Tile and Grout Cleaning South Toms River NJ – Call Today! 732 943-0333
Searching for professional South Toms River grout cleaning service to bring the appeal back to your tile floors and walls?
First class cleaning is leading hard-surface restoration company, making your tile and grout cleaning South Toms River NJ service your best choice for grout cleaning.
Our well-trained and skilled field technicians provide the best South Toms River grout cleaning service for your home or work place.
Even the most beautiful and expensive tile can appear dingy and ugly when surrounded by dirty or stained grout. Foot traffic, spillage, unacceptable cleaning methods and products could potentially cause grout and tiles to look unappealing, but First class tile and grout cleaning South Toms River NJ grout cleaning process are able to make them look brand new.
- Grout Tile Cleaning South Toms River
- Hard Surface Restoration South Toms River NJ
- Cleaning Ceramic Tile South Toms River New Jersey
- Cleaning Grout South Toms River Ocean County
- Re Grout South Toms River Central Jersey
- Sealing Grout South Toms River Central NJ
- Color Sealing Tile Grout South Toms River Ocean Co.
- Granite Cleaning and Sealing South Toms River NJ
- Granite Maintenance Cleaning South Toms River
- Natural Stone Chip & Crack Repairs South Toms River New Jersey
- Travertine Tile Care South Toms River Central NJ
- Cultured Marble Cleaning South Toms River NJ 08757
Let First class floor cleaning do the work for you with a new, effective, quick and safe, tile & grout cleaning process. You will see great results in your home: bathroom floors, showers and tubs, kitchen floors, tiled foyers and entryway’s, tiled halls, sunrooms, counter-top and much more.
Whether its tile walls, shower tiles, or tile floors, bathroom tile is considered among the hardest tiles to clean, especially when it is not cleaned regularly. Build up from hair shampoos, soap and dirt tends to stick like glue to tiled surfaces. Because tiles are typically used in spaces that are humid, wet or moist the majority of the time, mold or mildew are also a common problem.
How Our South Toms River Grout and Tile Cleaning System Works:
The continuous stream and hot water loosens the particles, film, and mildew and allows the tiled surface to be wiped clean after blasting. Steam cleaning grout and tile is gentle enough to be considered safe for almost all tiled surfaces, but effective enough to remove dirt from tough to clean spaces for instance cracks and molding. Overall, steam grout cleaning provides a sparkling finish.
Our service include but not limited for Tile and Grout Cleaning South Toms River NJ, Natural Stone Cleaning and Sealed, Showers Restoration & Caulking, Regrouting Tile, Granite Countertop here just a few residential and commercial application:
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]RESIDENTIAL[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]COMMERCIAL[/wc_column][/wc_row][wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Home kitchen floor
- Counter tops
- Shower enclosures
- Garage floor
- Drive ways
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Pool decks and porches
- Lobbies and lounges, entry areas
- Office buildings, halls
- Kitchen areas
- Counter tops
Our Commitment to You
First class tile and grout cleaning will provide you with outstanding customer service, top notch craftsmanship and knowledge that just trained professional can provide. We recognize the investment that you’ve made In at your residence and will work with you to make sure it’ll maintain its beauty over time.
Here’s a summary of our eight step Tile and Grout Cleaning process:[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]
- Step 1. Pre-Inspection – Our service technician will inspect your specific area of concern in addition to tile and grout construction along with soil condition. Our technician will even suggest you of any probable permanent staining.
- Step 2. Preparation – Because your home is important to you it’s very important us; we will consider the essential steps to protect every area surrounding your floors with 24” clear plastic covers and blue tape when needed.
- Step 3. Pre-Spray – Pre-Spray your Tile and grout with a solution to breakdown grease and oils.
- Step 4. Agitate – Agitate the Pre spray with Grout Brush, by hands or rotary machine based on soil level to further loosen area soil.
- Step 5. Extract and Rinse – Extract and Rinse along with pressured steam with our Turbo Hybrid and Truck Mounted Cleaning Tool.
- Step 6. Neutralize – Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are used so there is no gooey residue left behind. This treatment is designed as a rinse or applied after the rinse determined by soil condition.
- Step 7. Post-Inspection – Our field technicians will review the cleaning results with you to insure that your expectations are met or exceeded.
- Step 8. Seal – After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout.
Tile and Grout Cleaning South Toms River NJ
First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning uses professional strength cleansing solutions as well as high pressure water jets to clean away the dirt in addition to soil from grout lines.
Any time tile surfaces get filthy, it’s often the grout lines that are most noticeable. First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning provides professional services designed to deep clean grout lines and keep them from getting dirty again. However, it is crucial to know if your grout is “sanded” or “non-sanded”.
Most tile is grouted using sanded grout line. Sanded grout is incredibly porous; when dirty water builds in sanded grout lines, the water dries out leaving dirty grout. If the tile were never sealed initially, or over time the sealant wears off, you could have dirty grout.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Cleaning Grout South Toms River New Jersey
Tile is beautiful, durable, and often easy to clean, but cleaning grout? That’s completely different story.
Because of its (typically) lighter complexion and porous composition, grout is prone to stain. In a tiled entrance or mudroom, grime and dirt are the common culprits, while in the kitchen’s, spills are generally more likely to blame. A cleaning agent, mould, and mildew meanwhile make it difficult to maintain clean grout in bathrooms.
Fortunately, cleaning grout effectively can be possible only using regular household items and a bit of elbow grease.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Re Grout South Toms River Ocean County
Tile and grout Repair as well as caulking surrounding your tub, shower, sink, and back splash is a vital piece of protection to protect against water damage. As time passes, most caulk will mold and mildew, dry up, peel, or crack. If ignored, exposed caulk or grout joints can result in severe water damage and costly repairs.
In extreme cases, a complete tear-out or replacement is required. It is very important to keep the caulking around areas in contact with water. New caulking will likely drastically enhance the look of an existing tub, shower, sink, or back splash. Be on the lookout for moldy or damaged caulk. Save Money!
Along with saving money on expensive water damage repairs, having First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning repaired or recaulk your bathroom will save you time and the expense of materials.
first class floor cleaning is an expert in Ocean County grout restoration for bathrooms and kitchens in NJ. We offer full grouting restoration services that remove mould and mildews and other microscopic micro-organisms that grow in tile and grout. We’re experts in cleaning the grout in ceramic, porcelain or stone tile.
Ceramic along with porcelain tile is among the most durable surfaces in your house having said that, the porous grout lines that may have been improperly sealed, or in some instances not even sealed whatsoever, are like open sponges for dirty mop water and anything which could spill on the floor.
We use the appropriate techniques, sealants and cleaning solutions to restore tile grout in bathrooms and kitchen areas that will restore these surfaces to their like new and original look.[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Grout Cleaning
- Re-coloring Grout
- Grout Repair
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Sealing Grout
- Tub and Shower Grout Repair
- Grout Color sealing
Grout Sealing South Toms River Central Jersey
Give your freshly cleaned tile and grout a protective barrier to prevent spills and stains!
CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATION: 732 943-0333
In the South Toms River Central Jersey, call First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning to provide your porous and easily stained grout using a protective grout seal again dirt and spills. Our tile and grout sealant can really help keep your hard-surface floor looking great and extend its life.
We offers complete commercial and residential grout and tile cleaning services. We specializing in restore ceramic tile as well as grout for commercial buildings, shopping centers, high rises, schools, condos, private homes and small local businesses.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Color Sealing Grout Lines South Toms River Central NJ
An even more detailed and beautiful option to clear grout sealing is our Color Grout Sealing process. After a deep, extensive cleaning, we employ our specially developed color grout sealant. The apperiance of your sealant can be picked to match your existing grout or you can pick a totally brand-new color!
First class floor cleaning colored sealants isn’t only breathtaking, they’re long-lasting as well. It is not unusual for one of our color seal grout applications to last longer than the grout itself!
Almost nothing will make your tired old grout appearing like new once again like our color seal procedure so if you desire to make your tile look new once again without the expense of a whole new tile renovation this is essentially the service for you!
Positive effects of Color Grout Sealing in South Toms River New Jersey:
- Maintains your deep cleaned grout free from dirt and crud.
- 100% consistent grout color throughout the entire treated area.
- Leaves your tile looking clean and brand-new.
- Protects grout line from future discolorations.
- Long-lasting value.
- You may never have to clean or seal your grout line yet again.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Clean Granite Stain South Toms River Ocean Co.
In many upscale properties in the South Toms River area, granite is used on floors, bath tiles, counter-top, also in some cases on the walls, to give that palatial touch. Having said that, to maintain it’s appearance, granite must be cleaned and polished on a regular basis.
The cleaning of granite with its intricate, veined appearance, needs to be left to professional First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning. True, one could rent cleaning and polishing equipment for use on granite, but this type of equipment, especially when obtained from rental companies could be unreliable and often dangerous to those lacking the correct training. The outcome of such self cleaning and polishing could be permanent damage.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Care and Cleaning South Toms River
Granite does not have an acid sensitivity as the calcareous stones similar to marble, flagstone and travertine have. We often still use alkaline cleaning product on granite because of the fact that alkaline cleaners soften dirt faster than acids. If the granite floor has a sanded grout factor, we often will clean the floor with an alkaline solution and then follow up with a second step-in the cleaning procedure.
We’ll use an acid to clean the grout when it is deemed safe and necessary to get stains within the grout to release. Afterwards we use an industry accepted spinner tool which provides pressure coupled with vacuum for extraction. This method also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean stone and tile floors.
Granite floors require a maintenance plan to have them looking as nice as possible. This will likely consist of dry dust mopping every day using a clean rayon mop or static pad. Vacuuming with a hard-surface vacuum will also work. This is to eliminate the dirt and debris that builds up on your floor because of foot traffic, family pets and so forth.
It is important to remove this dirt due to the fact that damp mopping is also necessary at least on a weekly basis. If the dirt and debris that builds up always remains to remain on the floor, when damp mopping occurs, that dirt is turned to mud and is forced into the grout lines by the mop. This will make your grout lines dirty very quickly. When damp mopping with soap, rinsing will be required. Following mopping with any soap solution, use a different clean mop, and go over the area once again with clean water.
While these floors do not need the same care from abrasion and etching as a marble, travertine or limestone floor, they do need to be polished from time to time. It is important to follow the rinsing techniques explained above because when a soap film accumulates on granite, it cuts down on the polished appearance, and can make it look dull. That dullness is removed with proper cleaning. For that reason, we recommend cleaning your South Toms River granite floors annually.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Natural Stone Cleaning South Toms River New Jersey
Natural stone is among the most abused and overlooked floor and wall structure in the home because of the care involved in getting it cleaned. An etch mark in a polished granite or travertine floor can be a constant reminder that grandmother wasn’t always accurate in regards to the merits of cleaning with a solution of vinegar as well as water.
Luckily First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning are able to make short work of this task.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve natural stone in your kitchen, bath-room, along with other location of your home, those hard to clean stain and etch marks don’t stand a chance. Your natural stone will be looking very much as it did the day it was installed.
At First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning we are commited to helping you keep your home healthy, clean, and always looking its best. The solution to difficult natural stone, cleaning & sealing is simply a phone call away.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Travertine Tile Refinishing South Toms River Central NJ
Travertine is really a unique stone that typically comes in a range of finishes. Travertine naturally has holes that run through the entire stone and comes as what is known as filled or unfilled. The term filled means that the holes in travertine are filled giving the travertine floor a smooth finish.
Travertine also comes in a honed flat and polished finish. Travertine floors need to be cared for and will every now and then require honing to remove scratches and etching or the travertine floors will also need to be polished as well as sealed. First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning will provide services that will keep your travertine tiles and travertine flooring looking new. We can offer cleaning travertine floors, polishing travertine tiles, refinishing travertine flooring, honing and sealing virtually any natural stone floors.
At First Class Floor Cleaning, we know how to resolve any problems you might have with travertine floors, travertine tiles and natural stone flooring. We provide these services:
- Travertine Cleaning
- Travertine Tiles Sealing
- Travertine Repair
- Resurfacing Travertine, Honing and Travertine Polishing
- Travertine Floors Holes Filling
- Travertine Etch Removal
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Tile and Grout Cleaning Review South Toms River NJ
HARD SURFACE CLEANING HELPFUL TIPS
What every client need to find out on the subject of tile and grout cleaning…
We are so thrilled for this ability to provide you with information regarding hard-surface care and assist you in choosing a tile maintenance and cleaning company.
It appears that hard surface care is the subject of much confusion. In fact, people have a great number of myths about hard surfaces, we made a decision to provide this consumer education message so when you choose a grout and tile floor care contractor, you can make an educated, intelligent decision.
We’ll share with you:
- Simple tests for determining your stains protection levels
- Solutions to commonly asked questions about cleaning hard surfaces
- Easy care techniques to maintain those hard surface floors sparkling clean
- Spot removal techniques the professionals use
If you have One of these hard surfaces, in or surrounding your residence, you need this info!
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]Ceramic tile
Concrete[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]Slate
Every other natural stone surface[/wc_column][/wc_row] Cleaning hard surfaces in South Toms River NJ, 08757 isn’t easy. The biggest problem we all deal with today’s hard surfaces is ‘protection’ or ‘repellency’. Most surfaces have not been appropriately sealed, if at all. Hard surfaces that might be unsealed or are sealed with poor quality sealants are generally a sponge for oil, food or beverage spills, that may lead to long-lasting staining.
Proper sealing can and will lead to simpler maintenance. This will protect your hard surface investments, allowing you to take good care of them, while adding up beauty and value to your residence.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Did you know?
- Vinegar and ammonia may damage nearly all sealers?
- Most contractors don’t seal the surfaces they install?
- Lots of floor cleaning solutions leave a residue that can inhibit sealants and attract soil faster?
In this fact filled consumer’s message you will learn how to properly maintain your hard surfaces.
So, let’s get started!
HARD SURFACE STAIN PROTECTION AND REPELLENCY TESTS
Here is a simple water based stain protection test that can be done in your own home:
- Take a spoonful of water and put it on the hard surface you wish to test, as well as any grout line
- Wait about 15 (fifteen) minutes
- Visual Test: Did the water soak up? Did the color change?
- Using a clean white absorbent cloth, ‘dab’ the excess moisture.
- Touch Test: Does the tile or grout feel wet? Does moisture still feel evident?
When you answered yes to any of these questions, your hard surfaces are not sealed appropriately and are vulnerable to staining. Call us to talk about proper sealing applications.
The majority tile contractors do not seal the surfaces they install designed for a range of reasons. The primary reason is that it can’t be done until at a minimum of three days after installation, which means they’d have to return back. The majority contractors do not offer a protection service so they don’t even inform customers of the importance of this process. That being said, the benefits of sealing are obvious. There are a number of sealants available to the general population through hardware retail stores, etc.
However, they are inferior to sealants that a hard surface professional would use. Some need repetitive application, a few are too easily ‘washed’ off by general care products, in addition to some just protect against water based stains, leaving your floor vulnerable.
Still when you employ the very best sealers offered, with no a solid understanding of the solutions and the type of surface you will be sealing, you still won’t have a accurately sealed floor. Only specific training and years of experience can give you the skills necessary to get highest protection for your hard surfaces.
Sealed surfaces do not let penetration of liquids that can become long-lasting. Preserve your hard floors today for a small fraction of the cost of repair. You won’t be sorry![wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Cleaning Hard-Surfaces
[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]Q: I’ve been told that bleaching the grout lines is going to make them look whiter? Are these claims accurate?
A: Bleach is going to make them lighter, but you may need to consult with the grout maker prior to beginning, to be sure the color wasn’t dyed, or bleach will actually get rid of the color.
Q: I actually have what seems like water stain on the tiles in my kitchen’s, what should they be and in what way can I take them off?
A: So called “water” stain can be several different things, based on the particular tile you’ve. Most of the time, water or mineral deposits can be taken out whether with polishing with honing powders and a hog hair pad or utilizing specific acid cleaners. Please DO NOT attempt either these without proper training, as you may permanently damage floor tiles. To remove these stains it may be required to contact a professional.
Q: I purchased a ‘steamer’ to clean my ceramic tile floors with. It works quite well, but some of the grout lines are cracking? What would I do?
A: 1st, stop all ‘steaming’ until you have the grout line repaired. Moisture that gets in between tile as well as sub-floor is going to be trapped beneath your ceramic tile and most likely will expand and loosen tile floor from the concrete or sub-floor. Rinsing the floor is a good thing, BUT, you’ll need the right products to make sure you are not damaging the sealer.
Q: How long will sealers last?
A: That relies on the sealant, the method of application, and the frequency and type of maintenance and care. Your sealer can last anywhere from 6 months to 10 years or more.[/wc_box]
This is only a sample of the several questions requested by new customers. To get more detailed answers to your concerns about hard-surfaces, do not think twice to give first class floor cleaning and more a call Today! 732 943-0333
And presently, here are some[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Simple Maintenance and Care Tips To Keep Those Hard Surface Floors Sparkling Clean
- At entry points to locations with hard surfaces, lay floor mats for soil and moisture removal. The less brought in, the not as much to clean.
- Regular vacuum cleaning. Several surfaces don’t always appear to need cleaning, yet assume it does. As having as airborne dirt and dust settles over a windowsill, so it will on the floors. Make sure to use a vacuum having a floor level adjustment on the lowest setting.
- Avoid spillage if possible. Hot liquid spillage are especially hazardous and a lot harder to clean up because they can sink into quicker. Spot removal need to be executed as soon an accident takes place.
- After mopping, keep the windows open or turn on air-movers to get air circulating. The faster it dries the better and less and less chance for rapid re-soiling.
- If area rugs or throw rugs are used to decorate or ‘soften’ interior hard-surfaces, be sure to use non-skid pads. The ‘backings’ used by most manufacturers of area rugs are abrasive. Contrary to popular belief, the non-skid pads are excellent. that they’re that they’re picked up and floors cleaned under them each and every month.
- Chairs and tables on hard-surface areas could cause damage to damage to floors if the legs are not protected. Teflon or felt can be used to prevent abrasive damage caused by Clean as well as.
Clean and rinse your floors often, once per month in low traffic areas and a minimum of weekly in high traffic or kitchen areas. Rinse with plain water.
- Allow dwell time for stubborn spots and Cleaning solutions. Cleaning products are not magic. The longer they remain on that stubborn spot the better they work. Extra rinsing may be required is removed stain is eliminated. stain stain appears permanent, DON’T PANIC, call us! 732 943-0333
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Here are some Spot Removal Techniques The experts Use In Their Homes South Toms River NJ
Dry Soil – Hard surfaces needs to be cleaned regularly with just warm water and a clean, non-abrasive cloth, sponge or a mop. Neutral cleaners should be used and will assist in removing soils that normal mopping and dusting leave behind.
Liquid Spills – Lightly blot any excess liquid with a clean, dry, white cloth. As the cloth becomes saturated be sure to turn frequently. If color from your liquid remains evident, lightly mist neutral solution to the floor, let 5 minutes dwell time, next wipe in a circle motion with a clean dry cloth. Repeat if necessary. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Food Spills – Scoop up excess foodstuffs from your floor. Then blot excess liquid residues left by the food. Using a damp white cloth, dab or lightly wipe the floor in a circular motion. Spray neutral cleaner lightly to avoid over-wetting, let it dwell five minutes, and wipe dry using a dry white cloth. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Oily Stains/Spots – Blot up the excess. Spray with neutral cleaner, cover with 2-4 dry paper towels, apply a weight (books work effectively), and let a dwell time of a half-hour. Lift the weight and check the paper towels. If all the towels are damp with stain and cleaner, the process is working. If no dampness has took place, apply more neutral solution to the stain, allow it to sit 15 minutes, then check again. Wipe dry with a clean white cloth; if the stain is not removed, consult the Central Jersey Hard-surface cleaning professionals at First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning.
Mud and Clay – Let mud or clay dry completely. Vacuum. Remove dried mud excess by means of soft nylon brush, or lightly with an old toothbrush. Spray the remaining with neutral cleaner, and wipe clean with a clean white cloth. If grout line is still affected, apply small amounts of clear, sugar-free seltzer water and let it sit one minute, then wipe dry.
Acidic Spills – Liquids and substances such as soft drinks, coffee, animal urine, vomit, vinegar, orange juice, wine, or mustard are very acidic. If they are not removed with in urgent manner these could etch some surfaces. In the case of an acidic spillage or accident, proceed with the most suitable spot removal procedure described previously. Some spills will several a few categories such as case of tomato paste. Tomatoes being acidic, solid as a food, liquid from the juices and oily from the paste difficult to difficult to remove and you may want to seek advice from a hard surface professional at First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning immediately.
As with all spillage occurrences, when the floors have already been seal properly and protected, the barrier created between the spill surface surface will dramatically chances of chances of successful removal.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Do’s And Don’ts On Indoor Hard Surface Care
- Do a regular ‘damp mop.’ Use a dry non treated dust mop. It is the hidden dirt and grit that damages hard-surfaces. Prevention is the ideal fix.
- Do stay off floors until dry, wet floors may be slippery.
- Do just about everything possible to prevent accidents with perfumes, toothpaste, and makeup. These often contain harmful ingredients that may degrade your sealer.
- Do all you are able to prevent over-spraying of aerosols in areas with protected hard surfaces. Air fresheners, bug sprays and other surface cleaners can settle on your floors and leave a residue making cleaning a much bigger chore. Be careful when using upholstery and furniture polish sprays, as some could make the floor too slippery for safety.
- Do contact with your cleaning professionals at First Class Floor Cleaning about our maintenance program.
- Don’t use vinegar, bleach, or ammonia for cleaning.
- Don’t apply abrasive products such as dry or wet compound cleansers, or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don’t apply grocery store bought citrus based (lemon or orange) solvent cleaners.
- Don’t drag upholstery and furniture across hard surfaces. As well avoid dropping large items on hard surfaces.
- Don’t scrub hard-surfaces. If properly sealed, gentle duty cleaning is all that should be necessary.
- Don’t attempt to re-color grout lines. There are professional applications that can restore your grout line to new-looking color. In fact, any color of the rainbow can be chosen.
- Don’t over wet floors when cleaning, and always remove excess water. Air circulation can help shorten dry times.
- Don’t break your back hoping to get those floors looking the best they can be. Check with your floor care company for advice or a free written price quote.
To understand more about our maintenance plans designed to keep your hard surfaces beautiful, clean and healthy click here or call us now at 732 943-0333
And now, here’s
A Maintenance Plan You Will Wish You Used The Day Of Installation!
Your initial Clean:
Have your floor care experts at First Class Floor Cleaning advise you on the plan of attack for restore your floor (if needed). Discuss repair work, stripping, grout line coloring, repair, grease stain removal, and so forth. Inquire about the best sealing product available for your particular hard-surface. Get that initial clean and protection service completed.
Initial Maintenance and care:
Ask your First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning professional about techniques for use of neutral cleaners on your floors or counter-top. Vacuum these surfaces frequently and damp mop as needed. Spot clean with urgency.
Schedule a 6 month professional cleaning by First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning. Over a 6-month period, your floors probably will gather light build-up of dust along with other foreign particles that could require a high heat extraction process for removal.
Spring/ Fall Maintenance Clean:
Pull up all rugs and non-skid pads, remove all moveable furniture. Vacuum, apply some heavier application of revitalizing neutral cleaner and damp mop.
Schedule yearly maintenance cleaning and more. It will include a full steam cleaning and re-apply of sealer. A full inspection of wear and tear patterns and other trouble spots is recommended.
EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED HARD SURFACE CLEANING SERVICES, RISK-FREE!
Hard-surfaces are an investment in your home’s value and reselling ability. Don’t trust your next cleaning service to an amateur.
No professional cleaning service can offer you an honest price quote over the telephone. It is an absolute must that you obtain a FREE written, itemized audit before hiring any company to work on your hard surfaces.
Be sure this company has a 100% No risk Guarantee, and has testimonies from satisfied customers. Certifications and endorsements are also signs of a company to work with. Ask what, if any, continued education the cleaning field technicians receive.
Hopefully this information has shown you that cleaning and maintaining your hard surfaces isn’t really the daunting task it seems to be. There are people available who offer professional help, such as the professionals at First class floor cleaning and more.
Call today to schedule a FREE HARD SURFACES INSPECTION – it’s more than just an estimate – to give you a complete analysis of your floors and to show you how our services will benefit you. It’s time you stopped breaking your back, so you can sit back, relax and let the experts at First Class Floor Cleaning take care of your hard surfaces!
South Toms River Tile and Grout Cleaners at First Class Floor Cleaning and More are your answer to one-stop cleaning Services. We offer a wide selection of restoration services including:
- South Toms River Carpet Cleaner
- South Toms River Area Rug Cleaning
- South Toms River Upholstery Cleaning
- South Toms River Marble Stone Cleaning
- South Toms River Water Extraction
- South Toms River Hardwood Floor Cleaning
To schedule an Tile and Grout Cleaning South Toms River appointment, call 732 943-0333 or click here
We’ll help you get your tile and grout bright and clean. All you have to do is Make The Appointment!
Learn about South Toms River, NJ:
South Toms River
Township in New Jersey
South Toms River is a borough in Ocean County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 3,684, reflecting an increase of 50 from the 3,634 counted in … Wikipedia
Area: 1.226 mi²
Zip code: 08757
Weather: 63°F (17°C), Wind S at 10 mph (16 km/h), 94% Humidity
Population: 3,718 (2013)
Area code: 732