Tile and Grout Cleaning Ocean Grove NJ : Call Today! 732.943.0333
Trying to find professional Ocean Grove grout cleaning service to bring the appeal back to your tile floors and walls?
First Class Floor Cleaning are leading hard-surface restoration company, making your tile and grout cleaning Ocean Grove NJ service your best option for tile and grout cleaning.
Our well-trained and knowledgeable technician provide the best Ocean Grove grout cleaning service for your property or work place.
Even the most beautiful and expensive tile can appear dull and ugly when surrounded by dirty or stained grout. Traffic, spillage, improper cleaning methods and products may cause grout and tiles to look unappealing, but First class floor cleaning and more Ocean Grove NJ grout cleaning process can make them look like new.
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Ocean Grove
- Hard-Surface Cleaning Ocean Grove NJ
- Cleaning Tile Ocean Grove New Jersey
- Cleaning Grout Ocean Grove Monmouth County
- Re Grout Ocean Grove Central Jersey
- Seal Grout Shower Walls Ocean Grove Central NJ
- Color Sealing Tile Grout Ocean Grove Monmouth Co.
- Granite Cleaning Ocean Grove NJ
- Granite Maintenance Cleaning Ocean Grove
- Stone Cleaning Ocean Grove New Jersey
- Travertine Tile Care and Maintenance Ocean Grove Central NJ
- Marble Care Ocean Grove NJ 07756
Let First class floor cleaning deliver the results for you with a new, powerful, quick as well as safe, tile & grout cleaning process. You will see exceptional results in your home: bathroom floors, showers and tubs, kitchen floors, tiled foyers and entryway’s, tiled halls, sunrooms, counter-top and more.
Whether its tile walls, shower tiles, or tile floors, bath-room tile is considered among the toughest tiles to clean, especially if it isn’t cleaned regularly. Build-up from hair shampoos, soap and dirt tends to stick like glue to tiled surfaces. Because tiles will often be used in areas that are humid, wet or damp most of the time, mold and mildew are also a common problem.
How Our Ocean Grove Grout Tile Cleaning System Works:
The ongoing stream and hot water releases the particles, film, and mildew and allows the tiled surface to be wiped clean after blasting. Steam cleaning tile and grout is gentle enough to be considered safe for almost all tiled surfaces, but powerful enough to remove dirt from tough to clean spaces such as cracks and molding. Overall, tile and grout steam cleaning provides a sparkling finish.
Our service include but not limited for Tile and Grout Cleaning Ocean Grove NJ, Natural Stone Cleaning and Sealed, Showers Restoration & Caulking, Regrouting Tile, Granite Countertop here just a few residential and commercial application:
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]RESIDENTIAL[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]COMMERCIAL[/wc_column][/wc_row][wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Entry ways
- Kitchen floor
- Kitchen counter-tops
- Bath enclosures
- Garage floors
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Swimming pool decks and porches
- Lobbies and lounges, entry areas
- Office spaces, hallways
- Cooking areas
- Counter tops
Our Commitment to You
First class floor cleaning and more provide you with outstanding customer service, first class craftsmanship and knowledge that only trained professional can provide. First class floor cleaning recognize the investment that you have made In your property and will work with you to make sure it’ll keep up its natural design over time.
Here’s an overview of our eight steps Tile and Grout Cleaning process:[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]
- Step 1. Pre-Inspection – Our service technician will inspect your unique area of concern along with tile and grout construction and soil condition. Our technician may also suggest you of any likely permanent staining.
- Step 2. Preparation – Since your home is important to you it’s very important us; we will consider the essential steps to protect other areas surrounding your floors with 24” plastic covers and blue tape if needed.
- Step 3. Pre-Spray – Pre spray your Grout with a solution to breakdown grease and oils.
- Step 4. Agitate – Agitate the Pre spray with Grout Scrub brush, by hands or rotary machine subject to soil level to further loosen area soil.
- Step 5. Extract and Rinse – Extract and Rinse along with pressured steam using our Turbo Hybrid and Truck-mounted Cleaning System.
- Step 6. Neutralize – Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are utilized so there is no gooey residue left behind. This treatment is designed as a rinse or applied after the rinse based around soil condition.
- Step 7. Post-Inspection – Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to make sure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.
- Step 8. Seal – After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Ocean Grove NJ
First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning employs professional strength cleaners as well as high pressure water jets to clean away the dirt in addition to soil from grout lines.
Any time tile surfaces get filthy, it is often the grout lines that are most noticeable. First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning offers professional services designed to deep clean grout lines and keep them from getting dirty again. Having said that, it is important to know in case your grout is “sanded” or “non-sanded”.
Most tile is grouted using sanded grout. Sanded grout is incredibly porous; when dirty water gathers up in sanded grout lines, the water dries leaving filthy grout. If the tile in fact wasn’t sealed initially, or over time the sealer wears off, you’ll have dirty grout.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Cleaning Grout Ocean Grove New Jersey
Tile is beautiful, durable, and usually simple to clean, yet cleaning grout? That’s completely different story.
Because of its (typically) light coloring and porous composition, grout is prone to staining. In a tiled entrance or mudroom, grime and dirt are the common culprits, while in the kitchen’s, spills are more likely to blame. Cleaning soap, mold, and mildew meanwhile make it difficult to keep clean grout in bathrooms.
Luckily, cleaning grout and tile effectively can be done only using regular household items and a bit of elbow grease.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Re-Grout Ocean Grove Monmouth County
Grout Repair along with caulking around your tub, shower, bathroom sink, and backsplash is a crucial piece of protection against water damage. As time passes, most caulk will mold and mildew, dry out, peel, or crack. If ignored, exposed caulk or grout joints may cause severe water damage and costly repairs.
In extreme cases, an entire tear-out or replacement is required. It is necessary to maintain the caulking around areas exposed to water. New caulking will likely significantly enhance the appearance of an existing tub, shower, sink, or back-splash. Be on the lookout for moldy or damaged caulk. Save Money!
In addition to saving money on costly water damage repairs, having First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning repaired or recaulk your bathroom will save you time and the expense of materials.
we specializes in Monmouth County tile and grout restoration for bathrooms and kitchens in NJ. We offer full grouting restoration services that remove mold and mildews and other microscopic micro-organisms that grow in tile and grout. We’re experts in cleaning the grout in ceramic, porcelain or hard surface tile.
Ceramic along with porcelain tile is among the most durable surfaces in the house having said that, the porous grout lines that could have been incorrectly sealed, or in some instances not even sealed whatsoever, are like open sponges for dirty mop water and anything which may spill on the floor.
We use the proper techniques, sealants and cleaning solutions to restore grout and tile in bath rooms and kitchen areas that will restore these surfaces for their like new and original appearance.[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Cleaning Grout
- Grout re-coloring
- Grout Repairs
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Sealing Grout
- Tub and Shower Grout Repair
- Grout Color sealing
Seal Grout Shower Walls Ocean Grove Central Jersey
Give your freshly cleaned tile and grout a protective barrier to protect against spills and stains!
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE: 732.943.0333
In the Ocean Grove Central Jersey, call First Class Floor Cleaning and More to provide your porous and easily stained grout which has a protective grout seal again dirt and spills. Our tile and grout sealer can really help ensure your hard-surface floors looking great and extend its life.
We offers complete commercial and residential tile grout cleaning services. We specializing in restoring ceramic tile and grout for commercial buildings, shopping centers, high rises, schools, condos, private homes and small local businesses.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Color Sealing Grout Lines Ocean Grove Central NJ
An even more detailed and beautiful choice instead of clear grout sealing is our Color Grout Sealing process. After a deep, extensive cleaning, we employ our specially developed color grout sealant. The apperiance of your sealant can be picked to match your existing grout or pick out a completely brand-new color!
First class floor cleaning colored sealants are not only stunning, they are long-lasting as well. It is not unusual for one of our color seal grout applications to last longer than the grout itself!
Almost nothing will make your worn-out old grout looking like new over again like our color seal procedure when you desire to make your tile look new once again without the expense of a whole new tile renovation this can be the service for you!
Amazing benefits of Color Grout Sealing in Ocean Grove New Jersey:
- Retains your deep cleaned grout free from dirt and crud.
- 100% consistent grout color throughout the treated area.
- Leaves your tile looking clean and brand-new.
- Protects grout line from future discolorations.
- Long-lasting value.
- You might need to clean or seal your grout line yet again.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Cleaning Ocean Grove Monmouth Co.
In many upscale homes in the Ocean Grove area, granite is used on floors, baths tiles, counter tops, and in some cases on the walls, to give that palatial touch. However, to maintain it’s look, granite must be cleaned and polished regularly.
The cleaning of granite with its intricate, veined appearance, should be left to professional First Class Floor Cleaning and More. True, one could rent cleaning and polishing equipment to be used on granite, but this kind of equipment, especially when obtained from rental companies could be unreliable and sometimes dangerous to those lacking appropriate training. The end result of such self cleaning and polishing could be permanent damage.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Maintenance and Repair Ocean Grove
Granite does not have an acid sensitivity as the calcareous stones like marble, flagstone and travertine have. We often still use alkaline cleaning products on granite due to the fact that alkaline cleaners emulsify dirt faster than acids. If the granite floor has a sanded grout component, we oftentimes will clean the floor with an alkaline solution and after that follow up with a second step in the cleaning procedure.
We’ll use an acid to clean the grout when it is deemed safe and essential to get stains from the grout to release. Afterwards we use an industry accepted spinner tool which provides pressure as well as vacuum for extraction. This process also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean stone and tile floors.
Granite floors require a maintenance plan to keep them appearing as nice as possible. This should contains dry dust mopping on a daily basis using a clean rayon mop or static pad. Vacuuming with a hard-surface vacuum should also work. This is to eliminate the debris and dirt that accumulates on your floor as a result of foot traffic, family pets and so forth.
It is very important remove this dirt because wet mopping is usually necessary at the very least weekly. If the debris and dirt that gathers always remains to stay on the floor, when damp mopping takes place, that dirt is turned to mud and is forced into the grout lines by the mop. This will make your grout lines dirty very quickly. When damp mopping with soap, rinsing will be required. Following mopping with any soap solution, use a different rinse mop, and go over the area over again with clean water.
Often these floors do not need a similar care from abrasion and etching as a marble, travertine or limestone floors, they do will have to be polished from time to time. It is important to follow the rinsing methods described above because when a soap film builds up on granite, it reduces the polished visual appearance, and can make it look dull. That dullness is removed with proper cleaning. For this reason, we advise cleaning your Ocean Grove granite floors yearly.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Natural Stone Chip & Crack Repairs Ocean Grove New Jersey
Natural stone is one of the most abused and overlooked floor and wall surfaces inside your simply because of the care involved with cleaning it. An etch mark in a polished marble or travertine floor can be a constant reminder that grandmother wasn’t always right about the merits of cleaning with a solution of vinegar as well as water.
Luckily First Class Floor Cleaning can make short work of this task.
Whether you’ve natural stone in your kitchen’s, bath-room, or some other area of your home, those hard to clean staining and etch marks don’t stand a chance. Your natural stone will appear very much as it did the day it was installed.
At First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning we are dedicated to helping you keep your home healthy, clean, and always looking its best. The solution to difficult natural stone, cleaning & sealing is simply a phone call away.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Travertine Restoration Ocean Grove Central NJ
Travertine is a exceptional stone that comes in many different finishes. Travertine naturally has holes that run throughout the stone and comes as what is known as filled or unfilled. The term filled means that the holes in travertine are filled giving the travertine floor an even finish.
Travertine also comes in a honed matte and polished finish. Travertine floors need to be cared for and will every now and then need honing to remove scratches and etching or the travertine floors will also need to be polished and sealed. First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning can provide services that will keep your travertine tiles and travertine flooring looking new. We can provide cleaning travertine floors, polishing travertine tiles, refinishing travertine flooring, honing and sealing of any natural stone floors.
At First Class Floor Cleaning, we recognize how to deal with any problems you may have with travertine floors, travertine tiles and natural stone flooring. We offer the following services:
- Cleaning Travertine Floors
- Travertine Tiles Sealing
- Travertine Repair
- Resurfacing Travertine, Honing and Travertine Polishing
- Filling Holes in Travertine Floors
- Travertine Etch Removal
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Tile and Grout Cleaning Review Ocean Grove NJ
HARD SURFACE RESTORATION AND CLEANING TIPS
What every client need to learn in relation to grout tile cleaning…
We’re so excited for this ability to provide you with information regarding hard-surface care and help you choose a tile maintenance and cleaning company.
It appears that hard-surface care is the subject of much confusion. In fact, people have a great number of myths about hard surfaces, we decided to offer this consumer education information so when you choose a grout and tile floor care contractor, you can make an educated, smart decision.
We will share with you:
- Easy analysis for determining your stain protection levels
- Answers to commonly asked questions about cleaning hard surfaces
- Easy care techniques to keep those hard surface floors sparkling clean
- Spot removal methods the pros use
If you have ANY of these hard surfaces, in or surrounding your home, you need this info!
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]Ceramic tile
Concrete[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]Slate
Other natural stone surface[/wc_column][/wc_row] Cleaning hard surfaces in Ocean Grove NJ, 07756 isn’t so easy. The main problem many of us face with today’s hard surfaces is ‘protection’ or ‘repellency’. Most surfaces have not been properly sealed, if at all. Hard surfaces that might be unsealed or is sealed with poor quality sealers are generally a sponge for oil, food or beverage spills, that may lead to permanent staining.
Appropriate sealing can and will result in much easier care. This will keep your hard surface investments, so you can take good care of them, while adding beauty and value to your residence.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Did you know?
- Vinegar and ammonia may damage nearly all sealers?
- Most contractors do not seal the surfaces they install?
- Many floor cleaning products leave a residue which could inhibit sealants and attract soil faster?
In this fact filled consumer’s message you will learn how to properly maintain your hard surfaces.
So, let’s begin!
HARD-SURFACE STAIN PROTECTION AND REPELLENCY TESTS
Here is a simple water based stain protection test that can be done in your own home:
- Take a spoon of water and pour it on the hard surface floor you wish to check, along with any grout line
- Wait about 15 minutes
- Visual Inspection: Did the water soak up? Did the color change?
- Using a clean white absorbent cloth, ‘dab’ the excess wetness.
- Touch Testing: Does the tile or grout feel damp? Does moisture still sense evident?
If you answered yes in regards to any of these questions, your hard surfaces are not sealed properly as well as are vulnerable to staining. Contact us to talk about proper sealing applications.
Nearly everyone contractors do not seal the tiles they install for a variety of reasons. The primary reason is that it can’t be done until at a minimum of three days following installation, which means they’d have to come back. A good number contractors don’t provide a protection service so they don’t even explain to customers of the value of these process. However, the benefits of sealing are obvious. There are some sealers available to the general population through hardware retail stores, etc.
Unfortunately, they are inferior to sealants that a hard-surface professional would likely use. Some need repetitive application, some are too easily ‘washed’ off by general maintenance products, and some only protect against water based stains, leaving your floor vulnerable.
Even when you utilize the very best sealants available, without a solid understanding of the solutions and the particular type of material you will be sealing, you still won’t have a accurately sealed floor. Only specific training and years of experience can give you the skills necessary to obtain highest protection for your hard-surfaces.
Sealed flooring surfaces don’t let penetration of liquids that can become long-lasting. Preserve your hard surfaces today for a small fraction of the cost of replacement. You won’t be sorry![wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Cleaning Hard-Surfaces
[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]Q: I’ve been told that bleaching the grout lines is going to make them look whiter? Is this fact true?
A: Bleach will make them brighter, even so you may need to talk to the grout maker before starting, to ensure the color wasn’t dyed, or bleach will actually eliminate the color.
Q: I have what appears like water stain on the tiles at my kitchen’s, what should they be and in what way could i take them off?
A: So called “water” stains can be wide range of things, depending on the particular tile you have. Most of the time, water or mineral can be removed with polishing with honing powders and a hog hair pad or utilizing specific acid cleaners. Please DO NOT attempt either these without the proper training, as you may permanently damage the tile. To get rid of these stains it may be required to contact a professional.
Q: I purchased a ‘steamer’ to clean my ceramic tile floors with. It works pretty well, but some of the grout line is breaking? What could I do?
A: 1st, stop all ‘steaming’ until you have the grout restore. Water that gets between the tile as well as sub-floor might be caught under your tile and grout and most likely will expand and loosen tile floor from the concrete or sub-floor. Rinsing the floor is an effective thing, BUT, you will need the right products to make sure to are not damaging the sealer.
Q: For how long will sealers last?
A: That will depend on the sealant, the method of application, and the frequency and type of maintenance. Your sealer may last anywhere from six months to 10 years or even more.[/wc_box]
This is only a sample of the several questions requested by new customers. To get more detailed answers to your concerns about hard surfaces, don’t hesitate to give us a call Now! 732.943.0333
And now, let s talk about[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Easy Care Tips To Maintain Those Hard-surface Floors Sparkling Clean
- At entry points to locations with hard-surfaces, lay floor mats for soil and moisture removal. The less brought in, the not as much to clean.
- Regular vacuum cleaning. A number of surfaces don’t always appear to need cleaning, but assume it does. As having as airborne dirt and dust settles on a windowsill, so it does on the floors. Make sure to use a vacuum with a floor height adjustment in the lowest setting.
- Avoid spillage if possible. Warm liquid spillage are particularly hazardous and a lot harder to clean up due to the fact they can penetrate more rapidly. Spot removal must be done as soon an accident takes place.
- And as soon as you finish mopping, open windows or start air-movers to get air circulating. The faster it dries the better and less and less chance of quick re-soiling.
- If area / oriental rug or throw rugs are used to decorate or ‘soften’ interior hard-surfaces, make sure to use non-skid pads. The ‘backings’ used by most manufacturers of area / oriental rug are abrasive. Despite popular belief, the non-skid pads are great. that they’re that they are taken up and floors cleaned under them each and every month.
- Chairs and tables on hard-surface areas could cause scratches to damage to floors if the legs aren’t protected. Teflon or felt could be used to prevent abrasive damage caused by Clean as well as.
Clean and rinse your floors often, once per month in low traffic areas and at least weekly in high traffic or kitchen areas. Rinse with plain water.
- Allow dwell time for stubborn spots and Cleaning solutions. Cleaning products are not magic. The longer they sit on that stubborn spot the better they work. Extra rinsing may be needed is removed stain is removed. spot stain appears permanent, DON’T PANIC, call us now! 732.943.0333
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Here are some Spot Removal Techniques The Professionals Use In Their Homes Ocean Grove NJ
Dry Soil – Hard surfaces needs to be cleaned on a regular basis with just warm water and a clean, non-abrasive cloth, sponge or a mop. Neutral cleaners needs to be used all of which will help remove soils that regular mopping and dusting leave behind.
Liquid Spills – Lightly blot any excess liquid with a clean, dry, white cloth. As the cloth becomes saturated be sure to turn frequently. If color from your liquid is still evident, lightly mist neutral solution on the floor, let five minutes dwell time, then wipe in a circular motion using a clean dry cloth. Repeat as necessary. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Food Spills – Scoop up excess foodstuffs from the floor. Then blot unnecessary liquid residues left by the food. Using a damp white cloth, dab or lightly wipe the floor in a circular motion. Spray neutral solution lightly and avoid over wetting, let it dwell 5 minutes, and wipe dry using a dry white cloth. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Oily Stains/Spots – Blot up the excess. Spray with neutral cleaner, cover with 2-4 dry paper towels, apply a weight (books work well), and allow a dwell time of a half-hour. Lift the weight and check out the paper towels. If all the towels are damp with stain and solution, the process is working. If no dampness has took place, apply more neutral solution to the stain, allow it to sit 15 minutes, then check again. Wipe dry with a clean white cloth; if the stain is not removed, consult the Central Jersey Hard-surface cleaning professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning.
Mud and Clay – Let mud or clay dry completely. Vacuum. Remove dried mud excess by means of soft nylon brush, or lightly with an old toothbrush. Spray the remaining with neutral cleaner, and wipe clean using a clean white cloth. If grout line is still affected, apply small quantities of clear, sugar-free club soda and let it sit one minute, then wipe dry.
Acidic Spills – Liquids and substances for example carbonated beverages, coffee, pet urine, vomit, vinegar, orange juice, wine, or mustard are highly acidic. If they are not removed with in urgent manner these could etch some surfaces. In the event that of an acidic spill or accident, follow the most suitable spot removal procedure described previously. Some spills will several a few categories such as the case of tomato paste. Tomatoes being acidic, solid as a food, liquid from the juices and oily from the paste problematic to difficult to remove and you may want to consult a hard surface professional at First Class Floor Cleaning immediately.
As with all spill occurrences, when the floors have already been seal properly and protected, the barrier created connecting the spill surface surface will dramatically probabilities of chances of successful removal.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Do’s And Don’ts On Indoor Hard Surface Care
- Do a daily ‘damp mop.’ Use a dry non treated dust mop. It is the hidden dirt and grit that damages hard surfaces. Prevention is the ideal fix.
- Do keep off floors until dry, wet floors could be slippery.
- Do everything possible to prevent accidents with perfumes, toothpaste, and makeup. These often have harmful ingredients which may weaken your sealer.
- Do all you are able to prevent over-spraying of aerosols in areas with protected hard surfaces. Air fresheners, bug sprays and other surface cleaners can settle on your floors and leave a residue making cleaning a bigger chore. Be careful when using furniture polish sprays, as some could make the floor too slick for safety.
- Do consult your cleaning professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning about our maintenance and care plans.
- Don’t apply vinegar, bleach, or ammonia for cleaning.
- Don’t apply abrasive products such as dry or wet compound cleansers, or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don’t use store bought citrus based (lemon or orange) solvent cleaners.
- Don’t drag and drop upholstery and furniture across hard-surfaces. As well avoid dropping heavy items on hard surfaces.
- Don’t scrub hard surfaces. If properly sealed, light duty cleaning is all that should be necessary.
- Don’t attempt to re-color grout lines. There are professional applications that can restore your grout line to new-looking color. In fact, any color of the rainbow can be picked out.
- Don’t over wet floors when cleaning, and constantly remove excess moisture. Air circulation can help enhance dry times.
- Don’t break your back trying to get those floors looking the best they may be. Talk to your floor maintenance and care company for advice or a free written price quote.
To understand more about our maintenance plans designed to keep your hard-surfaces beautiful, cleaner and healthier click here or call us now at 732.943.0333
And now, here’s
A Maintenance Plan You’ll Wish You Used The Day Of Installation!
Have your floor care experts at First Class Floor Cleaning advise you on the plan of attack for restore your floor (if needed). Discuss repairs, stripping, grout colors, repair, oil stains removal, and so on. Ask about the best sealing product available to you for your particular hard surface. Get that initial clean and protection service completed.
Initial Maintenance and care:
Ask your First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning professional about techniques for the usage of neutral cleaners on your floors or countertops. Vacuum these surfaces on a regular basis and damp mop as necessary. Spot clean with urgency.
Schedule a 6 month professional cleaning by First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning. Over a 6-month period, your floors probably will gather light build-up of dust and other foreign particles that could require a high temperature extraction process for removal.
Spring/ Fall Maintenance Clean:
Take up all rugs and non-skid pads, remove all moveable furniture. Vacuum, apply a heavier application of revitalizing neutral cleaner and damp mop.
Schedule yearly maintenance cleaning. This will include a full steam cleaning and re-apply of sealer. A full inspection of wear and tear patterns and other problem areas is suggested.
EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED HARD-SURFACE CLEANING, RISK-FREE!
Hard surfaces are an investment in your home’s value and resale ability. Don’t trust your next cleaning service to an amateur.
No professional cleaning service can offer you an honest price quote over the telephone. It is an absolute must that you simply obtain a FREE written, itemized audit previous to hiring any business to work on your hard-surfaces.
Make sure the company has a 100% No-Risk Guarantee, and has testimonies from satisfied customers. Certifications and recommendations is also indications of a company to work with. Ask what, if any, continued education the cleaning technicians receive.
Hopefully this information has gone over with you that cleaning and maintaining your hard-surfaces isn’t really the daunting task it seems to be. There are people available who offer professional guidance, such as the professionals at First class tile and grout cleaning.
Call now to schedule a FREE HARD SURFACES INSPECTION – it’s more than just an estimate – to give you a complete analysis of your floors and to show you how our cleaning will benefit you. It’s time you stopped breaking your back, so you can sit back, relax and let the experts at First Class Floor Cleaning take care of your hard surfaces!
Ocean Grove Tile and Grout Cleaners at First Class Floor Cleaning and More are your answer to one-stop cleaning Services. We offer a large selection of cleaning services including:
- Ocean Grove Carpet Cleaners
- Ocean Grove Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Ocean Grove Upholstery Cleaning
- Ocean Grove Marble Stone Cleaning
- Ocean Grove Water Extraction
- Ocean Grove Hardwood Floor Cleaning
To schedule an Tile and Grout Cleaning Ocean Grove appointment, call 732.943.0333 or click here
We’ll help you get your tile and grout bright and clean. All you have to do is Make The Appointment!
Learn about Ocean Grove, NJ:
Ocean Grove, New Jersey
Ocean Grove is an unincorporated community and census-designated place located within Neptune Township, Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States. It had a population of 3,342 at the 2010 United States Census. Wikipedia
Area: 274 acres
Zip code: 07756
Population: 4,256 (2000)
Area code: 732