Tile and Grout Cleaning West Freehold NJ : Call Now! 732 943-0333
On the lookout for professional West Freehold grout cleaning service to obtain the appeal back to your tile floors and walls?
First class floor cleaning and more are leading hard surface restoration company, making your tile and grout cleaning West Freehold NJ service your best option for grout cleaning.
Our well-trained and knowledgeable field technicians deliver the best West Freehold grout cleaning service for your home or business.
Even the most beautiful and expensive tile can appear dingy and unattractive when surrounded by dirty or stained grout. Foot traffic, spillage, unacceptable cleaning methods and products could cause grout and tiles to look unappealing, but First Class Floor Cleaning West Freehold NJ grout cleaning process can make them look brand new.
- Grout & Tile Cleaning West Freehold
- Hard-Surface Cleaning West Freehold NJ
- Cleaning Tile West Freehold New Jersey
- Clean Grout West Freehold Monmouth County
- Re Grout West Freehold Central Jersey
- Grout Sealing West Freehold Central NJ
- Color Sealing Grout Lines West Freehold Monmouth Co.
- Granite Cleaning Companies West Freehold NJ
- Granite Maintenance Polishing West Freehold
- Natural Stone Chip & Crack Repairs West Freehold New Jersey
- Refinish Travertine Floors West Freehold Central NJ
- Sealing Marble West Freehold NJ 07728
Let First Class Floor Cleaning and More get the job done for you with a new, powerful, quick as well as safe, tile & grout cleaning process. You will see great results in your home: bathroom floors, showers and tubs, kitchen floors, tiled foyers and entryways, tiled halls, sunrooms, counter-top and much more.
Whether its tile walls, shower tiles, or tile floors, bathroom tile is considered among the toughest tiles to clean, especially when it is not cleaned regularly. Build-up from shampoos and conditioners, soap and dirt has a tendency to stick like glue to tiled surfaces. Since tiles will often be used in spaces that are humid, wet or moist the majority of the time, mildew and mold are usually a common problem.
How Our West Freehold Tile Grout Cleaning System Works:
The ongoing stream and hot water releases the dirt, film, and mildew and allows the tiled surface to be wiped clean after blasting. Steam cleaning grout and tile is gentle enough to be considered safe for almost all tiled surfaces, and yet powerful enough to remove dirt from challenging to clean spaces for instance crevices and molding. Overall, tile and grout steam cleaning provides a sparkling finish.
Our service include but not limited for Tile and Grout Cleaning West Freehold NJ, Natural Stone Cleaning and Sealed, Showers Restoration & Caulking, Regrouting Tile, Granite Countertop here just a few residential and commercial application:
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]RESIDENTIAL[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]COMMERCIAL[/wc_column][/wc_row][wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Entry ways
- Home kitchen floor
- Kitchen counter-tops
- Bath enclosures
- Garage floor
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Swimming pool decks and patios
- Lobbies, entry areas
- Office buildings, halls
- Cooking areas
- Counter tops
Our Commitment to You
First Class Floor Cleaning provide you with outstanding customer service, first-class craftsmanship and knowledge that only trained professional can provide. We recognize the investment that you’ve made In your home and will work with you to make sure it will maintain its natural design over time.
Here’s a summary of our eight step Tile and Grout Cleaning process:[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]
- Step 1. Pre-Inspection – Our service field technicians will inspect your specific area of concern in addition to tile and grout construction along with soil condition. Our technician will even suggest you of any likely permanent staining.
- Step 2. Preparation – Because your home is important to you it’s very important us; we’ll consider the essential methods to protect all areas surrounding your floors with 24” clear plastic covers and blue tape if needed.
- Step 3. Pre-Spray – Pre spray your Grout and tile with a solution to breakdown grease and oils.
- Step 4. Agitate – Agitate the Pre spray with Grout Brush, by hands or rotary machine determined by soil level to further loosen area soil.
- Step 5. Extract and Rinse – Extract and Rinse along with pressured steam with our Turbo Hybrid and Truck Mounted Cleaning Tool.
- Step 6. Neutralize – Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are employed so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is needed as a rinse or applied after the rinse according to soil condition.
- Step 7. Post-Inspection – Our field technicians will review the cleaning results with you ensuring that your expectations are met or exceeded.
- Step 8. Seal – After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout.
Tile and Grout Cleaning West Freehold NJ
First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning utilizes professional strength cleaning products as well as high-pressure water jets to clean away the dirt and soil from tile and grout lines.
Any time tile surfaces get filthy, it is often the grout lines that are most noticeable. First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning offers professional service which is designed to deep clean grout lines and keep them from getting dirty once again. Having said that, it is very important to understand in case your grout is “sanded” or “non-sanded”.
Most tile is grouted using sanded grout. Sanded grout is incredibly porous; when dirty water gathers up in sanded grout outline, the water dries out leaving dirty grout. If the tile were never sealed initially, or over time the sealer wears off, you will have dirty grout.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Cleaning Grout West Freehold New Jersey
Tile is pretty, durable, and usually simple to clean, yet cleaning grout? That’s a very different story.
Because of its (typically) light complexion and spongy composition, grout is prone to staining. In a tiled entrance or mudroom, dirt and grime are the usual culprits, while in the kitchen’s, spills are more likely to blame. Cleaning soap, mould, and mildew meanwhile make it difficult to keep clean grout in bathrooms.
The good news is, cleaning grout efficiently is possible using only common household products and a bit of work and effort.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Re Grout West Freehold Monmouth County
Grout Repair as well as caulking surrounding your tub, shower, sink, and backsplash is a crucial piece of protection to protect against water damage. In time, most caulk will mold, normally dry out, peel, or crack. If ignored, exposed caulk or grout joints can cause severe water damage and costly repairs.
In extreme cases, an entire tear-out or replacement is required. It is very important to take care of the caulking around areas in contact with water. New caulking will likely significantly enhance the appearance of an existing tub, shower, sink, or back splash. Be on the lookout for moldy or worn caulk. Save Money!
As well as saving money on expensive water damage repairs, having First Class Floor Cleaning restore or re-caulk your bathroom will save you time and the cost of materials.
we is an expert in Monmouth County grout restoration for bathrooms and kitchens in NJ. We offer full grouting restoration services that remove mold and mildews and other microscopic micro-organisms that grow in tile grout. We’re experts in cleaning the grout in ceramic, porcelain or stone tiles.
Ceramic along with tile is among the most durable surfaces in your house however, the porous grout lines that could have been incorrectly sealed, or in many cases not even sealed at all, are like open sponges for dirty mop water and anything else which could spill on the floor.
We use the proper techniques, sealants as well as cleaning solutions to restore grout and tile in bath rooms and kitchen areas that will restore these surfaces for their like new and original appearance.[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]
- Grout Cleaning
- Re-coloring Grout
- Grout Repairs
[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
- Grout Sealing
- Tub and Shower Grout Repair
- Color sealing for Grout
Seal Grout Shower Walls West Freehold Central Jersey
Give your freshly cleaned tile & grout a protective barrier to protect against spills and stains!
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE EVALUATION: 732 943-0333
In the West Freehold Central Jersey, call First Class Floor Cleaning and More to provide your porous and easily stained grout which has a protective grout seal again dirt and spills. Our tile and grout sealer will help keep your hard-surface floor looking great and extend its life.
First class floor cleaning offers complete residential and commercial tile and grout restoration & cleaning services. We specializing in restore ceramic tile along with grout for corporate properties, shopping malls, high rises, schools, apartments, private homes and small businesses.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Grout Sealing Color West Freehold Central NJ
A far more detailed and lovely choice instead of clear grout sealing is our Color Grout Sealing process. After the deep, extensive cleaning, we employ our specially developed color grout sealant. The color of your sealant can be picked to match your existing grout or you can choose a completely brand-new color!
Our colored sealants are not only breathtaking, they’re long-lasting as well. It isn’t uncommon for one of our color seal grout applications to last longer than the grout itself!
Absolutely nothing will get your tired old grout looking like new over again like our color seal procedure when you desire to make your tile look new once again without the expense of an entire new tile renovation this can be the service for you!
Positive factors of Color Grout Sealing in West Freehold New Jersey:
- Will keep your deep cleaned grout free of dirt and crud.
- 100% unfailing grout color throughout the treated area.
- Leaves your tile looking clean and brand-new.
- Protects grout line from future discolorations.
- Enduring value.
- You may need to clean or seal your grout line yet again.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Cleaning Companies West Freehold Monmouth Co.
In many highin properties in the West Freehold area, granite is used on floors, baths tiles, counter tops, also in some instances on the walls, to give that palatial touch. Having said that, to maintain its appearance, granite must be cleaned and polished regularly.
The cleaning of granite with its intricate, veined look, should be left to expert First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning. True, you could rent cleaning and polishing equipment to be used on granite, however this kind of equipment, especially when obtained from rental facilities can be unreliable and sometimes unsafe to those lacking appropriate training. The outcome of such self-cleaning and polishing could be permanent damage.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Granite Maintenance Sealer West Freehold
Granite won’t have an acid sensitivity as the calcareous stones similar to marble, sandstone and travertine contain. We often still use alkaline cleaning solutions on granite due to the fact that alkaline cleaners emulsify dirt quicker than acids. If the granite floor has a sanded grout factor, we oftentimes will clean the tile with an alkaline solution and then follow up with a second step in the cleaning process.
We’ll use an acid to clean the grout when it is deemed safe and necessary to get stains from the grout to release. Afterwards we use an industry accepted spinner tool which provides pressure as well as vacuum for extraction. This process also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean marble and tile floors.
Granite floors require a maintenance plan to have them looking as good as possible. This should contains dry dust mopping on a regular basis using a clean rayon mop or static pad. Vacuum-cleaning with a hard-surface vacuum will also work. This is to remove the debris and dirt that builds on your floor because of foot traffic, pets etc.
It is very important remove this dirt since damp mopping is typically required at least on a weekly basis. If the debris and dirt that gathers always remains to stay on the floor, when damp mopping takes place, that dirt is turned to mud and is pushed into the grout lines by the mop. This will make your grout lines dirty very fast. When damp mopping with soap, rinsing will be required. Following mopping with any soap solution, use a different clean mop, and go over the area once again with clean water.
Often these floors don’t need the same care from abrasion and etching as a marble, travertine or limestone floors, they actually will have to be polished now and again. It is important to follow the rinsing techniques explained above since when a soap film accumulates on granite, it cuts down on the polished visual appearance, and can make it look dull. That dullness is slowly removed with proper cleaning. For this reason, we recommend cleaning your West Freehold granite floors yearly.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Stone Care West Freehold New Jersey
Natural stone is among the most abused and overlooked floor and wall surfaces in your home mainly because of the care involved in getting it cleaned. An scratch mark in a polished marble or travertine floor can be a constant reminder that grandmother wasn’t always right in regards to the merits of cleaning with a solution of vinegar as well as water.
The great news is First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning can make short work of this task.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve got natural stone in your kitchen’s, bathroom, along with other area of your home, those stubborn stains and etch marks don’t stand a chance. Your natural stone will appear pretty much as it did the day it was installed.
At First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning we are commited to helping you keep your home healthy, clean, and always appearing its best. The solution to difficult natural stone, cleaning & sealing is just a phone call away.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Travertine Tile Care West Freehold Central NJ
Travertine is really a unique stone that typically comes in a range of finishes. Travertine naturally has holes that run throughout the entire stone and comes as what is known as filled or unfilled. The term filled implies that the holes in travertine are filled giving the travertine floor a smooth finish.
Travertine also comes in a honed flat and polished finish. Travertine floors need to be maintained and will every now and then need honing to get rid of scratches and etching or the travertine floor will also need to be polished as well as sealed. First Class Floor Cleaning will provide services that will keep your travertine tiles and travertine flooring looking new. We can offer cleaning travertine floors, polishing travertine tiles, refinishing travertine flooring, honing and sealing virtually any natural stone floors.
At First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning, we know how to solve any problems you may have with travertine floors, travertine tiles and natural stone flooring. We provide the following services:
- Travertine Cleaning
- Sealing of Travertine Tiles
- Repair of Travertine Flooring
- Resurfacing Travertine, Honing and Travertine Polishing
- Travertine Floors Holes Filling
- Etch Removal
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Tile and Grout Cleaning Review West Freehold NJ
HARD-SURFACE RESTORATION AND CLEANING HELPFUL TIPS
What every client need to find out about tile grout cleaning…
We are so thrilled for this opportunity to provide you with information about hard surface care and assist you in choosing a tile maintenance and cleaning company.
It seems that hard-surface care is the subject of much confusion. In reality, people have so many common myths about hard surfaces, we decide to offer this consumer education information so when you choose a grout and tile floor care company, you can make an educated, smart decision.
We’ll share with you:
- Simple tests for determining your stains protection levels
- Solutions to commonly asked questions regarding cleaning hard surfaces
- Easy care ideas to maintain those hard surface floors dazzling clean
- Spot removal techniques the professionals are using
If you have ANY of these hard surfaces, in or surrounding your home, you really need this information!
[wc_row][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”first”]Ceramic tile
Concrete[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]Slate
Any natural stone surface[/wc_column][/wc_row] Cleaning hard surfaces in West Freehold NJ, 07728 isn’t easy. The main problem we all deal with today’s hard surfaces is ‘protection’ or ‘repellency’. Most surfaces are not appropriately sealed, if at all. Hard surfaces that are un-sealed or are sealed with low quality sealers are a sponge for oil, food or beverage spills, which can lead to permanent staining.
Appropriate sealing can and will result in simpler care. This would protect your hard surface investments, allowing you to take better care of them, while adding up beauty and value to your home.
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Did you know?
- Vinegar and ammonia may damage most sealers?
- Most contractors do not seal the surfaces they put in?
- A lot of floor cleaning products leave a residue which could inhibit sealants and attract soil faster?
In this fact filled consumer’s message you will learn how to properly maintain your hard surfaces.
So, let’s get started!
HARD SURFACE STAIN PROTECTION AND REPELLENCY TESTS
Listed here is a simple water based stain protection test you can do in your own home:
- Take a spoonful of water and put it on the hard surface floor you wish to test, as well as any grout line
- Wait about 15 minutes
- Visual Examination: Did the water absorb? Did the color change?
- By using a clean white absorbent towel, ‘dab’ the excess wetness.
- Touch Test: Does the tile or grout feel moist? Does moisture still sense evident?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, your hard surfaces are not sealed effectively and are vulnerable to staining. Touch base with us to talk about proper sealing applications.
Nearly everyone contractors do not seal the tiles they install designed for there are a great number of reasons. The main reason is that it can’t be complete up until at least 3 days after installation, that means they’d have to go back. A good number tile contractors don’t provide a protection service so they don’t even explain to customers of the benefits of this process. That being said, the advantages of sealing are obvious. There are a number of sealants available to the consumer through hardware retail stores, etc.
Unfortunately, they are low-grade to sealers that a hard-surface professional would use. Some need repeating application, a few are too easily ‘washed’ off by general maintenance products, as well as some only protect against water based stain, leaving your floor vulnerable.
Even when you utilize the very best sealers available, with no a solid understanding of the products and the specific surface floor you will be sealing, you still won’t have a accurately sealed floor. Only specific training in addition to years of experience can give you the knowledge necessary to obtain maximum protection for your hard surfaces.
Sealed surfaces don’t allow penetration of fuilds that can become permanent. Preserve your hard surfaces today for a fraction of the cost of replacement. You won’t be sorry![wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Cleaning Hard Surfaces
[wc_box color=”inverse” text_align=”left”]Q: I have been informed that bleaching the grout lines will make them look whiter? Are these claims accurate?
A: Bleach will make them brighter, however you you might need to check with the grout manufacturer prior to starting, to be sure the color wasn’t dyed, or bleach will actually remove the color.
Q: I have what appears like water stain on the tiles at my kitchen floor, what can they be and also just how can I remove them?
A: So called “water” stains could be a number of different things, based on the particular tile you have. Many time, water or mineral can be removed whether with polishing with honing powders and a hog hair pad or by using specific acid cleaners. Please DO NOT try either these without the proper training, as you can permanently damage floor tiles. To get rid of these stains it may be required to contact a professional.
Q: I bought a ‘steamer’ to clean my ceramic tile floors with. It truly does work quite well, however some of the grout lines are breaking? What should I do?
A: 1st, stop all ‘steaming’ til you have the grout repaired. Water that gets in between your tile as well as subfloor is going to be trapped beneath your tiles and most likely will expand and loosen tile from the concrete or subfloor. Rinsing the floor is a wonderful thing, BUT, you really need choosing the right products to make sure to are not damaging the sealer.
Q: For how long will sealants last?
A: That will depend on the sealant, the method of application, and the the regularity and kind of maintenance. Your sealer can last anywhere from six months to 10 years or more.[/wc_box]
This is only a sample of the various questions requested by new customers. For more answers to your questions about hard surfaces, do not hesitate to give first class tile and grout cleaning a call Today! 732 943-0333
And now, lets talk about some[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Simple Care Tips To Keep Those Hard Surface Floors Sparkling Clean
- At entry points to areas with hard surfaces, lay floor mats used for soil and moisture removal. The less brought in, the much less to clean.
- Regular vacuuming. Several surfaces don’t always appear to need cleaning, yet assume it really does. As having as dust settles on a shelf, so it will on the floors. Make sure to use a vacuum with a floor level adjusting in the lowest setting.
- Avoid spillage if possible. Warm liquid spillage are particularly hazardous and a lot harder to clean up since they can break in quicker. Spot removal need to be executed as soon an accident takes place.
- And as soon as you finish mopping, keep the windows open or start air-movers to get air circulating. The faster it dries the better and less and less chance of quick re-soiling.
- If area / oriental rug or throw rugs are used to decorate or ‘soften’ interior hard surfaces, be sure to use non-skid pads. The ‘backings’ used by most manufacturers of area / oriental rug are abrasive. Despite popular belief, the non-skid pads are great. that they are that they are picked up and floors cleaned under them each and every month.
- Chairs and tables on hard surface areas could cause damage to damage to floors if the legs aren’t protected. Teflon or felt could be used to avoid abrasive damage a result of Clean and.
Clean and rinse your floors often, monthly in low traffic areas and a minimum of weekly in high traffic or kitchen areas. Rinse with plain water.
- Allow dwell time for stubborn spots and Cleaning solutions. Cleaning products are not magic. The more time that they remain on that stubborn spot the better they work. Extra rinsing may be needed is eliminated stain is eliminated. spot stain appears permanent, DON’T PANIC, call us! 732 943-0333
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Here are some Spot Removal Techniques The Professionals Use In Their Homes West Freehold NJ
Dry Soil – Hard surfaces needs to be cleaned regularly with just warm water and a clean, non-abrasive cloth, sponge or a mop. Neutral cleaners should be used and will help remove soils that regular mopping and dusting leave behind.
Liquid Spills – Lightly blot the excess liquid with a clean, dry, white cloth. As the cloth gets saturated be sure to turn frequently. If color from your liquid is still evident, lightly mist neutral solution on the floor, allow 5 minutes dwell time, next wipe in a circular motion with a clean dry cloth. Repeat if necessary. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Food Spills – Scoop up excess foodstuffs from your floor. Then blot unnecessary liquid residues left by the food. Using a damp white cloth, dab or lightly wipe the floor in a circular motion. Spray neutral solution lightly to avoid over wetting, let it dwell 5 minutes, and wipe dry using a dry white cloth. Rinse with water and towel dry.
Oily Stains/Spots – Blot up the excess. Spray with neutral solution, cover with 2-4 dry paper towels, apply some weight (books work well), and let a dwell time of a half-hour. Lift the weight and check the paper towels. If all the towels are damp with stain and solution, the procedure is working. If no dampness has occurred, apply more neutral cleaner to the stain, allow it to sit 15 minutes, then check again. Wipe dry with a clean white cloth; if the stain is not removed, consult the Central Jersey Hard-surface cleaning professionals at First Class Tile and Grout Cleaning.
Mud and Clay – Let mud or clay dry completely. Vacuum. Remove dried mud excess by means of soft nylon brush, or lightly with an old toothbrush. Spray the remainder with neutral cleaner, and wipe clean with a clean white cloth. If grout lines are still affected, apply small quantities of clear, sugar-free club soda allow it sit one minute, then wipe dry.
Acidic Spills – Liquids and substances such as carbonated beverages, coffee, animal urine, vomit, vinegar, orange juice, wine, or mustard are extremely acidic. If not removed in an urgent manner these might etch some surfaces. In the case of an acidic spill or accident, follow the the most appropriate spot removal procedure described previously. Some spills will a few a few categories such as the case of tomato paste. Tomatoes being acidic, solid as a food, liquid from the juices and oily from the paste difficult to difficult to remove and you may want to seek advice from a hard surface professional at First Class Floor Cleaning immediately.
As with all spillage occurrences, when the floors have been properly sealed and protected, the barrier created between the spill surface surface will dramatically probabilities of chances of successful removal.[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”single” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=””]
Do’s And Don’ts On Indoor Hard-Surface Care
- Do a daily ‘damp mop.’ Use a dry non treated dust mop. It is actually the hidden dirt and grit that damages hard-surfaces. Prevention is the ideal fix.
- Do stay off floors until dry, wet floors could be slippery.
- Do everything possible to minimize accidents with perfumes, toothpaste, and makeup. These often have harmful ingredients that may damage your sealer.
- Do all you can to avoid over-spraying of aerosols in areas with protected hard surfaces. Air fresheners, bug sprays and other surface cleaners can settle on your floors and leave a residue making cleaning a bigger chore. Be careful when using furniture polish sprays, as some could make the floor too slippery for safety.
- Do contact with your cleaning professionals at First class floor cleaning and more about our maintenance and care program.
- Don’t apply vinegar, bleach, or ammonia for cleaning.
- Don’t use abrasive products for example dry or wet compound cleansers, or tub and tile cleaners.
- Don’t apply store bought citrus based (lemon or orange) solvent cleaners.
- Don’t drag and drop upholstery and furniture across hard surfaces. Also avoid dropping large items on hard-surfaces.
- Don’t scrub hard surfaces. If properly sealed, light duty cleaning is all that should be necessary.
- Don’t attempt to re-color grout lines. There are professional applications that can restore your grout to new-looking color. In fact, any color of the rainbow can be picked out.
- Don’t over wet floors when cleaning, and always remove excess water. Fresh air can help speed up dry times.
- Don’t break your back hoping to get those floors looking the best they can be. Consult your floor maintenance and care company for consultation or a free written price quote.
To learn more about our maintenance plans made to keep your hard-surfaces beautiful, clean and healthy click here or call us today at 732 943-0333
And now, here’s
A Maintenance and Care Plan You’ll Wish You Used The Day Of Installation!
Have your floor care experts at First Class Floor Cleaning and More advise you on the plan of attack for restoring your floor (if needed). Discuss repairs, stripping, grout line coloring, repair, oil stain removal, etc. Inquire about the best sealing product available to you for your particular hard surface. Get that initial clean and protection service completed.
Initial Maintenance and care:
Ask your First Class Grout and Tile Cleaning professional about techniques for the usage of neutral cleaners on your floors or counter tops. Vacuum these surfaces frequently and damp mop as necessary. Spot clean with urgency.
Schedule a mid-year professional cleaning by First Class Floor Cleaning. Over a 6-month period, your floors probably will gather light build-up of dust and other foreign particles that may require a high heat extraction process for removal.
Spring/ Fall Maintenance Clean:
Take up all rugs and non-skid pads, remove all moveable furniture. Vacuum, apply some heavier application of revitalizing neutral cleaner and damp mop.
Schedule yearly maintenance cleaning. This will include a full steam cleaning and re-apply of sealer. A full inspection of wear patterns and other trouble spots is recommended.
EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED HARD-SURFACE CLEANING, RISK-FREE!
Hard-surfaces are an investment in your home’s value and reselling ability. Don’t trust your next cleaning service to an amateur.
No professional cleaning service can offer you an honest price quote over the telephone. It is an absolute must that you simply obtain a FREE written, itemized audit before hiring any company to work on your hard surfaces.
Be sure this company has a 100% No risk Guarantee, and has testimonies from satisfied clients. Certifications and endorsements is also signs of a company to do business with. Ask what, if any, continued education the cleaning field technicians receive.
Hopefully these tips have shown you that cleaning and maintaining your hard-surfaces isn’t really the daunting task it appears to be. There are people out there who offer professional guidance, such as the professionals at First class tile and grout cleaning.
Call today to schedule a FREE HARD SURFACES INSPECTION – it’s more than just an estimate – to give you a complete evaluation of your floors and to show you how our services will benefit you. It’s time you stopped breaking your back, so you can sit back, relax and let the experts at First Class Floor Cleaning take care of your hard surfaces!
West Freehold Tile and Grout Cleaners at First Class Floor Cleaning and More are your answer to one-stop cleaning Services. We offer a wide selection of restoration services including:
- West Freehold Carpet Cleaning
- West Freehold Area Rug Cleaner
- West Freehold Upholstery and Furniture Cleaning
- West Freehold Marble Stone Cleaning
- West Freehold Water Removal
- West Freehold Wood Floor Refinishing
To schedule an Tile and Grout Cleaning West Freehold appointment, call 732 943-0333 or click here
We’ll help you get your tile and grout bright and clean. All you have to do is Make The Appointment!
Learn about West Freehold, NJ:
West Freehold is an unincorporated community and census designated place within Freehold Township, in Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the CDP’s population was 17,011. Wikipedia
Area: 5.927 mi²
Population: 13,613 (2010)