dry Soil – Hard surfaces should be cleaned frequently with simply warm water and a clean, non-abrasive cloth, sponge or a mop. Neutral cleaners should be used and will assist in removing soils that normal mopping and dusting leave behind.
Liquid Spills – Lightly blot the excess liquid with a clean, dry, white cloth. As the cloth becomes saturated be sure to flip frequently. If color from your liquid is still evident, lightly mist neutral cleaner on the floor, allow five minutes dwell time, next wipe in a circle motion using a clean dry cloth. Do it again if necessary. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Food Spills – Scoop up excess foodstuffs from your floor. Then blot excess liquid residues left by the food. Using a damp white cloth, dab or lightly wipe the floor in a circular motion. Spray neutral solution lightly to avoid overwetting, let it dwell five minutes, and wipe dry using a dry white cloth. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Oily Stains/Spots – Blot up the excess. Spray with neutral solution, cover with 2-4 dry paper towels, apply a weight (books work well), and let a dwell time of a half-hour. Lift the weight and check out the paper towels. If all the towels are damp with stain and solution, the procedure is working. If no dampness has took place, apply more neutral cleaner to the stain, let it sit 15 minutes, then check again. Wipe dry with a clean white cloth; if the stain is not removed, consult the Central Jersey Hard Surface cleaning professionals at First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning.
Mud and Clay – Let mud or clay dry completely. Vacuum. Remove dried mud excess using a soft nylon brush, or lightly with an old toothbrush. Spray the remainder with neutral solution, and wipe clean with a clean white cloth. If grout lines are still affected, apply small quantities of clear, sugar-free club soda and let it sit one minute, then wipe dry.
Acidic Spills – Liquids and substances for example soft drinks, coffee, pet urine, vomit, vinegar, orange juice, wine, or mustard are very acidic. If not removed in an urgent manner these might etch some surfaces. In the event that of an acidic spill or accident, proceed with the most suitable spot removal procedure described previously. Some spills will several a few categories such as case of tomato paste. Tomatoes being acidic, solid as a food, liquid from the juices and oily from the paste problematic to difficult to remove and maybe you want to consult a hard surface professional at First Class Floor Cleaning and More immediately.
As with all spillage occurrences, if the floors have already been properly sealed and protected, the barrier created connecting the spill surface surface will dramatically odds of chances of successful removal.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Do’s And Don’ts On Indoor Hard Surface Care
- Do a daily ‘damp mop.’ Use a dry non-treated dust mop. It is the hidden dirt and grit that damages hard-surfaces. Prevention is the best fix.
- Do keep off floors until dry, wet floors may be slippery.
- Do just about everything possible to minimize accidents with perfumes, toothpaste, and makeup. These often have harmful ingredients which may damage your sealer.
- Do all you are able to prevent over-spraying of aerosols in areas with protected hard-surfaces. Air fresheners, bug sprays and other surface cleaners can settle on your floors and leave a residue making cleaning a much bigger chore. Be cautious when using furniture polish sprays, as some could make the floor too slick for safety.
- Do consult your cleaning professionals at First class floor cleaning and more about our maintenance and care program.
- Don’t apply vinegar, bleach, or ammonia for cleaning.
- Don’t use abrasive products for example dry or wet compound cleansers, or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don’t apply grocery store bought citrus based (lemon or orange) solvent cleaners.
- Don’t drag upholstery and furniture across hard-surfaces. Also avoid dropping heavy items onto hard-surfaces.
- Don’t scrub hard surfaces. If properly sealed, light duty cleaning is all that should be necessary.
- Don’t attempt to re-color grout lines. There are professional applications that can restore your grout to new-looking color. In fact, any color of the rainbow can be picked out.
- Don’t over wet floors when cleaning, and constantly remove excess moisture. Fresh air can help enhance drying times.
- Don’t break your back trying to get those floors looking the best they can be. Check with your floor care company for recommendation or a free written price quote.
To understand more about our maintenance plans made to keep your hard surfaces beautiful, cleaner and healthier click here or call us today at (732) 943-0333
And now, here’s
A Maintenance and Care Plan You’ll Wish You Implemented The Day Of Installation!
Have your floor care experts at First Class Floor Cleaning advise you on the plan of attack for restore your floor (if necessary). Discuss repairs, stripping, grout coloring, repair, oil stain removal, and so forth. Ask about the best sealing product available for your particular hard-surface. Take advantage of the initial clean and protection service completed.
Initial Maintenance and care:
Ask your First Class Floor Cleaning professional about methods for the usage of neutral cleaners on your floors or countertops. Vacuum these surfaces on a regular basis and damp mop as necessary. Spot clean with urgency.
Schedule a mid-year professional cleaning by First Class Floor Cleaning. Over a 6-month period, your floors are likely to gather light build up of dust along with other foreign particles that may require a high heat extraction process for removal.
Spring/ Fall Maintenance Clean:
Take up all rugs and non-skid pads, remove all moveable furniture. Vacuum, apply some heavier application of revitalizing neutral cleaner and damp mop.
Schedule an annual maintenance cleaning. This will include a full steam cleaning and re-application of sealer. A full inspection of wear and tear patterns and other trouble spots is suggested.
EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED HARD-SURFACE CLEANING, RISK-FREE!
Hard-surfaces are an investment in your home’s value and reselling ability. Don’t have confidence in next cleaning service to an amateur.
No professional cleaning service can offer you an honest price quote on the telephone. It is an absolute must that you obtain a FREE written, itemized audit before hiring any company to work on your hard-surfaces.
Be sure this company has a 100% No risk Guarantee, and has testimonies from satisfied clients. Certifications and endorsements is also signs of a company to work with. Ask what, if any, continued education the cleaning technicians receive.
Hopefully this information has gone over with you that cleaning and maintaining your hard surfaces isn’t really the daunting task it appears to be. There are people out there who offer professional guidance, such as the professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning.
Call now to schedule a FREE HARD SURFACES INSPECTION – it’s more than just an estimate – to give you a complete evaluation of your floors and to show you how our cleaning will benefit you. It’s time you stopped breaking your back, so that you could sit back, relax and let the professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning take care of your hard surfaces!
Neptune Tile and Grout Cleaners at First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning are your answer to one stop cleaning Services. We provide a wide selection of cleaning & restoration including:
- Neptune Carpet Cleaning
- Neptune Area Rug Cleaners
- Neptune Upholstery Cleaning
- Neptune Marble Stone Cleaning
- Neptune Water Extraction
- Neptune Hardwood Floor Cleaning
To schedule an Tile and Grout Cleaning Neptune appointment, call (732) 943-0333 or click here
We’ll help you get your tile and grout bright and clean. All you have to do is Make The Appointment!
Learn about Neptune, NJ:
Township in New Jersey
Neptune Township is a township in Monmouth County, New Jersey, in the United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township’s population was 27,935, reflecting an increase of 245 from the … Wikipedia
Area: 8.672 mi²
Weather: 46°F (8°C), Wind N at 13 mph (21 km/h), 52% Humidity
Hotels: 3-star averaging $80. View hotels
Local time: Saturday 10:09 AM
Population: 27,690 (2000)
Area code: 732
Unemployment rate: 7.8% (Apr 2015)