Tile and Grout Cleaning Old Bridge NJ – Call Now! 732.943.0333
Looking for professional Old Bridge grout cleaning service to bring the appeal back to your tile floors and walls?
First class cleaning is leading hard-surface restoration company, making your tile and grout cleaning Old Bridge NJ service your best choice for tile and grout cleaning.
Our well-trained and experienced technicians provide the best Old Bridge grout cleaning service for your residence or business.
Even the most beautiful and expensive tile can appear dull and unattractive when surrounded by dirty or stained grout. Foot traffic, spillage, improper cleaning methods and products might cause grout and tiles to look unappealing, but First Class Floor Cleaning Old Bridge NJ grout cleaning process are able to make them look brand new.
- Grout and Tile Cleaning Old Bridge
- Hard Surface Restoration Old Bridge NJ
- Ceramic Tile Cleaning Old Bridge New Jersey
- Cleaning Grout Old Bridge Middlesex County
- Grout Restoration Old Bridge Central Jersey
- Sealing Grout Old Bridge Central NJ
- Grout Sealing Color Old Bridge Middlesex Co.
- Professional Granite Cleaning Old Bridge NJ
- Granite Care and Cleaning Old Bridge
- Natural Stone Care Old Bridge New Jersey
- Travertine Tile Refinishing Old Bridge Central NJ
- Marble Care Old Bridge NJ 08857
Let First Class Floor Cleaning and More deliver the results quicker for you with a new, powerful, fast as well as safe, tile & grout cleaning process. You will see great results in your home: bathroom floors, showers and tubs, kitchen floors, tiled foyers and entryway’s, tiled halls, sunrooms, counter-top and much more.
Whether its tile walls, shower tiles, or tile floors, bathroom tile is considered one of the most difficult tiles to clean, especially if it isn’t cleaned on a regular basis. Build-up from shampoos and conditioners, soap and dirt has a tendency to stick like glue to tiled surfaces. Since tiles are typically used in areas that are steamy, wet or damp the majority of the time, mold or mildew are a common problem.
How Our Old Bridge Grout Tile Cleaning System Works:
The ongoing stream and hot water loosens the dirt, film, and mildew and allows the tiled surface to be wiped clean after blasting. Steam cleaning tile is gentle enough to be considered safe for almost all tiled surfaces, and yet effective enough to remove dirt from tough to clean spaces such as cracks in addition to molding. Overall, steam grout cleaning provides a sparkling finish.
Our service include but not limited for Tile and Grout Cleaning Old Bridge NJ, Natural Stone Cleaning and Sealed, Showers Restoration & Caulking, Regrouting Tile, Granite Countertop here just a few residential and commercial application:
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]RESIDENTIAL[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]COMMERCIAL[/wc_column][/wc_row][wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Entry ways
- Kitchen floors
- Counter tops
- Bath enclosures
- Garage area floor
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Pool decks and porches
- Lobbies, entry areas
- Office buildings, hallways
- Kitchen areas
- Counter tops
Our Commitment to You
First class floor cleaning and more will provide you with outstanding client service, top quality craftsmanship and knowledge that just trained professional can provide. First class floor cleaning recognize the investment that you have made In your property and will work with you to make sure it’ll keep up its natural design over time.
Here is a summary of our 8 steps Tile and Grout Cleaning process:[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]
- Step 1. Pre-Inspection – Our service technician will inspect your unique area of concern as well as tile and grout construction and soil condition. Our technician will even advise you of any probable permanent staining.
- Step 2. Preparation – Since your home is important to you it’s very important us; we’ll consider the essential methods to protect other areas surrounding your floors with 24” plastic covers and blue tape when needed.
- Step 3. Pre-Spray – Pre spray your Tile and grout with a solution to breakdown grease and oils.
- Step 4. Agitate – Agitate the Pre-Spray with Grout Scrub brush, by hands or rotary machine determined by soil level to further release area soil.
- Step 5. Extract and Rinse – Extract and Rinse with high pressured steam with our Turbo Hybrid and Truck Mounted Cleaning Tool.
- Step 6. Neutralize – Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are used so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is applied as a rinse or applied after the rinse based on soil condition.
- Step 7. Post-Inspection – Our field technicians will review the cleaning results together with you to insure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.
- Step 8. Seal – After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout.
Tile and Grout Cleaning Old Bridge NJ
First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning uses professional strength cleansing solutions as well as high-pressure water jets to clean away the dirt and soil from grout lines.
When tile and grout surfaces get dirty, it’s often the grout lines which are most noticeable. First Class Floor Cleaning and More offers professional services which are designed to deep clean grout lines and keep them from getting dirty again. However, it is crucial to know if your grout is “sanded” or “non-sanded”.
Most tile is grouted using sanded grout. Sanded grout is incredibly porous; when dirty water gathers up in sanded grout lines, the water dries out leaving behind filthy grout. If the tile in fact wasn’t sealed initially, or over time the sealer wears off, you’ll surely have dirty grout.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Cleaning Grout Old Bridge New Jersey
Tile is pretty, durable, and usually quite simple to clean, but cleaning grout? That’s completely different story.
Due to its (typically) lighter coloring and spongy composition, grout is prone to stain. In a tiled entry or mudroom, grime and dirt are the common culprits, while in the kitchen, spills are generally more likely to blame. Cleaning agent, mold, and mildew meanwhile make it hard to maintain clean grout in bathrooms.
Fortunately, cleaning grout efficiently can be possible using only regular household products and a bit of elbow grease.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Grout Repair Old Bridge Middlesex County
Grout Repair along with caulking in the areas around your tub, shower, bathroom sink, and back splash is a crucial piece of protection to protect against water damage. In time, most caulk will mold and mildew, normally dry out, peel, and crack. If ignored, exposed caulk or grout joints can result in severe water damage and expensive repairs.
In extraordinary instances, an entire tear-out or replacement is needed. It is important to take care of the caulking around areas in contact with water. New caulking will likely significantly enhance the appearance of an existing tub, shower, sink, or back-splash. Be on the lookout for moldy or damaged caulk. Save Money!
In addition to saving money on costly water damage repairs, having First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning restore or re-caulk your bathroom will save you time and the expense of materials.
we specializes in Middlesex County grout restoration for bathrooms and kitchens in NJ. We provide full grouting restoration services that remove mold and mildews and other microscopic micro-organisms that grow in tile and grout. We are experts in cleaning the grout in ceramic, porcelain or natural stone tile.
Ceramic along with porcelain tile is one of the most durable surfaces at your residence having said that, the porous grout lines that could have been improperly sealed, or in some instances not even sealed at all, are like open sponges for dirty mop water and anything which may spill on the floor.
We work with the proper techniques, sealants as well as cleaning solutions to restore grout and tile in bath rooms and kitchen areas that will restore these surfaces to their like new and original look.[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Cleaning Grout
- Grout re-coloring
- Grout Repair
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Sealing Grout
- Repair Tub and Shower Grout
- Color sealing for Grout
Sealing Grout Old Bridge Central Jersey
Give your newly cleaned tile & grout a protective barrier to prevent spills and stains!
CALL US NOW FOR A FREE EVALUATION: 732.943.0333
In the Old Bridge Central Jersey, call First Class Floor Cleaning and More to provide your porous and easily stained grout with a protective grout seal again dirt and spills. Our tile and grout sealant can really help ensure your hard surface floors looking great and extend its life.
We offers complete commercial and residential tile grout restoration & cleaning services. We specializing in restore ceramic tile as well as grout for commercial properties, shopping malls, high rises, schools, condominiums, private homes and small local businesses.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Grout Sealing Color Old Bridge Central NJ
A far more detailed and beautiful option to clear grout sealing is our Color Grout Sealing process. After a deep, extensive cleaning, we employ our specially developed color grout sealant. The color of your sealant can be chosen to match your existing grout or pick a totally brand-new color!
First class floor cleaning colored sealants isn’t only stunning, the’re long-lasting as well. It is not uncommon for one of our color seal grout applications to last longer than the grout itself!
Almost nothing will get your worn-out old grout looking like new once again like our color seal procedure so if you desire to make your tile look new once again without the cost of a whole new tile renovation this is essentially the service for you!
Positive factors of Color Grout Sealing in Old Bridge New Jersey:
- Maintains your deep cleaned grout free of dirt and crud.
- 100% consistent grout color throughout the entire treated area.
- Leaves your tile looking fresh and brand-new.
- Protects grout from future discolorations.
- Long-lasting value.
- You may never have to clean or seal your grout yet again.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Clean Granite Stain Old Bridge Middlesex Co.
In many highin homes in the Old Bridge area, granite is used on floors, bath tub tiles, countertops, and in some instances on the walls, to give that palatial touch. Yet, to maintain it’s look, granite should be cleaned and polished on a regular basis.
The cleaning of granite with its intricate, veined appearance, needs to be left to expert First Class Floor Cleaning and More. True, one could rent cleaning and polishing machines to be used on granite, however this kind of equipment, especially when obtained from rental companies could be unreliable and sometimes unsafe to those lacking the proper training. The end result of such self cleaning and polishing could be permanent damage.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Maintenance and Repair Old Bridge
Granite does not have an acid sensitivity as the calcareous natural stone like marble, limestone and travertine contain. We often still use alkaline cleaning products on granite because of the fact that alkaline cleaners soften dirt faster than acids. If the granite floor has a sanded grout factor, we often will clean the tile with an alkaline solution and then follow up with a second step-in the cleaning process.
We will use an acid to clean the grout when it is deemed safe and essential to get stains from the grout to release. We then use an industry accepted spinning tool which provides pressure as well as vacuum for extraction. This method also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean marble and tile floors.
Granite floors require a maintenance plan to keep them appearing as nice as possible. This should consist of dry dust mopping daily using a clean rayon mop or static pad. Vacuum-cleaning with a hard surface vacuum will also work. This is to remove the dirt and debris that builds up on your floor because of foot traffic, family pets and so on.
It is very important remove this dirt due to the fact that damp mopping is also necessary at least every week. If the dirt and debris that accumulates is allowed to stay on the floor, when damp mopping takes place, that dirt is turned to mud and is forced into the grout lines by the mop. This makes your grout lines dirty very fast. When damp mopping with soap, rinsing will be required. Following mopping with any soap solution, use a different clean mop, and go over the area over again with clean water.
While these floors do not need the same care from abrasion and etching as a marble, travertine or limestone floors, they do need to be polished from time to time. It’s important to follow the rinsing methods explained above because whenever a soap film builds up on granite, it reduces the polished appearance, and can make it look dull. That dullness is slowly removed with proper cleaning. For that reason, we recommend cleaning your Old Bridge granite floors annually.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Natural Stone Sealing Old Bridge New Jersey
Natural stone is one of the most abused and overlooked floor and walls in the home simply because of the care involved in cleaning it. An etch mark in a polished granite or travertine floor can be a constant reminder that grandma wasn’t always accurate in regards to the merits of cleaning with a solution of white vinegar along with water.
The great news is First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning are able to make short work of this task.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve natural stone in your kitchen, bathroom, as well as other section your home, those hard to clean staining and etch marks don’t stand a chance. Your natural stone will be looking pretty much as it did the day it was installed.
At First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning we are commited to helping you to keep your home healthy, clean, and always looking its best. The solution to difficult natural stone, cleaning & sealing is just a phone call away.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Tumbled Travertine Tile Care Old Bridge Central NJ
Travertine is a unique stone that comes in many different finishes. Travertine naturally has holes running through the entire stone and comes as what is known as filled or unfilled. The term filled implies that the holes in travertine is filled giving the travertine floor a smooth finish.
Travertine is available in a honed dull and polished finish. Travertine floors need to be maintained and will from time to time require honing to get rid of scratches and etching or the travertine floor will also have to be polished and sealed. First Class Floor Cleaning will provide services that will keep your travertine tiles and travertine flooring looking new. We can offer cleaning travertine floors, polishing travertine tiles, refinishing travertine flooring, honing and sealing of any natural stone floors.
At First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning, we recognize how to deal with any problems you may have with travertine floors, travertine tiles and natural stone flooring. We provide these services:
- Travertine Cleaning
- Sealing of Travertine Tiles
- Travertine Repair
- Resurfacing Travertine, Honing and Travertine Polishing
- Filling Holes in Travertine Floors
- Travertine Etch Removal
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Tile and Grout Cleaning Review Old Bridge NJ
HARD SURFACE CLEANING HELPFUL TIPS
What every client need to learn regarding grout tile cleaning…
We are so excited for this opportunity to offer you information about hard surface care and assist you in choosing a tile cleaning and maintenance company.
It appears that hard surface care is the subject of much confusion. In reality, people have so many common myths about hard surfaces, we made a decision to provide this consumer education information while you choose a tile grout floor care company, you can make an informed, smart decision.
We’ll share with you:
- Easy analysis for determining your stain protection levels
- Answers to commonly asked questions regarding cleaning and restoration hard surfaces
- Easy care tricks to keep those hard-surface floors dazzling clean
- Spot removal methods the professionals are using
If you’ve got One of these hard surfaces, in or surrounding your home, you may need this info!
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]Ceramic tile
Concrete[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]Slate
Any natural stone surface[/wc_column][/wc_row] Cleaning hard surfaces in Old Bridge NJ, 08857 isn’t easy. The biggest problem many of us deal with today’s hard surfaces is ‘protection’ or ‘repellency’. Most surfaces have not been appropriately sealed, if at all. Hard surfaces which are unsealed or are sealed with poor quality sealers are a sponge for oil, food or beverage spills, which can lead to long-lasting staining.
Effective sealing can and will result in much easier care. This will protect your hard surface investments, so you can take good care of them, while adding beauty and value to your residence.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Did you know?
- Vinegar and ammonia can damage nearly all sealers?
- Most installers don’t seal the surfaces they install?
- Lots of floor cleaning products leave a residue that can inhibit sealants and attract soil faster?
In this fact-filled consumer’s message you’ll find out how to effectively maintain your hard surfaces.
So, let’s get started!
HARD-SURFACE STAIN PROTECTION AND REPELLENCY TESTS
Listed here is a simple water based stain protection test that can be done in your own home:
- Take a spoonful of water and pour it on the hard surface floor you want to analyze, as well as any grout line
- Wait about 15 (fifteen) minutes
- Visual Testing: Has the water absorb? Does the color change?
- By using a clean white absorbent towel, ‘dab’ the excess moisture.
- Touch Test: Does the tile or grout feel moist? Does moisture still sense evident?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, your hard surfaces is not sealed appropriately as well as are vulnerable to staining. Get in touch with us to talk about proper sealing applications.
Nearly everyone contractors do not seal the tiles they install for a variety of reasons. The main reason is that it can’t be done up until at approximately 3 days following installation, which means they’d have to come back. Most tile contractors do not provide a protection service so they don’t even inform customers of the value of this process. Yet, the advantages of sealing are obvious. There are a number of sealers available to the consumer through hardware retail stores, etc.
However, they are inferior to sealers that a hard surface professional would use. Some need repetitive application, some are too easily ‘washed’ off by general care products, in addition to some just protect against water based stains, leaving your floor vulnerable.
Still when you use the best sealers offered, lacking a solid understanding of the products and the specific material you will be sealing, you still won’t have a properly sealed floor. Only specific training and years of experience can give you the skills necessary to get maximum protection for your hard-surfaces.
Sealed flooring surfaces do not allow penetration of fuilds that can become permanent. Preserve your hard surface areas today for a fraction of the cost of replacement. You won’t be regretful![wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Cleaning Hard-Surfaces
[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]Q: I’ve been told that bleaching the grout line will make them look whiter? Is this true?
A: Bleach will make them lighter, but you you might need to consult with the grout maker before starting, to ensure the color wasn’t dyed, or bleach will certainly eliminate the color.
Q: I actually have what appears like water stains on the tiles in my kitchen, what can they be and also just how could i remove them?
A: So called “water” stains can be number of things, based on the particular tile you have. Most of the time, water or mineral can be removed with either polishing with honing powders and a hog hair pad or utilizing specific acid cleaners. Please DO NOT try either these without proper training, as you may permanently damage floor tiles. To remove these stains perhaps it is necessary to contact a professional.
Q: I purchased a ‘steamer’ to clean my tile and grout floors with. It works pretty much, but some of the grout line is cracking? What would I do?
A: 1st, stop all ‘steaming’ until you have the grout line repaired. Water that will get in between tile as well as subfloor will be trapped beneath your ceramic tile tending to swell and loosen tile floor from the concrete or subfloor. Rinsing the floor is a good thing, BUT, you need the right products to be certain that you’re not damaging the sealer.
Q: What length of time will sealers last?
A: That depends on the sealant, the technique of application, and the frequency and type of maintenance and care. Your sealer can last from around 6 months to ten years or even more.[/wc_box]
This is only a sample of the several questions requested by new clients. For more answers to your concerns about hard surfaces, do not hesitate to give us a call Today! 732.943.0333
Yet now, lets talk about some[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Easy Care Tips To Keep Those Hard-surface Floors Sparkling Clean
- At entry points to locations with hard-surfaces, lay floor mats used for soil and moisture removal. The less brought in, the significantly less to clean.
- Regular vacuum cleaning. A number of surfaces don’t always look to need cleaning, but still assume it really does. As having as airborne dirt and dust settles over a shelf, so it does on the floors. Make sure to use a vacuum having a floor level adjusting in the lowest setting.
- Avoid spillage if possible. Hot liquid spillage are particularly hazardous and a lot harder to clean up since they can break in quicker. Spot removal must be done as soon an occurrence occurs.
- And as soon as you finish mopping, keep the windows open or start fans to get air circulating. The faster it dries the better and less and less chance of rapid re-soiling.
- If area / oriental rug or throw rugs are used to decorate or ‘soften’ interior hard-surfaces, make sure to use non-skid pads. The ‘backings’ used by most manufacturers of area / oriental rug are abrasive. Contrary to popular belief, the non-skid pads are great. that they are that they’re picked up and floors cleaned under them each and every month.
- Chairs and tables on hard surface areas could cause damage to damage to floors if the legs aren’t protected. Teflon or felt can be used to prevent abrasive damage a result of Clean as well as.
Clean and rinse your floors often, once per month in low traffic areas and a minimum of weekly in high traffic or the kitchen. Rinse with plain water.
- Allow dwell time for stubborn spots and Cleaning solutions. Cleaning products are not magic. The more time that they remain on that stubborn spot the better they work. Extra rinsing may be needed is removed stain is removed. stain stain appears permanent, DON’T PANIC, call us now! 732.943.0333
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Here are some Spot Removal Techniques The experts Use In Their Homes Old Bridge NJ
Dry Soil – Hard surfaces should be cleaned regularly with simply warm water and a clean, non-abrasive cloth, sponge or a mop. Neutral cleaners should be used all of which will help remove soils that regular mopping and dusting leave behind.
Liquid Spills – Lightly blot the excess liquid with a clean, dry, white cloth. As the cloth becomes saturated be sure to turn frequently. If color from your liquid is still evident, lightly mist neutral cleaner on the floor, allow five minutes dwell time, then wipe in a circular motion with a clean dry cloth. Repeat as necessary. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Food Spills – Scoop up excess foodstuffs from your floor. Then blot excess liquid residues left by the food. Using a damp white cloth, dab or lightly wipe the floor in a circular motion. Spray neutral solution lightly and avoid overwetting, let it dwell few minutes, and wipe dry using a dry white cloth. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Oily Stains/Spots – Blot up the excess. Spray with neutral cleaner, cover with 2-4 dry paper towels, apply a weight (books work effectively), and let a dwell time of 30 minutes. Lift the weight and check the paper towels. If all the towels are damp with stain and cleaner, the procedure is working. If no dampness has took place, apply more neutral cleaner to the stain, let it sit 15 minutes, then check again. Wipe dry with a clean white cloth; if the stain is not removed, consult the Central Jersey Hard-surface cleaning professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning and More.
Mud and Clay – Let mud or clay dry completely. Vacuum. Remove dried mud excess using a soft nylon brush, or lightly with an old toothbrush. Spray the remainder with neutral solution, and wipe clean with a clean white cloth. If grout line is still affected, apply small amounts of clear, sugar-free seltzer water and let it sit one minute, then wipe dry.
Acidic Spills – Liquids and substances for example carbonated beverages, coffee, animal urine, vomit, vinegar, orange juice, wine, or mustard are highly acidic. If they are not removed in an urgent manner these could etch some surfaces. In the case of an acidic spill or accident, proceed with the the most appropriate spot removal procedure described previously. Some spills will several a few categories such as the case of tomato paste. Tomatoes being acidic, solid as a food, liquid from the juices and oily from the paste problematic to difficult to remove and you may wish to consult a hard surface professional at First Class Floor Cleaning and More immediately.
As with all spill occurrences, if the floors have already been seal properly and protected, the barrier created connecting the spill surface surface will dramatically probabilities of chances of successful removal.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Do’s And Don’ts On Indoor Hard-Surface Maintenance
- Do a regular ‘damp mop.’ Use a dry non treated dust mop. It is the hidden dirt and grit that damages hard surfaces. Prevention is the ideal fix.
- Do stay off floors until dry, wet floors could be slippery.
- Do just about everything possible to minimize accidents with perfumes, toothpaste, and makeup. These often have harmful ingredients that may damage your sealer.
- Do all you can to prevent over-spraying of aerosols in areas with protected hard-surfaces. Air fresheners, bug sprays and other surface cleaners can settle on your floors and leave a residue making cleaning a much bigger chore. Be careful when using furniture polish sprays, as some may make the floor too slick for safety.
- Do consult your cleaning professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning about our maintenance and care program.
- Don’t use vinegar, bleach, or ammonia for cleaning.
- Don’t apply abrasive products such as dry or wet compound cleansers, or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don’t use grocery store bought citrus based (lemon or orange) solvent cleaners.
- Don’t drag upholstery and furniture across hard surfaces. Also avoid dropping heavy elements on hard-surfaces.
- Don’t scrub hard-surfaces. If properly sealed, gentle duty cleaning is all that should be necessary.
- Don’t attempt to re-color grout lines. There are professional applications that can restore your grout line to new-looking color. In fact, any color of the rainbow can be chosen.
- Don’t over wet floors when cleaning, and always remove excess moisture. Air circulation can help enhance dry times.
- Don’t break your back trying to get those floors looking the best they can be. Talk to your floor care company for advice or a free written price quote.
To learn more about our maintenance plans made to keep your hard-surfaces beautiful, clean and healthy click here or call us now at 732.943.0333
And now, here’s
A Maintenance and Care Plan You’ll Wish You Implemented The Day Of Installation!
Have your floor care expert at First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning recommend you on the plan of attack for restoring your floor (if necessary). Discuss repairs, stripping, grout line colors, repair, grease stain removal, and so forth. Ask about the perfect sealing product available to you for your particular hard-surface. Get that initial clean and protection service completed.
Ask your First Class Floor Cleaning and More professional about techniques for the usage of neutral cleaners on your floors or counter tops. Vacuum these surfaces frequently and damp mop as needed. Spot clean with urgency.
Schedule a mid-year professional cleaning by First Class Floor Cleaning. Over a 6-month period, your floors probably will gather light build up of dust along with other foreign particles that could require a high heat extraction process for removal.
Spring/ Fall Maintenance Clean:
Take up all rugs and non-skid pads, remove all moveable furniture. Vacuum, apply some heavier application of revitalizing neutral cleaner and damp mop.
Schedule yearly care and maintenance cleaning. This will include a full steam cleaning and re-apply of sealer. A full inspection of wear and tear patterns and other trouble spots is recommended.
EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED HARD-SURFACE CLEANING, RISK-FREE!
Hard-surfaces are an investment in your home’s value and reselling ability. Don’t rely on next cleaning service to an amateur.
No professional cleaning service can offer you an honest price quote on the telephone. It is an absolute must that you simply obtain a FREE written, itemized audit previous to hiring any company to work on your hard surfaces.
Make sure this company has a 100% No-Risk Guarantee, and has testimonies from satisfied clients. Certifications and endorsements is also signs of a company to do business with. Ask what, if any, continued education the cleaning field technicians obtain.
Hopefully these tips have shown you that cleaning and maintaining your hard-surfaces isn’t really the daunting task it seems to be. There are people available who offer professional help, such as the professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning.
Call today to schedule a FREE HARD SURFACES INSPECTION – it’s more than just an estimate – to give you a complete evaluation of your floors and to show you how our services will benefit you. It’s time you stopped breaking your back, so that you could sit back, relax and let the professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning take care of your hard surfaces!
Old Bridge Tile and Grout Cleaners at First Class Floor Cleaning are your answer to one-stop cleaning Services. We offer a wide range of cleaning & restoration including:
- Old Bridge Carpet Cleaners
- Old Bridge Oriental Rug Cleaners
- Old Bridge Upholstery and Furniture Cleaning
- Old Bridge Marble Cleaning
- Old Bridge Water Extraction
- Old Bridge Wood Floor Cleaning
To schedule an Tile and Grout Cleaning Old Bridge appointment, call 732.943.0333 or click here
We’ll help you get your tile and grout bright and clean. All you have to do is Make The Appointment!
Learn about Old Bridge Township, NJ:
Old Bridge Township is a township in Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township had a total population of 65,375, reflecting an increase of 4,919 from … Wikipedia
Area: 40.78 mi²
Weather: 30°F (-1°C), Wind S at 0 mph (0 km/h), 58% Humidity
Population: 66,179 (2012)
Area code: 732
Unemployment rate: 5.1% (Apr 2015)
Number of airports: 1